The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Mon May 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Dig Dug wrote:Do yourselves a favour and stay off Dorris Day's Wikipedia page as it isn't locked.


Went and had a look just out of sheer curiosity, didn't see anything specifically untoward so i'm not sure what you're referring to.

The situation is looking pretty dire now though, all our best warriors are gone, man, John Wayne, Sir Lancelot, Joan of Arc, Nelson, Wellington. Hell, baby, even Doris Day. They've all died in battle, man.

User avatar
Dig Dug
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Dig Dug » Mon May 13, 2019 8:12 pm

There was a goatse on the page at the time I posted that.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Mon May 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Dig Dug wrote:There was a goatse on the page at the time I posted that.


:roll:

How unoriginal.

User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Dowbocop » Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 pm

rip doris well meet agen x

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Fri May 17, 2019 2:25 pm


User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Moggy » Fri May 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Vermilion wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48308638

:cry:



User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Jenuall » Fri May 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Dig Dug wrote:Do yourselves a favour and stay off Dorris Day's Wikipedia page as it isn't locked.


Went and had a look just out of sheer curiosity, didn't see anything specifically untoward so i'm not sure what you're referring to.

The situation is looking pretty dire now though, all our best warriors are gone, man, John Wayne, Sir Lancelot, Joan of Arc, Nelson, Wellington. Hell, baby, even Doris Day. They've all died in battle, man.

As you were, Sergeant Presley.

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Fri May 17, 2019 3:07 pm

Jenuall wrote:
Vermilion wrote:
Dig Dug wrote:Do yourselves a favour and stay off Dorris Day's Wikipedia page as it isn't locked.


Went and had a look just out of sheer curiosity, didn't see anything specifically untoward so i'm not sure what you're referring to.

The situation is looking pretty dire now though, all our best warriors are gone, man, John Wayne, Sir Lancelot, Joan of Arc, Nelson, Wellington. Hell, baby, even Doris Day. They've all died in battle, man.

As you were, Sergeant Presley.


Uh-huh-huh.

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Corazon de Leon » Tue May 21, 2019 7:34 am

Niki Lauda is away.

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Vermilion » Tue May 21, 2019 7:41 am


User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by KK » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:08 am

Racing broadcaster John McCririck has died at the age of 79.

In a post on Twitter, the Racing Post said: "Sad to report that legendary racing broadcaster John McCririck has died at the age of 79.

"cCririck was the face of Channel 4 Racing, and one of the sport's most recognisable figures. He was also an award-winning journalist for The Sporting Life."

McCririck is survived his wife of 48 years, The Booby.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Moggy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:11 am

He was only 79? He seemed older than that 10 years ago!

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Blue Eyes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:13 am

Bloke seemed like a bit of a banana split. Not sad he's dead.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Jenuall » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:14 am

Yeah I thought he had gone a while back to be fair.

KK wrote:
McCririck is survived his wife of 48 years, The Booby.

Uh, what? :lol:

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Mafro » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:23 am


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Tafdolphin » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:32 am

Blue Eyes wrote:Bloke seemed like a bit of a banana split. Not sad he's dead.


Yeah, wasn't he revealed as a massive twat during Big Brother?

Night Call: a game what I worked on. Out now!
t: @Tafdolphin | Twitch: Tafdolphin
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Jenuall » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:35 am

Tafdolphin wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:Bloke seemed like a bit of a banana split. Not sad he's dead.


Yeah, wasn't he revealed as a massive twat during Big Brother?

Lets face it the list of people who come out of Big Brother not looking like a massive twat is probably quicker to draw up at this point.

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Mafro » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:37 am

Tafdolphin wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:Bloke seemed like a bit of a banana split. Not sad he's dead.


Yeah, wasn't he revealed as a massive twat during Big Brother?

Kept going mental because he wasn't getting his Diet Coke :lol:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by KK » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:43 am

Jenuall wrote:Yeah I thought he had gone a while back to be fair.

KK wrote:
McCririck is survived his wife of 48 years, The Booby.

Uh, what? :lol:



Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The 4th Annual Celebrity Death Thread 2019 - The Harvest Continues
by Victor Mildew » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:45 am

Its great to see the deaf catered for here with these real characters!

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.

Return to “Stuff”