So you've ruined your life...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:14 pm

I can't remember how I found this out, but I was conceived when my grandad went on holiday and my dad had the house to himself.

7 months later there was a shotgun wedding.

:dread:

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Corazon de Leon » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Knoyleo wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Tomous wrote:Wife due to pop any day now, induction booked for 23rd incase though


Good time of the year to be born that. :datass:

Though as someone reminded me recently, my birthday is exactly nine months after Christmas Day. :dread:

All seriousness, good luck mate. Everything will go well!

It was once pointed out to me that my birthday is 9 months to the day after my dad's. :dread:


Yeah, that’s my brother. His is nine months almost to the day after my mums. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Knoyleo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:23 pm

Tomous wrote:My mate was at Wembley with his Dad and they were showing classic England goals on the screen and the Platt volley v Belgium came on and his Dad got up and shouted "night he was conceived! Corfu 1990!"

Amazing :lol:

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Qikz » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:31 pm

Knoyleo wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Tomous wrote:Wife due to pop any day now, induction booked for 23rd incase though


Good time of the year to be born that. :datass:

Though as someone reminded me recently, my birthday is exactly nine months after Christmas Day. :dread:

All seriousness, good luck mate. Everything will go well!

It was once pointed out to me that my birthday is 9 months to the day after my dad's. :dread:


You've just made me realise that I was probably concieved on my dads birthday too. :lol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Rocsteady wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Dblock wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:It's my boy's first day at school today. Seems like yesterday that he was born and now he's a school kid!

I told him yesterday that his life is now over. He's got just over a decade of school, then 40-50 years of work before he's too old to have any fun. ;)


We have a week until moos first day, as you say the time has gone past ridiculously fast!


You named your child ''moos''?

:slol:

''Yo moos, lets go get some juice''

Without intending to be mean, that is a risky name for a kid. Dunno if it's a boy or a girl but surely that opens them up to being called a cow throughout school.


Not sure if serious.

Serious


It's clearly a pet name he uses for his daughter, rather than using her real name on here.

Oh :lol: I don't read this thread much to be fair :shifty:


Haha yeah it isn't her real name.

User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Bunni » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:59 pm

I’m an October baby so I imagine my parents could t afford the winter heating.

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Tsunade » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:12 pm

I don't think my birthday is anything to do with anyones birthday or celebration to my knowledge, as I would have been conceived in August, and my parents birthdays are in January and April.

Image
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Tomous » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:01 am

Image

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Drumstick » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:08 am

:lol:

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Rex Kramer » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:09 am

Why are you wasting time on here? You should either be sleeping or playing videogames as you'll have precious little time for either of them from tomorrow.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Tomous » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:12 am

Rex Kramer wrote:Why are you wasting time on here? You should either be sleeping or playing videogames as you'll have precious little time for either of them from tomorrow.



I'm wasting time from work....

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Tomous » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:15 am

Also, I meant to post Dawn of the First Day, 72 Hours Remain :slol: :fp:

Induction is booked for Wednesday.

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:13 am

First day of school for moo today, she is very very excited.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:15 am

Errkal wrote:First day of school for moo today, she is very very excited.


Is she starting with half days?

I hope she enjoys it, my lad said "school is AMAZING!" when we picked him up after his first (half) day. By the next morning though he was saying "I don't want to go to school" but I think that's just laziness. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:17 am

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:First day of school for moo today, she is very very excited.


Is she starting with half days?

I hope she enjoys it, my lad said "school is AMAZING!" when we picked him up after his first (half) day. By the next morning though he was saying "I don't want to go to school" but I think that's just laziness. :lol:


She is on full days but only 2 days this week while the other half of the class were yesterday. I think she is fully in from next week when the two groups merge.

Hahah that's a quick turn around from awesome to strawberry float this

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:22 am

Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:First day of school for moo today, she is very very excited.


Is she starting with half days?

I hope she enjoys it, my lad said "school is AMAZING!" when we picked him up after his first (half) day. By the next morning though he was saying "I don't want to go to school" but I think that's just laziness. :lol:


She is on full days but only 2 days this week while the other half of the class were yesterday. I think she is fully in from next week when the two groups merge.

Hahah that's a quick turn around from awesome to strawberry float this


I reckon he thought "yeah that was cool as a one off" :lol:

Our school did a week of afternoons, then three mornings before he had to do a full Thursday and Friday.

Today he's doing the after school club (as neither of us finish work early enough) so it's going to be a long day for him. But he was used to that length of time at nursery so hopefully he'll be ok.

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:26 am

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:First day of school for moo today, she is very very excited.


Is she starting with half days?

I hope she enjoys it, my lad said "school is AMAZING!" when we picked him up after his first (half) day. By the next morning though he was saying "I don't want to go to school" but I think that's just laziness. :lol:


She is on full days but only 2 days this week while the other half of the class were yesterday. I think she is fully in from next week when the two groups merge.

Hahah that's a quick turn around from awesome to strawberry float this


I reckon he thought "yeah that was cool as a one off" :lol:

Our school did a week of afternoons, then three mornings before he had to do a full Thursday and Friday.

Today he's doing the after school club (as neither of us finish work early enough) so it's going to be a long day for him. But he was used to that length of time at nursery so hopefully he'll be ok.


It has to be quite odd going from nursery to the more organised world of school.

Moos school is quite small so I guess there isn't much easing needed. There is only class for each year so not so many people to bring in.

The teachers have done door step visits with the TA (each class has 2) so they have done a great job introducing themselves and stuff.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:31 am

Sounds good. We had a tour of the school a month before he started but I think he'd forgotten about that by the time he started.

It seems to be going well, better than his second day of school anyway. He wet himself as I think he was too shy to ask the teacher if he could go to the toilet. We (gently!) told him that the teacher won't mind and he should ask, there haven't been any problems since.

His nursery was quite regimented on asking them if they wanted to go, I guess he was sat there thinking "that teacher is bound to ask in a minute!" and then couldn't hold it. Might be something to mention to your moo!

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:48 am

Ooo I hadn't thought about the toilet that is a good shout I'll make sure we mention that!

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Tomous » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:25 pm

Quick to Grcade moment: currently on way to hospital, it 's happening

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dowbocop, Godzilla, Google [Bot], PuppetBoy, Rich, Tafdolphin and 95 guests