The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:26 pm

SerialCeler wrote:I know it's small fry to you guys, but I was pleased to finally pass 50,000G this weekend :toot:


Congratulations! :toot:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by Manwell Pablo » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:29 pm

SerialCeler wrote:I know it's small fry to you guys, but I was pleased to finally pass 50,000G this weekend :toot:


Small Fry?

MHTL call's it Wednesday.

(Congrats)

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Can confirm I haven't quite managed 50,000G in a day. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by hamm sandwich » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:27 am

Team GRcade looking safe again this week again in GTASC, i’ll probably pay the price for my FIFA 20 points with some decay later in the week but I think I can cope with it.

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Posted some big numbers today. Blair Witch has a surprisingly high ratio given it's a fairly straightforward ten hour completion. Does require two playthroughs though.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by hamm sandwich » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 am

more heat than light wrote:Posted some big numbers today. Blair Witch has a surprisingly high ratio given it's a fairly straightforward ten hour completion. Does require two playthroughs though.


Dude, you are an absolute machine! :lol: :toot:

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:04 am

hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Posted some big numbers today. Blair Witch has a surprisingly high ratio given it's a fairly straightforward ten hour completion. Does require two playthroughs though.


Dude, you are an absolute machine! :lol: :toot:


Ha, not really. After I finished Blair Witch and realised we were in a decent position I just started catching up with easy stuff. All pretty low ratio.

Don't forget to grab a 50G achieve if you haven't already.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by hamm sandwich » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:07 pm

more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Posted some big numbers today. Blair Witch has a surprisingly high ratio given it's a fairly straightforward ten hour completion. Does require two playthroughs though.


Dude, you are an absolute machine! :lol: :toot:


Ha, not really. After I finished Blair Witch and realised we were in a decent position I just started catching up with easy stuff. All pretty low ratio.

Don't forget to grab a 50G achieve if you haven't already.


I’ll be gaming most of tomorrow so i’ll be sure to get a 50 from that. Me and my brother spoke about playing Blair Witch together with the sound down to avoid the big scares :lol:

User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by hamm sandwich » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:52 am

Wasn’t able to post big points this week but looks like I didn’t need to :lol:. Did enough to earn the bonus playing that GWG puzzle game with the radio. Much easier to play that in one room with two screens!

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Yeah I need to find someone to do that with. Looks like an easy 1000G if you have a partner.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by hamm sandwich » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:08 pm

more heat than light wrote:Yeah I need to find someone to do that with. Looks like an easy 1000G if you have a partner.


Happy to help dude although the game might be impossible without using a microphone. Even in the same room we found the chess puzzle frustrating :lol:.

Managed to pick up half the achievements in that Dead or Alive 6 core pack with minimal effort. Not bad for a freebie. Couldn’t justify paying for the extra characters.

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Hadn't even realised they'd done a free pack for that. I remember doing 5 without spending anything. Might have to look into it.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:30 am

You used a bonus hamm? You should have said if you were struggling, I could have pulled in some numbers. :-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by hamm sandwich » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:58 pm

more heat than light wrote:You used a bonus hamm? You should have said if you were struggling, I could have pulled in some numbers. :-)


Sorry about that dude, looks like we needed it in the end though. It's the alphabet challenge this week for the team bonus - I know you're limited for gaming time so don't worry if it's a stretch, my brother and me will probably give it a go and happy to do the heavy lifting for the team this week. (our half term is next week :lol: )

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!
by more heat than light » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:44 pm

Probably not going to be able to do the alphabet challenges but I did just download another (!) version of Minecraft so should be ok in a pinch. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cuttooth, Damian, darksideby182, Google [Bot], kazanova_Frankenstein, kerr9000, MSN [Bot], Nook29, OldSoulCyborg, Peter Crisp, Rubix, Seven, Tafdolphin, Tineash, Trelliz and 55 guests