TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Jenuall » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Jenuall wrote:
pjbetman wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Moggy wrote:I just had to change the name of a member on our records. Her name was Summer Parkinson but due to marriage she has changed her name to Summer Camp.

strawberry floating Summer Camp. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Does her husband get Summer Lovin'? Does it happen so fast?



:lol:


He used to but then there was an incident whilst swimming, someone put up a fight apparently. Then it all turned colder and ended in a messy divorce.


Tell me more


Well, the way I heard it - apparently they went bowling in the arcade, then went for a stroll and had some lemonade. But then it went south and he tried to take advantage of her under the dock. This would have been around 10 o'clock.

Basically, he sounds like a drag.

ImageImage
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Ad7 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:20 pm

Ah ha

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by KK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:49 pm

I don’t know who exactly (Comedy Central, ITV or Channel 5) but apparently there’s talk of rebooting On The Buses. :dread:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Moggy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:11 pm

KK wrote:I don’t know who exactly (Comedy Central, ITV or Channel 5) but apparently there’s talk of rebooting On The Buses. :dread:


Perfect for Brexit Britain.

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Qikz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:18 pm

So I forgot to say here yesterday, but I went and saw the flat I'm going for and it was amazing. It was way better than I expected it to be and I'm actually super excited about something for the first time since my Mum died. I think if my Mum saw it she would've loved it as well. It's just perfect for what I need and it's been finished up really nice.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Errkal » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Nice one! It seems to moving incredibly fast.

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:34 pm

I'm in Hong Kong and it's pretty cool. About to set sail for South Korea and I'll be going to the DMZ 8-).

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Moggy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I'm in Hong Kong and it's pretty cool. About to set sail for South Korea and I'll be going to the DMZ 8-).


Image

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Qikz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Errkal wrote:Nice one! It seems to moving incredibly fast.


Well my solicitors seem to think I might be able to exchange soon as well. They're waiting for the responses to their enquiries and once that's done they said there should be no issues.

I found out from the person who showed me around yesterday that there were 5 other people who expressed interest just after I reserved it so I got lucky too!

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Errkal » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Qikz wrote:
Errkal wrote:Nice one! It seems to moving incredibly fast.


Well my solicitors seem to think I might be able to exchange soon as well. They're waiting for the responses to their enquiries and once that's done they said there should be no issues.

I found out from the person who showed me around yesterday that there were 5 other people who expressed interest just after I reserved it so I got lucky too!

Nice!

House warming at StayDeads then :D

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Denster » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Great news SD.

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Qikz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Here's the pics I took


Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by jawafour » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Qikz wrote:Here's the pics I took...

That looks to be a really nice place, Qikz - congrats, man!

User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Bunni » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I'm in Hong Kong and it's pretty cool. About to set sail for South Korea and I'll be going to the DMZ 8-).


Will legit send you $$$ for Pokemon socks and a bottle of perfect whip.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Lagamorph » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Qikz wrote:Here's the pics I took


That man seems in astonishment at that radiator.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Ad7 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:24 pm

How does Qikz like his dwellings?

Like his women.

Flat

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Errkal » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 pm

:lol:

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by <]:^D » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:05 pm

strawberry float :lol:

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by <]:^D » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:12 pm

on a different note, beer is incredible
whoever invented it, i raise my bottle to them :datass:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Moggy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 pm

<]:^D wrote:on a different note, beer is incredible
whoever invented it, i raise my bottle to them :datass:


It was either Egypt or Iraq (well Mesopotamia) that first brewed it. :datass:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Errkal, HSH28, Lagamorph, Met, more heat than light, poshrule_uk, Preezy, suzzopher, THIS BAD BOY STEALS POINTS, Tineash, Vermilion and 68 guests