Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Pedz » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Isn't actually not bath water? Sure I saw something about someone DNA testing it and it had no trace of human DNA in it.

Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by shy guy 64 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:56 pm

this is gonna end up driving some one to make a bath level

Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by OrangeRKN » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:47 pm

I made a new course for ad7 1DT-VWG-0SG

Witty biological-political hybrid jokes are the reason this place fails to cater to a wide audience
Image
Image
Web - RedBubble - @OrangeRakoon - GOTY 2018
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by shy guy 64 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:53 pm

whelp ive made another, head down pipes to find pink coins and get to the goal

Image
User avatar
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:48 pm

I should have posted when I added it to the list really, but I uploaded another level yesterday.

It's inspired by the Ghost House levels of SMW that had multiple exits. Except SMM2 doesn't allow you to have multiple exits, so instead there are multiple paths through the level to the same exit.

Can you find them all?

User avatar
Yubel
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Nowhere
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Yubel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Squinty wrote:I don't know how popular courses works. But I'm glad to see Staydead in there!


Your levels, namely 'Spikers!' and 'The ! Block Desert!' are among some of the most intuitive courses Iv'e played.

Also made it into the 2.26% club with 'Thwomp-It Chomp-It Demolition Co', very pleased about that. :toot:

User avatar
Yubel
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Nowhere
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Yubel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Also, strawberry float endless super expert.

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by OrangeRKN » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:53 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:whelp ive made another, head down pipes to find pink coins and get to the goal


Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon wrote:I should have posted when I added it to the list really, but I uploaded another level yesterday.

It's inspired by the Ghost House levels of SMW that had multiple exits. Except SMM2 doesn't allow you to have multiple exits, so instead there are multiple paths through the level to the same exit.


Enjoyed both of these :toot:

Made a new level myself, "Goomba's Adventure" (YGT-70X-GHF)



Apparently I've played for over 50 hours already :dread:

Witty biological-political hybrid jokes are the reason this place fails to cater to a wide audience
Image
Image
Web - RedBubble - @OrangeRakoon - GOTY 2018
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by shy guy 64 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:54 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:whelp ive made another, head down pipes to find pink coins and get to the goal


Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon wrote:I should have posted when I added it to the list really, but I uploaded another level yesterday.

It's inspired by the Ghost House levels of SMW that had multiple exits. Except SMM2 doesn't allow you to have multiple exits, so instead there are multiple paths through the level to the same exit.


Enjoyed both of these :toot:

Made a new level myself, "Goomba's Adventure" (YGT-70X-GHF)



Apparently I've played for over 50 hours already :dread:


thanks, ill be sure to give yours ago

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Squinty » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:48 am

Yubel wrote:
Squinty wrote:I don't know how popular courses works. But I'm glad to see Staydead in there!


Your levels, namely 'Spikers!' and 'The ! Block Desert!' are among some of the most intuitive courses Iv'e played.

Also made it into the 2.26% club with 'Thwomp-It Chomp-It Demolition Co', very pleased about that. :toot:


Thanks and Well done!

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Rubix » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:42 am

First Course uploaded. Not that difficult. Second one incoming

RYS-XWQ-B0H

PLAY | PS4: Tales of Vesperia PSVR Skyrim VR | Switch Astral Chain
WATCH | GOT S5, Stranger Things S3, The Punisher S2, Peaky Blinders S5
READ | She Lies in Wait
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Rubix » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:47 am

How do I make pipes one way? i just spotted a massive flaw in my puzzle

Edit: Sorted

Second course is ready to try, let me know what you think

MMJ-8DW-91G

PLAY | PS4: Tales of Vesperia PSVR Skyrim VR | Switch Astral Chain
WATCH | GOT S5, Stranger Things S3, The Punisher S2, Peaky Blinders S5
READ | She Lies in Wait
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Pedz » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:22 pm

So, the other day Kriken was playing this and we were talking about the Randomizer races and I said to him that we should somehow do a race of this. I was unsure of how to go about it though. I was thinking if we get 8 people who want to play it then what could be done is the group is split into 2 meaning we have 2 groups of 4, everyone makes a level. Then the levels created by group A get played by Group B and vice-versa. The winning 2 from each group go onto a final race in which the levels are created by the 4 who lost, that way each race is blind

I have no idea how it'd work, some could stream it, some could just time it, Timer starts when you click start on the first level and ends when you beat the 4th. As long as everyone has their levels queued up then you can just go from one to the other and that means you won't need to pause the timer as everyone will be doing the same. The problem is you'd need someone to be a judge on the levels, to make sure they aren't too trolly or anything, the judge wouldn't then be able to participate.

Thoughts?

Image
User avatar
Kriken
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Best boy
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Kriken » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:17 pm

That format seems pretty cool. I'm still down for it - as a participant, preferably, though I guess I wouldn't mind being the person reviewing the levels to make sure they aren't too BS if no-one else wants to do it.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Ad7 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm

New course,

Gooseberry Ghost House 1

WT1-84C-CWF

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Rubix » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:26 pm

I’ll try it later when I get hone

PLAY | PS4: Tales of Vesperia PSVR Skyrim VR | Switch Astral Chain
WATCH | GOT S5, Stranger Things S3, The Punisher S2, Peaky Blinders S5
READ | She Lies in Wait
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Ad7 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:50 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:I made a new course for ad7 1DT-VWG-0SG


I just saw the thumbnail, you absolute bellend :lol:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Rubix » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Rubix wrote:First Course uploaded. Not that difficult. Second one incoming

RYS-XWQ-B0H


I have changed it and made it easier MYW-1PN-FWF

PLAY | PS4: Tales of Vesperia PSVR Skyrim VR | Switch Astral Chain
WATCH | GOT S5, Stranger Things S3, The Punisher S2, Peaky Blinders S5
READ | She Lies in Wait
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by OrangeRKN » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:32 am

Ad7 wrote:
OrangeRKN wrote:I made a new course for ad7 1DT-VWG-0SG


I just saw the thumbnail, you absolute bellend :lol:


:wub:

Witty biological-political hybrid jokes are the reason this place fails to cater to a wide audience
Image
Image
Web - RedBubble - @OrangeRakoon - GOTY 2018
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Super Mario Maker 2 - OUT NOW! - GRcade Levels in OP
by Rubix » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 am

How do you change the thumbnail

PLAY | PS4: Tales of Vesperia PSVR Skyrim VR | Switch Astral Chain
WATCH | GOT S5, Stranger Things S3, The Punisher S2, Peaky Blinders S5
READ | She Lies in Wait

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Frank, Gemini73, Google [Bot], Nintendonerd69, OrangeRKN, Parksey, Pedz, Peter Crisp, Photek, Poser, Raydon4, Tafdolphin, Xeno and 36 guests