Relationships Thread

Our best bits.
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by False » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Unfortunately as I deleted her message she is no longer in my inbox. She had star in her username and is called Claire if you fancy a hunt. But Im sure you could do better.

I also have this chick who appears to forget my username because she just sends me a message every time I come online. Shes fit and I totally would, but she lives in Oxford and I dont. I have explained this to her, yet every week or so there she is; "Hi x".

Image
User avatar
jamcc
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRelationships Thread
by jamcc » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 pm

KingK wrote:Keep us informed John
#TeamJamcc
#GoForIt


Oh God, those hashtags just add to the pressure. :-(

But thanks to all of you for your messages. The Facebook route just didn't feel right do I'll have to do it in person (or email). I will post back in here some time next week with an update.*

*Unless she says no and/or it goes horribly wrong.

User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by KingK » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 pm

No pressure mate. We're with you!

Image
User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Skarjo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:42 pm

[iup=3647142]Jesus is Dead[/iup] wrote:Unfortunately as I deleted her message she is no longer in my inbox. She had star in her username and is called Claire if you fancy a hunt. But Im sure you could do better.

I also have this chick who appears to forget my username because she just sends me a message every time I come online. Shes fit and I totally would, but she lives in Oxford and I dont. I have explained this to her, yet every week or so there she is; "Hi x".


I could tell she must have been an Oxford grad when she said she was an intelligent.

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Bunni » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 pm

[iup=3647218]Throne of Lies[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3647142]Jesus is Dead[/iup] wrote:Unfortunately as I deleted her message she is no longer in my inbox. She had star in her username and is called Claire if you fancy a hunt. But Im sure you could do better.

I also have this chick who appears to forget my username because she just sends me a message every time I come online. Shes fit and I totally would, but she lives in Oxford and I dont. I have explained this to her, yet every week or so there she is; "Hi x".


I could tell she must have been an Oxford grad when she said she was an intelligent.


Brooke's fo'sho

User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by That's not a growth » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 pm

So I went full bastard mode on a different girl tonight and now I've started a discussion on how propositioning someone for casual sex is just as valid as spending the evening having dinner with someone so you can talk about yourself to convince them to have sex with you. Time will tell how pissed off she is with this argument, but she hasn't blocked me yet.

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by False » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:49 pm

You can do it Jam. Be the ball.

I, however, failed in my quest tonight. Ive just eaten a bowl of profiteroles so now everything is ok. The quest resumes tomorrow when the crying stops.

Image
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by False » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Spoke too soon. I have been summoned.

Never give up hope, GR.

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:52 pm

I would totally watch a documentary series about Falsey.

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Ad7 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:11 pm

[iup=3647254]Somebody Else's Presents[/iup] wrote:I would totally watch a documentary series about Falsey.


Benefits street is on more 4.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Shadow
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Shadow » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:38 am

For reals Falsey, you could do really well out of a YouTube channel, there's a lot of money to be made there.

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by False » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:53 am

[iup=3647300]Shadow[/iup] wrote:For reals Falsey, you could do really well out of a YouTube channel, there's a lot of money to be made there.


Id much rather my sordid goings on were restricted a small gaming forum and a few dodgier outlets, rather than worldwide youtube acclaim.

What would I even put on the channel? Best I could do is a vlogging thing, and then Id be even more of a twat.

[iup=3647261]Advent7[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3647254]Somebody Else's Presents[/iup] wrote:I would totally watch a documentary series about Falsey.


Benefits street is on more 4.


So mean.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though MCN. Thats what Im taking it as.

--

I think I strained a bollock tonight. Proper killing me now. Guess what though, I think I might have found a proper wifey, for reals. She tells me in the throws of passion that she wants to marry me, thats fine, I have that effect on women. But then, after we are all done and I am nursing a broken bollock, I let it slip that I want to go to maccies and get a milkshake. You know what she says?

Can I come?

Jackpot boys. I had a chocolate and she had a strawberry and it was wonderful.

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Somebody Else's Problem » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:26 am

You're in there.

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Ad7 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:30 am

Future fatty confirmed :dread:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
jamcc
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by jamcc » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:14 pm

KingK wrote:No pressure mate. We're with you!


Cheers. Your story of how you met your wife was really nice too, I forgot to say. Heartwarming, it was. :wub:

Shadow wrote:For reals Falsey, you could do really well out of a YouTube channel, there's a lot of money to be made there.


Don't become a vlogger. Please don't.

User avatar
Andrew Mills
Guides Sec.
Joined in 2008
Location: Cranfield

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Andrew Mills » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:04 pm

[iup=3647301]Jesus is Dead[/iup] wrote:I think I strained a bollock tonight. Proper killing me now. Guess what though, I think I might have found a proper wifey, for reals. She tells me in the throws of passion that she wants to marry me, thats fine, I have that effect on women. But then, after we are all done and I am nursing a broken bollock, I let it slip that I want to go to maccies and get a milkshake. You know what she says?

Can I come?

Jackpot boys. I had a chocolate and she had a strawberry and it was wonderful.

Image

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by False » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Thats the dream, right thur.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Moggy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:24 pm

According to this list I am a serial Skarjo. :dread:

http://www.familyshare.com/10-ways-you- ... en-know-it

User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Skarjo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:18 pm

#5

Yea right, girls on the internet. Lol.

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Ad7 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:39 pm

I don't see hand holding on that list.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests