The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Mon May 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Dig Dug wrote:Do yourselves a favour and stay off Dorris Day's Wikipedia page as it isn't locked.


Went and had a look just out of sheer curiosity, didn't see anything specifically untoward so i'm not sure what you're referring to.

The situation is looking pretty dire now though, all our best warriors are gone, man, John Wayne, Sir Lancelot, Joan of Arc, Nelson, Wellington. Hell, baby, even Doris Day. They've all died in battle, man.

User avatar
Dig Dug
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Dig Dug » Mon May 13, 2019 8:12 pm

There was a goatse on the page at the time I posted that.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Mon May 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Dig Dug wrote:There was a goatse on the page at the time I posted that.


:roll:

How unoriginal.

User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Dowbocop » Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 pm

rip doris well meet agen x

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Fri May 17, 2019 2:25 pm


User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Moggy » Fri May 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Vermilion wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48308638

:cry:



User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Jenuall » Fri May 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Dig Dug wrote:Do yourselves a favour and stay off Dorris Day's Wikipedia page as it isn't locked.


Went and had a look just out of sheer curiosity, didn't see anything specifically untoward so i'm not sure what you're referring to.

The situation is looking pretty dire now though, all our best warriors are gone, man, John Wayne, Sir Lancelot, Joan of Arc, Nelson, Wellington. Hell, baby, even Doris Day. They've all died in battle, man.

As you were, Sergeant Presley.

ImageImage
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Fri May 17, 2019 3:07 pm

Jenuall wrote:
Vermilion wrote:
Dig Dug wrote:Do yourselves a favour and stay off Dorris Day's Wikipedia page as it isn't locked.


Went and had a look just out of sheer curiosity, didn't see anything specifically untoward so i'm not sure what you're referring to.

The situation is looking pretty dire now though, all our best warriors are gone, man, John Wayne, Sir Lancelot, Joan of Arc, Nelson, Wellington. Hell, baby, even Doris Day. They've all died in battle, man.

As you were, Sergeant Presley.


Uh-huh-huh.

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Corazon de Leon » Tue May 21, 2019 7:34 am

Niki Lauda is away.

Image Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Tue May 21, 2019 7:41 am



Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chocolate-Milk, Dowbocop, Grumpy David, Minty14, Preezy, PuppetBoy, Robbo-92, Skarjo, suzzopher, Trelliz and 39 guests