TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:02 pm

no wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


This is on the tv now and Unicorn is talking. It's clearly strawberry floating Cl4pTr4p from Borderlands.


I’m reasonably sure it’s Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Pedz » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Only person I think is anyone is Duck being Skin. Though, she sounds a lot worse in this than any live stuff I've heard her sing in before. Then again the opera singing was very good. *shrugs*

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Qikz » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Car peeps were out again last night. 3 of them at the petrol station. One of them was in an old Miata, they didn't make much noise they were just kinda checking each others cars out then sped off. The old 90s miata looks so nice.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Pedz » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Can't wait for the update where you say 'Car people were speeding around, it was so COOL! I decided to join them. We all crashed I am the only survivor and have just this week gotten out of a 5 year coma'.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Pedz » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:12 pm

I can wait for that, sounds really mean reading it back. It just hate twats speeding around like twats.

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Qikz » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:16 pm

no wrote:I can wait for that, sounds really mean reading it back. It just hate twats speeding around like twats.


:lol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by PatSharpsMullet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Saigon Slick wrote:
no wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


This is on the tv now and Unicorn is talking. It's clearly strawberry floating Cl4pTr4p from Borderlands.


I’m reasonably sure it’s Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters

I'm pretty certain Hedgehog is Jason Manford. If you search for him on YouTube singing, it sounds the same, plus he's the same height as Joel Dommett and the person inside the costume is either the same height or taller. Other names that have been suggested such as Michael Ball, Michael Crawford and Alfie Boe are all much shorter.

Another thing that points to it being him is that he used to work in Burger King which was one of the clues in the one truth, two lies thing.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by KK » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:23 pm

Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by PatSharpsMullet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:29 pm

KK wrote:
Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

I think some names may be bigger than expected. Monster from episode 2 is almost certainly CeeLo Green, Daisy is defintely Kelis based on the clues so far. I have a feeling Tree might be John Terry. The tree is definitely a former footballer and from London based on the accent.

The big names will definitely be the ones that are from the music industry.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:00 pm

RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
KK wrote:
Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

I think some names may be bigger than expected. Monster from episode 2 is almost certainly CeeLo Green, Daisy is defintely Kelis based on the clues so far. I have a feeling Tree might be John Terry. The tree is definitely a former footballer and from London based on the accent.

The big names will definitely be the ones that are from the music industry.


There’s no chance that’s CeeLo Green, but I agree with John Terry being the tree, it’s definitely a former footballer and the accent suggests Londoner to me. I’d say the names they’ve revealed so far have been perfectly big enough in the context of the show - an award winning multi-platinum selling singer, a major soap star and a former Home Secretary are reasonably high profile for what is essentially trash TV. Just don’t go in expecting more than Strictly level folks and you’ll be fine.

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by PatSharpsMullet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Saigon Slick wrote:
RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
KK wrote:
Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

I think some names may be bigger than expected. Monster from episode 2 is almost certainly CeeLo Green, Daisy is defintely Kelis based on the clues so far. I have a feeling Tree might be John Terry. The tree is definitely a former footballer and from London based on the accent.

The big names will definitely be the ones that are from the music industry.


There’s no chance that’s CeeLo Green, but I agree with John Terry being the tree, it’s definitely a former footballer and the accent suggests Londoner to me. I’d say the names they’ve revealed so far have been perfectly big enough in the context of the show - an award winning multi-platinum selling singer, a major soap star and a former Home Secretary are reasonably high profile for what is essentially trash TV. Just don’t go in expecting more than Strictly level folks and you’ll be fine.

You say it's not CeeLo Green, but Monster sung 'Happy' which CeeLo Green was offered before Pharrell William's took it, and the songs can also be clues.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:16 pm

RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
KK wrote:
Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

I think some names may be bigger than expected. Monster from episode 2 is almost certainly CeeLo Green, Daisy is defintely Kelis based on the clues so far. I have a feeling Tree might be John Terry. The tree is definitely a former footballer and from London based on the accent.

The big names will definitely be the ones that are from the music industry.


There’s no chance that’s CeeLo Green, but I agree with John Terry being the tree, it’s definitely a former footballer and the accent suggests Londoner to me. I’d say the names they’ve revealed so far have been perfectly big enough in the context of the show - an award winning multi-platinum selling singer, a major soap star and a former Home Secretary are reasonably high profile for what is essentially trash TV. Just don’t go in expecting more than Strictly level folks and you’ll be fine.

You say it's not CeeLo Green, but Monster sung 'Happy' which CeeLo Green was offered before Pharrell William's took it, and the songs can also be clues.


I don't think it's CeeLo because he's really problematic and has faded from the public eye as a result so I don't think ITV would, or should, pay him to be on the show. His actions towards women particularly; he pled no contest to furnishing ecstasy in 2014 and got three years probation.

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by PatSharpsMullet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Saigon Slick wrote:
RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
KK wrote:
Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

I think some names may be bigger than expected. Monster from episode 2 is almost certainly CeeLo Green, Daisy is defintely Kelis based on the clues so far. I have a feeling Tree might be John Terry. The tree is definitely a former footballer and from London based on the accent.

The big names will definitely be the ones that are from the music industry.


There’s no chance that’s CeeLo Green, but I agree with John Terry being the tree, it’s definitely a former footballer and the accent suggests Londoner to me. I’d say the names they’ve revealed so far have been perfectly big enough in the context of the show - an award winning multi-platinum selling singer, a major soap star and a former Home Secretary are reasonably high profile for what is essentially trash TV. Just don’t go in expecting more than Strictly level folks and you’ll be fine.

You say it's not CeeLo Green, but Monster sung 'Happy' which CeeLo Green was offered before Pharrell William's took it, and the songs can also be clues.


I don't think it's CeeLo because he's really problematic and has faded from the public eye as a result so I don't think ITV would, or should, pay him to be on the show. His actions towards women particularly; he pled no contest to furnishing ecstasy in 2014 and got three years probation.

Probably not him then. Then again it's ITV and I'm not sure if they have any morals.

Image
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Dual » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:30 pm

RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
KK wrote:
Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

I think some names may be bigger than expected. Monster from episode 2 is almost certainly CeeLo Green, Daisy is defintely Kelis based on the clues so far. I have a feeling Tree might be John Terry. The tree is definitely a former footballer and from London based on the accent.

The big names will definitely be the ones that are from the music industry.


You're dreaming. Kelis and Ceelo Green :lol:

They've had Patsy Palma, some nobody MP and the guy from the Darkness. It's pedestrian level celebrity.

User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by PatSharpsMullet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:40 pm

Dual wrote:
RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
KK wrote:
Frank wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


I've caught a few performances here and there, but I haven't watched a whole episode. Do they only reveal someone's identity at the end if one of the "judges" actually guesses who they are?

I watched episode 1 on the ITV Hub last week but haven’t bothered with the next 2 episodes because the realisation set in that this is ITV and is just going to feature a load of Z listers I’ve either never heard of or don’t care about. Nobody seems to have notified the judging panel of this fact however, who seem to think the biggest names in Hollywood are going to be under there. And not, as it turns out, Bianca from Eastenders.

I think some names may be bigger than expected. Monster from episode 2 is almost certainly CeeLo Green, Daisy is defintely Kelis based on the clues so far. I have a feeling Tree might be John Terry. The tree is definitely a former footballer and from London based on the accent.

The big names will definitely be the ones that are from the music industry.


You're dreaming. Kelis and Ceelo Green :lol:

They've had Patsy Palma, some nobody MP and the guy from the Darkness. It's pedestrian level celebrity.

It's definitely Kelis. Two of the clues were that her real name comes from the seeds that she grew up from and that she likes to relax by fishing. Her name is a mixture of her parents names (Kenneth and Eveliss). She also did an interview with The Guardian where she said she likes to relax by fishing and rollerblading (I'm assuming not at the same time). Kelis Choice is also the name of a flower.

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Ironhide » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:57 pm

Saigon Slick wrote:
no wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


This is on the tv now and Unicorn is talking. It's clearly strawberry floating Cl4pTr4p from Borderlands.


I’m reasonably sure it’s Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters


I thought it was John Barrowman in the Unicorn costume.

Other guesses

Bee - Jenna Coleman
Tree - Peter Crouch
Octopus - Kelly Osborne

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by PatSharpsMullet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
no wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


This is on the tv now and Unicorn is talking. It's clearly strawberry floating Cl4pTr4p from Borderlands.


I’m reasonably sure it’s Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters


I thought it was John Barrowman in the Unicorn costume.

Other guesses

Bee - Jenna Coleman
Tree - Peter Crouch
Octopus - Kelly Osborne

Kelly Osbourne is a guest judge later in the series and has already taken part in the US version so it's very unlikely it's her.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:12 pm

RuudGullitSittingOnAShed wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
no wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide wrote:Slightly appalled that I'm kind of enjoying The masked singer.


The Korean and American versions are great. I’ve been enjoying this one, and just for posterity here’s a couple of guesses:

Rubber Duck - Skin from Skunk Anansie
The Bee monstrosity - Charlotte Church


This is on the tv now and Unicorn is talking. It's clearly strawberry floating Cl4pTr4p from Borderlands.


I’m reasonably sure it’s Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters


I thought it was John Barrowman in the Unicorn costume.

Other guesses

Bee - Jenna Coleman
Tree - Peter Crouch
Octopus - Kelly Osborne

Kelly Osbourne is a guest judge later in the series and has already taken part in the US version so it's very unlikely it's her.


Barrowman's put on a bit of weight in the last few years so I don't think it's him in the unicorn costume.

Also, bee is definitely Welsh - I'm 100% sure it's Charlotte Church given the clues as well.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Pedz » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:25 pm

Didn't Charlotte church strawberry float her voice? Also, Bee doesn't sound Welsh to me, maybe you need a stronger Welsh accent for me to notice? As mine is pretty strong, supposedly.

Image
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Bunni » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:00 pm

Any office workers who spend all day in a chair recommend a decent one? Husband is looking for something supportive and I'd rather not have a 'gamer' chair with fake leather in garish neon gooseberry fool to replace my darling Eames Eiffel which looks great but isn't very comfy for long periods. Maybe £150 budget as an interim investment.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chocolate-Milk, Cuttooth, DarkRula, Denster, Lex-Man, Poser, poshrule_uk, Rawrgna, Rax, Return_of_the_STAR, Ste, The Watching Artist, Tsunade and 72 guests