TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
I Shot A Kid
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by I Shot A Kid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:50 pm

Tomous wrote:Stealth "I'm loaded these days" brag post by OB there.

If you mean loaded up with tens of thousands of pounds of debt, then you're right :shifty:.

Image
User avatar
Xmasday
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Xmasday » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:55 pm

I bought a small bag of flour for 25p.

Image
Image
User avatar
Suicide And Extraordinary Mistakes
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: go strawberry float yourselves

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Suicide And Extraordinary Mistakes » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 pm

BUT HOW MUCH DID YOU SAVE??

BLACK FRIDAY!

User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 pm

I've bought strawberry float all. :datass:

Might browse around and see if there are any decent deals on toys for the kids though, get some stuff for crimbo sorted.

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Somebody Else's Presents » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Tsunade wrote:I bought a small bag of flour for 25p.


Good point. I got 12 eggs at Poundland (reduced to 25p)

Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by LewisD » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:I've bought strawberry float all because I'm poor.


Ditto.

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Hyperion » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:36 pm

Hanging on the phone for an hour trying to get a better Sky deal. Hit me up Laga

Image
User avatar
I Shot A Kid
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by I Shot A Kid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Hyperion wrote:Hanging on the phone for an hour trying to get a better Sky deal. Hit me up Laga

Just landed a substantial upgrade, 18 months contract for a bit less than I pay at the moment 8-).

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Lagamorph » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:57 pm

Bought the light kit for the Lego Porsche as well....

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Lagamorph » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Hanging on the phone for an hour trying to get a better Sky deal. Hit me up Laga

Just landed a substantial upgrade, 18 months contract for a bit less than I pay at the moment 8-).

I think I can get you a 25% off TV packs and/or movies and/or sports for existing customers.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Somebody Else's Presents » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:13 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Hanging on the phone for an hour trying to get a better Sky deal. Hit me up Laga

Just landed a substantial upgrade, 18 months contract for a bit less than I pay at the moment 8-).

I think I can get you a 25% off TV packs and/or movies and/or sports for existing customers.


The Sky website is offering me 50% off.

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Lagamorph » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:14 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Hanging on the phone for an hour trying to get a better Sky deal. Hit me up Laga

Just landed a substantial upgrade, 18 months contract for a bit less than I pay at the moment 8-).

I think I can get you a 25% off TV packs and/or movies and/or sports for existing customers.


The Sky website is offering me 50% off.

Yeah we've been complaining that our friends and family offers are worse than the offers openly available :lol: :fp:

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Merry Christmous Everyone
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Merry Christmous Everyone » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Hanging on the phone for an hour trying to get a better Sky deal. Hit me up Laga

Just landed a substantial upgrade, 18 months contract for a bit less than I pay at the moment 8-).

I think I can get you a 25% off TV packs and/or movies and/or sports for existing customers.


The Sky website is offering me 50% off.

Yeah we've been complaining that our friends and family offers are worse than the offers openly available :lol: :fp:



"Sorry mate, we heard you're friends with one of our staff so you're only getting 25% off not the 50%"

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by KK » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:29 pm

Everyone knows NOW TV is where it's at. They've Chris Accaboostied up to 1080p, 50fps now too...for a fee.

Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Hyperion » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:37 pm

Tomous wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Hanging on the phone for an hour trying to get a better Sky deal. Hit me up Laga

Just landed a substantial upgrade, 18 months contract for a bit less than I pay at the moment 8-).

I think I can get you a 25% off TV packs and/or movies and/or sports for existing customers.


The Sky website is offering me 50% off.

Yeah we've been complaining that our friends and family offers are worse than the offers openly available :lol: :fp:



"Sorry mate, we heard you're friends with one of our staff so you're only getting 25% off not the 50%"


Yeah, sorry Laga, got a better offer :toot:

Image
User avatar
Blue Baubles
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Blue Baubles » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:43 pm

There's been a terrorism on London Bridge!

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Rocsteady » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:52 pm

My sister's caught up in it

Image
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:54 pm

Did they get Boris?

Image
User avatar
Festivus Maximus
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Preezy

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Festivus Maximus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Looks like the police took care of business before it got too out of hand, although there are injuries - 1 less bad guy to worry about though.

User avatar
Blue Baubles
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Blue Baubles » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:01 pm

Major incident declared. Not sure it's entirely dealt with as at least one suspect on the run.


Return to “Stuff”