Marvel’s Spider-Man | PS4 | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Pacman
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Pacman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:38 pm

Jordan UK wrote:
Pacman wrote:Unlocking the hardest difficult was pretty frustrating when I'd spent most of the game on what I thought was the hardest difficulty bitching to myself about how easy it was :lol:



Cross-post because I'm cross:

Pacman wrote:is there any need for the closing credits to be THIRTY MINUTES LONG? I like watching the credits at the end of a game, it's the perfect time to reflect on the experience, but that seems excessive. Plus they had a nice "In memory of Steve Ditko" message at the end (something about him making the world amazing with the stroke of a pen) but only a small percentage of people are going to see it because they put up a big flashing "SKIP" button and made them almost impossibly long :fp: Interested to know if there's a legitimate reason for this, maybe they were going for the world record for longest credits. Try that in a movie and you'd have cinemas cutting them short so they can start the next picture. 30 minutes :lol:


Hold down the right stick and you can fast forward / slow down the credits.

:shifty:

NickSCFC

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by NickSCFC » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:38 pm

Ok, I think a glitch may have killed my progress.

The Miles encounter with Rhino now loads up with me playing as Spider-Man instead, and I can't get past him due to the lack of stealth mechanic :?

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Ad7 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:47 am

Finished this yesterday, really enjoyed it and I thought the end boss was spectacular (if really easy).

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Pacman
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Pacman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:11 pm

NickSCFC wrote:Ok, I think a glitch may have killed my progress.

The Miles encounter with Rhino now loads up with me playing as Spider-Man instead, and I can't get past him due to the lack of stealth mechanic :?
That's a pretty fantastic glitch though, on the bright side

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Wedgie » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:28 am

The game has been updated, and added trophies for the second DLC.

Screwball challenges. :x

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Wedgie » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:23 pm

DLC 2 hits the store on 20th November. Perfect timing seeing that I'm nearly the end of RDR2.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by ITSMILNER » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:58 pm

The Spider-Man season pass is £11.99 on the UK PS store for Black Friday! Just picked it up!

Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by ITSMILNER » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Hexx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm

ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Neither. You go to the menu and load from there (for DLC1 at least.)

It's a seperate post game map of New York with it's own activities on

It's then got just the DLC Missions/Side Missions/Activities on

User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by KjGarly » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Hexx wrote:
ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Neither. You go to the menu and load from there (for DLC1 at least.)

It's a seperate post game map of New York with it's own activities on

It's then got just the DLC Missions/Side Missions/Activities on


Not sure on loading it from the menu as that's not how I accessed it, for me I opened the map then pressed L1/R1 to go to DLC next to your moves list and started them from there.

Image
Image Image
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Wedgie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:12 pm

ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Need to finish the main game. Then go to DLC tab on the suits/powers/gadgets menu.

Anyway I’ve just finished the second DLC. Just took me 3-4 hours.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Hexx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Wedgie wrote:
ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Need to finish the main game. Then go to DLC tab on the suits/powers/gadgets menu.

Anyway I’ve just finished the second DLC. Just took me 3-4 hours.


"Just"? :)

Is that with all the challenges/crimes/side stuff (I assume it's similarly structured to the 1st)

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Wedgie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Hexx wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Need to finish the main game. Then go to DLC tab on the suits/powers/gadgets menu.

Anyway I’ve just finished the second DLC. Just took me 3-4 hours.


"Just"? :)

Is that with all the challenges/crimes/side stuff (I assume it's similarly structured to the 1st)


Yeah, but there’s also 4 safehouses you have to take down like the main game. Other than that it’s pretty same as the first DLC apart from there’s no side quests that require you to collect anything.

The most challenging aspect is the screwball challenges but once you know what to do it’s a breeze.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Lagamorph » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:40 pm

KjGarly wrote:
Hexx wrote:
ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Neither. You go to the menu and load from there (for DLC1 at least.)

It's a seperate post game map of New York with it's own activities on

It's then got just the DLC Missions/Side Missions/Activities on


Not sure on loading it from the menu as that's not how I accessed it, for me I opened the map then pressed L1/R1 to go to DLC next to your moves list and started them from there.

That's the menu.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Hexx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Need to finish the main game. Then go to DLC tab on the suits/powers/gadgets menu.

Anyway I’ve just finished the second DLC. Just took me 3-4 hours.


"Just"? :)

Is that with all the challenges/crimes/side stuff (I assume it's similarly structured to the 1st)


Yeah, but there’s also 4 safehouses you have to take down like the main game. Other than that it’s pretty same as the first DLC apart from there’s no side quests that require you to collect anything.

The most challenging aspect is the screwball challenges but once you know what to do it’s a breeze.


Cheers - is it another new map, or is the DLC all one map :D

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Wedgie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Hexx wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Need to finish the main game. Then go to DLC tab on the suits/powers/gadgets menu.

Anyway I’ve just finished the second DLC. Just took me 3-4 hours.


"Just"? :)

Is that with all the challenges/crimes/side stuff (I assume it's similarly structured to the 1st)


Yeah, but there’s also 4 safehouses you have to take down like the main game. Other than that it’s pretty same as the first DLC apart from there’s no side quests that require you to collect anything.

The most challenging aspect is the screwball challenges but once you know what to do it’s a breeze.


Cheers - is it another new map, or is the DLC all one map :D


Same map as the main game/DLC1 but with new activities.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Hexx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
ITSMILNER wrote:Silly question, how do I start the DLC missions? Do they appear as side missions or story ones?


Need to finish the main game. Then go to DLC tab on the suits/powers/gadgets menu.

Anyway I’ve just finished the second DLC. Just took me 3-4 hours.


"Just"? :)

Is that with all the challenges/crimes/side stuff (I assume it's similarly structured to the 1st)


Yeah, but there’s also 4 safehouses you have to take down like the main game. Other than that it’s pretty same as the first DLC apart from there’s no side quests that require you to collect anything.

The most challenging aspect is the screwball challenges but once you know what to do it’s a breeze.


Cheers - is it another new map, or is the DLC all one map :D


Same map as the main game/DLC1 but with new activities.


Nah I mean is it separate "version"

E.g. so far there's 2 "versions"
Main Game
DLC1

Is this DLC2 on DLC1 iteration, or do you load into another "fresh" instance?

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Wedgie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:52 pm

Fresh instance like you do with DLC1.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by Hexx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Wedgie wrote:Fresh instance like you do with DLC1.


Ah cheers.

Part of me was wondering if it was worth holding off until DLC3 was out - and then do DLC2/DLC3 (and the mop of activities) at the same time on the same map

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Spider-Man | PS4 exclusive | Metacritic 87 | OUT NOW!!
by ITSMILNER » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Cheers all, going to wait for the last pack to release and play the whole lot

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fade, Finish.Last, Kriken, Mafro, OldSoulCyborg, Pavlospzz, Photek, Red 5 stella, Snowcannon, Wedgie and 56 guests