The Achievements & Trophies Thread : GTASC 2019 is underway!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by Moggy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:15 pm

rinks wrote:Do you think one day we’ll look back and think how strawberry floating mental this all was?


One day? :slol:

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by more heat than light » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:10 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Yep! Should be around late morning or early afternoon, have to do a food shop first thing.


Sorry I missed you dude, Easter holidays limiting my play time. are you around later this afternoon/evening? Anything I can help you with?


I'm gonna be struggling now due to the exact same reason! I have redownloaded the game ready though, had to root through my history to find it as it's long delisted. Sure we'll find time at some point.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by hamm sandwich » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 pm

more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Yep! Should be around late morning or early afternoon, have to do a food shop first thing.


Sorry I missed you dude, Easter holidays limiting my play time. are you around later this afternoon/evening? Anything I can help you with?


I'm gonna be struggling now due to the exact same reason! I have redownloaded the game ready though, had to root through my history to find it as it's long delisted. Sure we'll find time at some point.


Thanks dude, there's no rush. I thought i'd never get it done. Super Puzzle Fighter next! (but i need four for that)

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by more heat than light » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:08 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Yep! Should be around late morning or early afternoon, have to do a food shop first thing.


Sorry I missed you dude, Easter holidays limiting my play time. are you around later this afternoon/evening? Anything I can help you with?


I'm gonna be struggling now due to the exact same reason! I have redownloaded the game ready though, had to root through my history to find it as it's long delisted. Sure we'll find time at some point.


Thanks dude, there's no rush. I thought i'd never get it done. Super Puzzle Fighter next! (but i need four for that)


I can help with this too, in fact I can fill in two spots. I'm gonna struggle for the next two weeks but after that let me know a day you're free and we'll rattle through some games.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by IAmTheSaladMan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:01 am

Just checking out that Conan trophy list and thinking "How the hell can that be done in under an hour?" until I went on to read it involves a healthy dose of cheating :twisted:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by more heat than light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:16 am

IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Just checking out that Conan trophy list and thinking "How the hell can that be done in under an hour?" until I went on to read it involves a healthy dose of cheating :twisted:


Yeah there are a few games with admin panels that can be abused like that, the two Ark games are also very simple completions for the same reason.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by IAmTheSaladMan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Well that’s everything bar the stand on somebody’s head trophy in Conan unlocked. Hooray for cheating!

I’m off to cook some food but I’ll be back online in an hour or two if anybody wants to help me out.

Image
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by hamm sandwich » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:50 pm

more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Yep! Should be around late morning or early afternoon, have to do a food shop first thing.


Sorry I missed you dude, Easter holidays limiting my play time. are you around later this afternoon/evening? Anything I can help you with?


I'm gonna be struggling now due to the exact same reason! I have redownloaded the game ready though, had to root through my history to find it as it's long delisted. Sure we'll find time at some point.


Thanks dude, there's no rush. I thought i'd never get it done. Super Puzzle Fighter next! (but i need four for that)


I can help with this too, in fact I can fill in two spots. I'm gonna struggle for the next two weeks but after that let me know a day you're free and we'll rattle through some games.


How do you manage that if the game isn’t back compat? What wizardry is this? :lol:

User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by IAmTheSaladMan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:10 pm

Wedgie wrote:Is it just standing on the head?

I can do that on Sunday.


Not quite, you have to stand on somebody’s head while over encumbered I believe.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by more heat than light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:34 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Yep! Should be around late morning or early afternoon, have to do a food shop first thing.


Sorry I missed you dude, Easter holidays limiting my play time. are you around later this afternoon/evening? Anything I can help you with?


I'm gonna be struggling now due to the exact same reason! I have redownloaded the game ready though, had to root through my history to find it as it's long delisted. Sure we'll find time at some point.


Thanks dude, there's no rush. I thought i'd never get it done. Super Puzzle Fighter next! (but i need four for that)


I can help with this too, in fact I can fill in two spots. I'm gonna struggle for the next two weeks but after that let me know a day you're free and we'll rattle through some games.


How do you manage that if the game isn’t back compat? What wizardry is this? :lol:


See my set-up a few posts back. ;-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by hamm sandwich » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Excuse my ignorance - 2 360s... does that not require two gold memberships and two copies of the game? Is it possible to share download purchases?

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by more heat than light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:45 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:Excuse my ignorance - 2 360s... does that not require two gold memberships and two copies of the game? Is it possible to share download purchases?


I can download games on two different consoles using the same account but yes, I currently have two active gold subs - just to finish off some online achieves. :-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by Wedgie » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:13 pm

IAmTheSaladMan wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Is it just standing on the head?

I can do that on Sunday.


Not quite, you have to stand on somebody’s head while over encumbered I believe.


Hmm. I’ll probably cheat the gooseberry fool out of this game then.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by IAmTheSaladMan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Wedgie wrote:
IAmTheSaladMan wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Is it just standing on the head?

I can do that on Sunday.


Not quite, you have to stand on somebody’s head while over encumbered I believe.


Hmm. I’ll probably cheat the gooseberry fool out of this game then.


I cheated my way to all but the co-op trophy today. You can choose your level, spawn all the items and enemies you need... it’s kinda broken.


Image
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by KingK » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:03 am

Re Conan, I had trouble spawning all of the bosses. I had to attempt the Sewer one and the Kins one separately and repeatedly until they appeared.

Also, the video I watched didn't show how to complete one of the chapter 1 requirements (think it was the one with a magnifying glass icon). That's straightforward to get, just walk down the broken path right at the start of the game and you'll see a raised block with a huge bird and a dead body. Interact with the only object on the ground there.

The rest require huge cheating in the admin panel.

It's a shame it's so easy to do everything else through this method. I was semi intrigued by it.

Also, anyone else played as a naked female with the biggest tits? No? Just me then :lol:

Image
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by IAmTheSaladMan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:20 pm

So that’s Conan done.

I’ll keep it installed until tonight and if anybody needs a victim’s head to stand on I’ll be around all afternoon just send me a message or an invite on PSN.

Image
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by Wedgie » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:43 pm

I’m stuck at the bit where you put the blacksmith in the wheel of pain. I tried to take her out but a warning comes up saying it will be destroyed. What gives?

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by Wedgie » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Never mind, got it. It’s a bit clumbersome in places.

Well the game is done and dusted, cheers IamSaladman.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by KingK » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Sorry I wasn't on over the weekend other than early Sunday morning. Family stuff.

Anyone around late tonight (after GoT) or tomorrow afternoon or evening? Ta

Image
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The Achievements & Trophies Thread
by IAmTheSaladMan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:14 pm

I've uninstalled it now I'm afraid :(

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balladeer, darksideby182, Frank, Jezo, KjGarly, Parksey, Peter Crisp, Ploiper, Poser, PuppetBoy, shy guy 64, Tafdolphin and 62 guests