So you've ruined your life...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Bunni » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Not that I’ll ever lactate but I would defo do this if I could.

User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:37 pm

That's very funny but odd as strawberry float

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Jenuall » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:59 pm

It's at this point that Rightey discovers he's allergic to breast milk.

RIP in peace, there are certainly worse ways to go!

Image
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Dual » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:17 pm

.

Last edited by Dual on Mon May 13, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Pedz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:29 pm

One thing you could do to your missus that I have done to mine is, wait until she's doing something like looking in a draw and then slap her on the head with a semi and see what she thinks of that.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:16 pm

My lad was watching Ben and Holly

“DADDY!”

“Yes”

“Me show you something!”

“What?”

“Space rocket!”

“Oh wow, Ben and Holly are going on a space rocket to the moon?”

“Yes”

“What’s on the moon?”

“I dooooon’t know. Aliens”

“Aliens?”

“Yes”

So I smacked his bum and am refusing to feed him for a few days as a punishment for spreading NASA moon landing lies. The Earth is flat son, very flat!

User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 pm

I kind of piss Ben and Holly, I hated it at the time but now moo just wants to watch Disney Jr and they have some proper gooseberry fool on there!

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Errkal wrote:I kind of piss Ben and Holly, I hated it at the time but now moo just wants to watch Disney Jr and they have some proper gooseberry fool on there!


Ben and Holly confuses me as they have the same voices as Peppa Pig. He doesn’t watch it as much anymore which is a shame as it’s far better than Paw Patrol, Larva and the other shite that he likes.

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Pedz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Make him watch Steven Universe and if he doesn't like it throw him out.

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:I kind of piss Ben and Holly, I hated it at the time but now moo just wants to watch Disney Jr and they have some proper gooseberry fool on there!


Ben and Holly confuses me as they have the same voices as Peppa Pig. He doesn’t watch it as much anymore which is a shame as it’s far better than Paw Patrol, Larva and the other shite that he likes.


I tried and limit tv and she shows are annoying. She does like Pokemon that’s good.

At here Nan’s she get CBeebies and loves most of those shows, downside is she wants videos of YouTube of mr twat strawberry float tumble who I’m sure will end up being a paedo!

Her current favourite video is this


User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Pedz wrote:Make him watch Steven Universe and if he doesn't like it throw him out.


He’s only 2, that seems a little old for him.

I’ll start him on Red Dead Redemption 2 and if he can handle that then I’ll let him watch Steven Universe.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:I kind of piss Ben and Holly, I hated it at the time but now moo just wants to watch Disney Jr and they have some proper gooseberry fool on there!


Ben and Holly confuses me as they have the same voices as Peppa Pig. He doesn’t watch it as much anymore which is a shame as it’s far better than Paw Patrol, Larva and the other shite that he likes.


I tried and limit tv and she shows are annoying. She does like Pokemon that’s good.

At here Nan’s she get CBeebies and loves most of those shows, downside is she wants videos of YouTube of mr twat strawberry float tumble who I’m sure will end up being a paedo!

Her current favourite video is this



My lad is so used to Netflix that he finds CBeebies unwatchable, he’ll watch an episode of Hey Dugee and then lose his gooseberry fool when something else comes on after. :lol:

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Pedz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:Make him watch Steven Universe and if he doesn't like it throw him out.


He’s only 2, that seems a little old for him.

I’ll start him on Red Dead Redemption 2 and if he can handle that then I’ll let him watch Steven Universe.


Good man.

Image
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Rightey » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:Make him watch Steven Universe and if he doesn't like it throw him out.


He’s only 2, that seems a little old for him.

I’ll start him on Red Dead Redemption 2 and if he can handle that then I’ll let him watch Steven Universe.


I have a friend who asked me recently if my son, who is now 18 months, can act as player 2 on video games. :lol:

He also asked me if he could walk when he was 2 months old. :fp:

I wonder if I was as clueless about babies before I had one.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Pedz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 pm

2 months? Bit quick.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Your kid couldn’t walk at 2 months?

Mine burst out of the wife like a xenomorph and was running the 100m at 6 hours old.

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Tsunade » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:54 pm

I was asked when Ella was 6 weeks old "can she dress herself yet?".

Image
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Going to his grandad’s on the weekend and his great gran’s today has ruined my boy.

“Me have the iPad?”

“We don’t have an iPad”

“Ooooohh me want an iPad”

He’s 2 years old. :fp: :lol:

User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by abcd » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:40 pm

Don't get me started on ipads.....

My son asks for it in his sleep. However, the YouTube kids app has a great timer feature which is now enforced. Surprisingly he soon gets over it.

Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Rax » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 am

My father in law is a loon for this, my sister in law has 4 kids and one year he got each of them either a phone or a tablet, they youngest was 3! I can see the suggestion of getting Zelda a phone or a tablet popping up pretty soon, gonna have to try and nip that in the bud if I can.


Return to “Stuff”