Secret Santa 2019!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by LewisD » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:18 pm

*<]:^D wrote:a personalised Doom card


Please enjoy this "Making of" that I've saved for today :wub:

Image


I was bricking it thinking you hated your gifts. Ben will tell you, I PM'd him something along the lines of "he HATES his presents! I've done it all wrong!"

:slol:

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by <]:^D » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:35 am

mate youre a legend i didnt realise you made the card! :o :wub:

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by LewisD » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:57 am

*<]:^D wrote: i didnt realise you made the card! :o :wub:


Yeah :wub:

Image

:slol:

Sorry I didn't get you any paints by the way, I should have thought of that.
Hope you like it, I was worried that it might be a bit gooseberry fool, but thought it was probably better than buying some other miniatures that you might already have for 40k etc :)

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by Jenuall » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Thanks for all my stuff Tsunade, I was very happy with it all! :toot:

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by Qikz » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:31 pm

LewisD wrote:Qikz :wub:

The Star Wars board game has seen quite a bit of action since Christmas day.
It's tearing the family apart :lol:


I'm glad it's good, when I ordered it I was really praying it wasn't going to be bad.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by <]:^D » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:16 pm

LewisD wrote:
*<]:^D wrote: i didnt realise you made the card! :o :wub:


Yeah :wub:

Image

:slol:

Sorry I didn't get you any paints by the way, I should have thought of that.
Hope you like it, I was worried that it might be a bit gooseberry fool, but thought it was probably better than buying some other miniatures that you might already have for 40k etc :)

mate dont apologise i loved the whole package (no context helooooo) :wub:

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by Tsunade » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:20 pm

Jenu-All I Want For Christmas wrote:Thanks for all my stuff Tsunade, I was very happy with it all! :toot:

It was a pleasure, I'm really glad you liked it all!

Image
Image
User avatar
JChalmers
Member
Joined in 2010
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by JChalmers » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:43 am

Huge thanks Falsey, already using all the basing material to good use and the spray stick is really handy!

Glad you liked the presents Clarkman and that they're being used already. I wanted to get you a physical Switch game but couldn't find out which ones you hadn't played so thought a voucher was the best course of action :D

Image
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by False » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:58 am

JChristmas wrote:Huge thanks Falsey, already using all the basing material to good use and the spray stick is really handy!

Glad you liked the presents Clarkman and that they're being used already. I wanted to get you a physical Switch game but couldn't find out which ones you hadn't played so thought a voucher was the best course of action :D


youre welcome

stalked your twitter and saw you wanted to up your basing game so thought Id help out


also thanks laga very generous of you

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by Lagamorph » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:01 pm

False wrote:
JChristmas wrote:Huge thanks Falsey, already using all the basing material to good use and the spray stick is really handy!

Glad you liked the presents Clarkman and that they're being used already. I wanted to get you a physical Switch game but couldn't find out which ones you hadn't played so thought a voucher was the best course of action :D


youre welcome

stalked your twitter and saw you wanted to up your basing game so thought Id help out


also thanks laga very generous of you

Glad you liked them!

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by Green Gecko » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:09 pm

So now we keep this topic open until Xmas 2020 for Qiqz' 12 months of Xmas 2019 right?

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by KjGarly » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:43 pm

I think Bunni was so horrified of getting me as her Secret Santa that she's petrified of coming in this thread since the reveals :slol:

OR....When opening she missed out on mentioning one of the gifts, which was Max's Sandwich Book: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Perfection Between Two Slices of Bread and she attempted to make the worlds greatest fish finger butty and was killed off thanks to a fish bone in said sandwich :dread:

Image
Image Image
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Secret Santa 2019!
by Bunni » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:08 pm

Holy gooseberry fool I forgot to post about that! Very much appreciated as it's not just sandwiches, but desserts and snacks and vegan gooseberry fool and everything. I'm growing a wee collection of GR secret Santa cook books.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blue Eyes, Dowbocop, Finish.Last, Frank, Lex-Man, more heat than light, Oblomov Boblomov, Return_of_the_STAR and 61 guests