TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Qikz » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:45 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:How is it that an entire year since we were all forced to use video calls, people STILL have to be asked to mute their microphones :fp:


I never like judging people but after working in IT support I can say from experience that the vast majority of people are utter morons.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Tomous » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:03 pm

I never like judging people either but while I have never worked in IT support I too believe the vast majority of people are utter morons.

Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Guy Brush of Lincolnshire

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Chocolate-Milk » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:13 pm

I very much enjoy judging people, and after working with the police for just over a year, you'd be surprised how many serving officers seemingly have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old.

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Tomous » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:16 pm

I wouldn't be surprised actually ;)

Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by rinks » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:18 pm

Tomous wrote:

twitter.com/cjzero/status/1364304954622545923


Not surprised he covered a bit of ground. He was driving at 87 in a 45 zone. He’s a banana split.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/56668821

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Moggy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:25 pm

rinks wrote:
Tomous wrote:

twitter.com/cjzero/status/1364304954622545923


Not surprised he covered a bit of ground. He was driving at 87 in a 45 zone. He’s a banana split.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/56668821


He's not going to face any charges either. :lol:

If you're rich in America, you can literally act like a medieval king, there are zero consequences.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: Snake Mountain

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Preezy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:54 pm

Should have used a driver.

Image
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by <]:^D » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:02 pm

wait why is he not going to face charges or a fine for speeding?
also police said that the car's recorder says he was pressing the accelerator throughout the crash and made no attempt to break which makes me suspicious as to his mental state/condition while he was driving.

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Ironhide » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Preezy wrote:Should have used a driver.


:lol:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Moggy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:25 pm

Preezy wrote:Should have used a driver.


Why would you use a driver when you are just putting along?

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Ironhide » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:31 pm

Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:Should have used a driver.


Why would you use a driver when you are just putting along?


So you can eat a sandwedge?

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Moggy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 pm

Ironhide wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:Should have used a driver.


Why would you use a driver when you are just putting along?


So you can eat a sandwedge?


I'd want to eat at least fore.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Victor Mildew » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:21 pm

Moggy wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:Should have used a driver.


Why would you use a driver when you are just putting along?


So you can eat a sandwedge?


I'd want to eat at least fore.


Maybe he just stopped for tee

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by rinks » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:45 pm

Joking aside, he was more seriously injured than I realised. Apparently the indicator stalk broke off and punctured a hole in one of his lungs.

User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Tomous » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:47 pm

<]:^D wrote:wait why is he not going to face charges or a fine for speeding?
also police said that the car's recorder says he was pressing the accelerator throughout the crash and made no attempt to break which makes me suspicious as to his mental state/condition while he was driving.



As someone who once accelerated an ATV straight into a massive rock, let me tell you, when you lose control and panic your brain can completely haywire.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Victor Mildew » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:48 pm

rinks wrote:Joking aside, he was more seriously injured than I realised. Apparently the indicator stalk broke off and punctured a hole in one of his lungs.


So he had a hole in one?

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Somebody Else's Presents » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:14 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:
rinks wrote:Joking aside, he was more seriously injured than I realised. Apparently the indicator stalk broke off and punctured a hole in one of his lungs.


So he had a hole in one?


I believe that was the joke, yes. You really ballsed it up.

Image
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by <]:^D » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:58 am

Tomous wrote:
<]:^D wrote:wait why is he not going to face charges or a fine for speeding?
also police said that the car's recorder says he was pressing the accelerator throughout the crash and made no attempt to break which makes me suspicious as to his mental state/condition while he was driving.



As someone who once accelerated an ATV straight into a massive rock, let me tell you, when you lose control and panic your brain can completely haywire.


mate i have my suspicions about you already dont confirm them

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Qikz » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:13 am

Tomous wrote:
<]:^D wrote:wait why is he not going to face charges or a fine for speeding?
also police said that the car's recorder says he was pressing the accelerator throughout the crash and made no attempt to break which makes me suspicious as to his mental state/condition while he was driving.



As someone who once accelerated an ATV straight into a massive rock, let me tell you, when you lose control and panic your brain can completely haywire.


He was already way above the speed limit, was he panicking that long?

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: TCRT 9: The TCRT thread Wars (retroactively titled TCRT9: Episode IV – A New TCRT)
by Memento Mori » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:48 am

Traditionally if I have to do a self-assessment tax return I'll do it weeks before the deadline but as I'm going to do tax returns for all of my family this year I decided to do so at the earliest opportunity. I'm PAYE but I got some non-taxed income I had to declare. Provisionally filled out my return yesterday using the TaxCalc program which costs like £40 and its determined I'm due a £750 rebate from HMRC. That £40 was well spent.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: <]:^D, Blue Eyes, BTB, Cuttooth, Errkal, floydfreak, Grumpy David, Outrunner, Photek, The Watching Artist, Vermilion, Zilnad and 187 guests