Sober October

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Sober October
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:41 pm

I'm not doing it, at least not by choice. I rarely drink anyway tbh.

Image
User avatar
Venom
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: London
Contact:

PostRe: Sober October
by Venom » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:35 am

Buffalo wrote:Doing it this year then?


Isn't it called Stoptober? This year... I've definitely increased my intake this year, not to any high amounts but it's become too regular for my liking and quite frankly I'm fed up of it. So it's now the 1st and I've officially started, 35 minutes sober! :toot:


On a side note, which month is it that you have to mow lawns everyday?

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: Sober October
by Preezy » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:49 am

Buffalo wrote:Doing it this year then?

You bet your ass I'm not.

Image
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Sober October
by Buffalo » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:17 am

I’m not like...having a day off today so I’ll be having a few slurps tonight.
It’s a Macmillan Cancer charity thing that they seem to do every year.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Sober October
by Rax » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:25 am

I dont drink often anyway so I might do it by accident but definitely not going to make an effort to do it. Same goes for any other time people "challenge" themselves to not drink.

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Sober October
by Drumstick » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:34 am

Sober 'tober sounds way better.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Sober October
by Victor Mildew » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:23 am

Why do people only do these things in months that rhyme with the activity?

Granary January - eat nothing but wholemeal bread
Web Feb - use only Wikipedia's front page as your news source
Parched March - go the entire month without having any fluid intake
April - fallow month
Cum what? May - wank with earplugs in and cum as loudly as you can
Hey June - Converse with your peers using nothing but Beatles song lyrics
Shepherds July - dare you take the Shepherds pie challenge?! Post your video on instagram and challenege your friends!
Tourgust - Visit as many locked down counties as possible before the rozzers find you!
Steptember - listen to Steps latest single on Spotify
Cocktober - A month to acknolwedge and appreciate the Conservative government
Sloevember - time to take the make a gin challenge!
Ant and December - have a jolly old geordie christmas by drinking and driving to your heart's content

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Sober October
by Jenuall » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:25 am

Yeah that's crazy.

No way am I limiting my thunderously loud cum release to only one month of the year!

Image
User avatar
poshrule_uk
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Sober October
by poshrule_uk » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:32 am

I have had one beer all year 8-)

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Sober October
by OrangeRKN » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 am

poshrule_uk wrote:I have had one beer all year 8-)


Image

Image
Image
orkn.uk - SW-6533-2461-3235 - @OrangeRakoon - ACNH Howdyfern
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Sober October
by Jenuall » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:50 am

Now that is an impressive head, wouldn't mind getting stuck into that one! :datass:

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Sober October
by Tomous » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:51 am

poshrule_uk wrote:I have had one beer all year 8-)


One beer and 737 bottles of vodka

Image
User avatar
Venom
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: London
Contact:

PostRe: Sober October
by Venom » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:Why do people only do these things in months that rhyme with the activity?

Granary January - eat nothing but wholemeal bread
Web Feb - use only Wikipedia's front page as your news source
Parched March - go the entire month without having any fluid intake
April - fallow month
Cum what? May - wank with earplugs in and cum as loudly as you can
Hey June - Converse with your peers using nothing but Beatles song lyrics
Shepherds July - dare you take the Shepherds pie challenge?! Post your video on instagram and challenege your friends!
Tourgust - Visit as many locked down counties as possible before the rozzers find you!
Steptember - listen to Steps latest single on Spotify
Cocktober - A month to acknolwedge and appreciate the Conservative government
Sloevember - time to take the make a gin challenge!
Ant and December - have a jolly old geordie christmas by drinking and driving to your heart's content



I thought you were being creative, some of those are real. Parched March, Steptember, Sloevember and even Cocktober!

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Sober October
by Victor Mildew » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:36 pm

Wtf I just made those up :lol:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Sober October
by Corazon de Leon » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm

Jenuall wrote:Now that is an impressive head, wouldn't mind getting stuck into that one! :datass:


Now that’s bait.

Image
User avatar
Nibble
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Big Tuna

PostRe: Sober October
by Nibble » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:44 pm

I watch the news, so, strawberry float, no.

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Sober October
by Rubix » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Nope, I don't tend to drink much anyway outside Summer and Christmas.

PLAY | Ace Combat 7, Oninaki
WATCH | The Fall S2, 24 S3
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Holiday
User avatar
OnlyShallow
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Milton Keynes

PostRe: Sober October
by OnlyShallow » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:25 pm

I would have, however the first day is a Thursday, so that is a conflict right away with "let's get fcked up on Thursday"

Image
Many Lives -> 49 MP wrote:People like you OnlyShallow are terrible banana splits. I hate you forever.
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Sober October
by Victor Mildew » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:26 pm

OnlyShallow wrote:I would have, however the first day is a Thursday, so that is a conflict right away with "let's get fcked up on Thursday"


THIRSTday

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Sober October
by Robbo-92 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:29 pm

I’ve got a little bit of whiskey left that I’lol be polishing off at the weekend and then I was going to take a break from alcohol till Christmas ish time anyway, so a couple of months off which is no bad thing in my opinion.

Image
Image
Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dowbocop, floydfreak, Trelliz and 83 guests