Secret Santa 2020 - FULL REVEAL PAGE 19

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Clarkman » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Very cool to see stuff arriving. Decorations are going up this weekend. Christmas :wub:

User avatar
JChalmers
Member
Joined in 2010
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by JChalmers » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Look at these organised Secret Santas! :wub:

Ordering mine tonight. So should ship probably end of this week.

Switch Friend Code - SW-0524-9164-4813
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Jenuall » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:21 pm

How many people are going with the "ship direct to the victim" approach? Perfectly reasonable in this bizarro year we are having of course!

I quite enjoy packaging it all up and sending together but it may be a bit of an indulgence this year

User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by aayl1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Jenuall wrote:How many people are going with the "ship direct to the victim" approach? Perfectly reasonable in this bizarro year we are having of course!

I quite enjoy packaging it all up and sending together but it may be a bit of an indulgence this year


Yeah think I'll go "send direct to the victim" approach as I'm moving so lots of other stuff to organise and sort out and mentally it's helpful to know I can send direct.

Think I'll do that toward the end of this week, and then follow up with a card for the personal touch.

Switch Code - 2446-6608-4888
User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by aayl1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Victor Mildew wrote::lol: one of the funniest years of secret Santa that.


I missed a couple of years on the forum - what's the joke here? Was someone really upset with their present that they took a photo of it in the bin? :lol:

Switch Code - 2446-6608-4888
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Jenuall » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:38 pm

aayl1 wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote::lol: one of the funniest years of secret Santa that.


I missed a couple of years on the forum - what's the joke here? Was someone really upset with their present that they took a photo of it in the bin? :lol:

I think it was 2018, Garly chucked what he through was just an invoice in the bin but it had a voucher for like £50 in it! :lol:

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Jenuall » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Don't think I can quote it from the archive but it's on this page: t:secret-santa-2018-sign-up-thread?f=14&hilit=bin&start=400#top

That was then followed by lots of :fp: and everyone else taking pics of their SS presents in the bin! :lol:

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Qikz » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Jenuall wrote:Don't think I can quote it from the archive but it's on this page: t:secret-santa-2018-sign-up-thread?f=14&hilit=bin&start=400#top

That was then followed by lots of :fp: and everyone else taking pics of their SS presents in the bin! :lol:


Turns out Lewis was lying about the gift card as well. :lol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Jenuall » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Qikz wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Don't think I can quote it from the archive but it's on this page: t:secret-santa-2018-sign-up-thread?f=14&hilit=bin&start=400#top

That was then followed by lots of :fp: and everyone else taking pics of their SS presents in the bin! :lol:


Turns out Lewis was lying about the gift card as well. :lol:

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that cherry on the top! :lol:

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Victor Mildew » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:59 pm

:lol:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Jenuall » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:59 pm

Image

User avatar
JChalmers
Member
Joined in 2010
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by JChalmers » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:03 pm

:lol:

Switch Friend Code - SW-0524-9164-4813
User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by LewisD » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Qikz wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Don't think I can quote it from the archive but it's on this page: t:secret-santa-2018-sign-up-thread?f=14&hilit=bin&start=400#top

That was then followed by lots of :fp: and everyone else taking pics of their SS presents in the bin! :lol:


Turns out Lewis was lying about the gift card as well. :lol:


Oh strawberry float I'd forgotten that as well! :lol: :slol:

That 2018 thread is gold. All the bin GIFs :lol:

|----------|
LewisD
|----------|
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Drumstick » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:26 pm


One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Victor Mildew » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Moggy's gifts from 2018 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by LewisD » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:52 pm



I've stopped that stuff now.
I have one bag left that I use when I need to empty the Colon :lol:

|----------|
LewisD
|----------|
User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Skarjo » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:32 am

I haven't got a strawberry floating clue what to get my guy so he's getting a Nando's voucher and Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Victor Mildew » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:53 am

Skarjo wrote:I haven't got a strawberry floating clue what to get my guy so he's getting a Nando's voucher and Terry's Chocolate Orange.


Is there going to be any superficial damage to the box?

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Skarjo » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:59 am

Victor Mildew wrote:
Skarjo wrote:I haven't got a strawberry floating clue what to get my guy so he's getting a Nando's voucher and Terry's Chocolate Orange.


Is there going to be any superficial damage to the box?


Yea I tried to ram some Gamecube games in but it ripped.

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Secret Santa 2020 - VICTIMS SENT OUT
by Jenuall » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am

Good old Rawlinsons


Return to “Stuff”