TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Mafro » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Karl_ wrote:Today's dinner was half a cold Domino's straight from the fridge.

:simper:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by jawafour » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Karl_ wrote:...I know this is a bit grim but I've genuinely always assumed I won't make it to middle age anyway as the depression will get me eventually so health isn't really a big concern either...

Karl, man, it's awful that you feel that way. I hope that you can develop a positive future in your mind although I know that it's sometimes tough to do so.

User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Karl_ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:03 am

jawafour wrote:
Karl_ wrote:...I know this is a bit grim but I've genuinely always assumed I won't make it to middle age anyway as the depression will get me eventually so health isn't really a big concern either...

Karl, man, it's awful that you feel that way. I hope that you can develop a positive future in your mind although I know that it's sometimes tough to do so.

Thanks man. I am actually not as depressed as I have been, outside of a couple bad days I haven't been suicidal in years now (which is good progress!), but I can't see myself ever shaking that kind of... background noise of hopelessness. The idea of living another 25 years even is a bit daunting and frightening even though I am not too bad at the moment. I remember being a teenager and not thinking I'd make it past 25 though and I'm still here at 26 so, like, that's... good?

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by False » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:22 am

Karl_ wrote:if anything it's probably more to do with getting into the habit of not bothering to look after yourself properly because you hate yourself

now you’re singing the song of my people

Image
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by False » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:28 am

also I was fairly certain I would be dead by 30, but here I am turning 30 next year

one of the fun parts of hating every moment of your existence is that as well as the ‘life is pain’ zone you live in, you also find it impossible to envisage anything approaching a future which leaves you in a position where self care becomes more of a hassle than a necessity

lost count of the amount of time I have sat immobile and not eaten or slept for days because I simply couldn’t find the will to move and do either

I knew I was in a better place when I could actually picture a life more than a week in the future

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Rocsteady » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:30 am

False wrote:
Karl_ wrote:if anything it's probably more to do with getting into the habit of not bothering to look after yourself properly because you hate yourself

now you’re singing the song of my people

Aw yea.

Not gonna preach in the slightest Karl but eating better might help a bit with the depression. I find chucking in some veg and fruit to my normal meals can pick me up a surprising amount on some days when I’m very low. Equally, shite food all the time just drops me deeper into despair.

10/10 last few pages btw.

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Rocsteady » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:32 am

Also I think I aced my exam earlier and as such have temporarily shifted from wanting to go and top myself \o/

Image
User avatar
Banjo
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Nobody cares

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Banjo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:32 am

False wrote:also I was fairly certain I would be dead by 30, but here I am turning 30 next year

Don't give up on your dreams just yet, there's still time.

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by False » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:34 am

I’m taking you will me in a sexy scenario gone wrong ((right))

Image
User avatar
Banjo
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Nobody cares

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Banjo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:36 am

As long as I get to pick the country it happens in. I'm trying to make some South American connections.

User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Errkal » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:56 am

Karl_ wrote:I would go full Huel if I could be arsed but it seems like a load of hassle


Isn't it just powder, water, shake. Or blitz in a blender.

They do premixed ones now too so that's also an option.

A mate of mine swapped to them for breakfast and lunch (he is a paramedic so burns a heap of calories over a day) and thinks they are awesome.

I keep meaning to try them to see if it will help me de-fat if I swapped my breakfast and or lunch to them

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Moggy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:27 am

Lagamorph wrote:


Sometimes I am glad I am old and out of touch enough to have no idea who Belle Delphine is and why people want to drink her bathwater.

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by LewisD » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:37 am

Moggy wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:


Sometimes I am glad I am old and out of touch enough to have no idea who Belle Delphine is and why people want to drink her bathwater.


Nor me, just had a quick recon.
Apparently 4.2 million followers on Instagram.

She's a typical pink haired, prick tease "Gamer girl", who shows less flesh than the slags on babestation.

Though if 4.2 Million spend $30 on jars of tap water... Well that's a lot of bucks. Good on her.

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Preezy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 am

I'm livid, what a waste of money :x

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:38 am

Falsey should sell his potato water. (Read that how you want :datass:)

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Hexx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:04 am

Karl_ wrote:I would go full Huel if I could be arsed but it seems like a load of hassle


It really isn't. It's easy to order (and cheap).
And making is just "spoon out and mix".

It gets more complicated if you add in sundries (e.g. frozen blueberries) but the basic stuff is simple

It will however give you biohazard level farts for a few days.

User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Karl_ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:11 am

Hexx wrote:It will however give you biohazard level farts for a few days.

I'm legit curious about this as I'm not sure how my farts could get any worse

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Hexx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

Karl_ wrote:
Hexx wrote:It will however give you biohazard level farts for a few days.

I'm legit curious about this as I'm not sure how my farts could get any worse


Then there's no downsides for you.

Frequency, density, coverage, volume...toxicity. I mean we are talking dead rancid roadkilled out in the sun for days smells...

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Preezy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Colleague just sent round a link to the below article...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/welsh-school-uniforms-to-be-gender-neutral-under-new-statutory-guidelines/ar-AAE6Ycd?ocid=spartandhp
School uniforms in Wales are to become more affordable, accessible and gender-neutral, the Welsh Government has announced.

...with the email headline "What a strange world we live in" :dread:

How am I supposed to respond to that? :|

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 8: Episode 3 - Revenge of the TCRT thread
by Hexx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 pm

Preezy wrote:Colleague just sent round a link to the below article...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/welsh-school-uniforms-to-be-gender-neutral-under-new-statutory-guidelines/ar-AAE6Ycd?ocid=spartandhp
School uniforms in Wales are to become more affordable, accessible and gender-neutral, the Welsh Government has announced.

...with the email headline "What a strange world we live in" :dread:

How am I supposed to respond to that? :|


You forward it to your HR department


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andretmzt, Google [Bot], LightWanderer, Monkey Man, Pedz and 54 guests