The Conspiracy Theory Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Starbreaker
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Starbreaker » Tue May 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Arsenal could, in actual fact, overcome any other football team in the world with ease. However, they have signed a mult-billion dollar contract with all the other major football teams in order to keep the sport interesting because they're cool like that. What do they do with the profit? Why, they fight crime of course.

User avatar
Balloon Sod
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Balloon Sod » Tue May 03, 2011 11:58 pm



Listen to this as you play these 2 videos.




User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Preezy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:22 am



Image

The state of the some of the replies to that tweet, Jesus strawberry floating Christ on a bicycle :fp: :fp:

Image
User avatar
Hypes
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Hypes » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:18 pm

I watched the video so I'm part of the problem. The scientist should have just ridiculed the guy and all the batshit he was spouting.

Next here to debate vaccinations we have Lucy, a qualified medical practitioner for 20 years, who has had papers peer reviewed and published in medical journals, and Sharon from Rochester who's watched a video on YouTube :fp:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Moggy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:32 pm



:lol:

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Vermilion » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:01 pm

Moggy wrote:

:lol:


:shock:

What the gooseberry fool?

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Preezy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:33 pm

So this ancient African nuclear reactor was created and run by... proto-dinosaurs? Single-celled organisms? :lol:

Image
User avatar
Superking
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mr Plough
Location: Nodnol

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Superking » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:56 am

Preezy wrote:

Image

The state of the some of the replies to that tweet, Jesus strawberry floating Christ on a bicycle :fp: :fp:


52% you say? That percentage seems awfully familiar.

One's never alone with a rubber duck
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Kezzer » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:03 am

the bigger conspiracy is why this thread was necro'd

thinking_emoji.gif

Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Moggy » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:06 am

Kezzer wrote:the bigger conspiracy is why this thread was necro'd

thinking_emoji.gif


Because I wanted to spread the message of the 2billion year old nuclear reactor, but didn’t think it deserved its own thread.

The lizards made me do it

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:06 am

Rapper wrote:THE SFA ARE BAIS AGAINST CELTIC. The proof is in greahme spears desk also the fact a ref lied to Neil lennon then tried to cover it up true facts people you know its true.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
User avatar
Lex-Man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Lex-Man » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:37 am

Preezy wrote:

Image

The state of the some of the replies to that tweet, Jesus strawberry floating Christ on a bicycle :fp: :fp:


You can come and live in my sound stage if you like.

Amusement under late capitalism is the prolongation of work.
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Kezzer » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:41 am

Moggy wrote:
Kezzer wrote:the bigger conspiracy is why this thread was necro'd

thinking_emoji.gif


Because I wanted to spread the message of the 2billion year old nuclear reactor, but didn’t think it deserved its own thread.

The lizards made me do it



t:grcade-solves-conspiracies?f=7&start=260 :shifty:

Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Moggy » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:49 am

Kezzer wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Kezzer wrote:the bigger conspiracy is why this thread was necro'd

thinking_emoji.gif


Because I wanted to spread the message of the 2billion year old nuclear reactor, but didn’t think it deserved its own thread.

The lizards made me do it



t:grcade-solves-conspiracies?f=7&start=260 :shifty:


That’s a stupid thread title as it doesn’t show up when you search for “conspiracy”

Image
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Kezzer » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:01 am

lmao

Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread
User avatar
Lex-Man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Lex-Man » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:05 am

Are we suggesting that Grade is an Illuminate organisation that uses misleading thread titles to hide information about it's activities and that Moggy is one of them?

Amusement under late capitalism is the prolongation of work.
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Preezy » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:17 am

Lex-Man wrote:Are we suggesting that Grade is an Illuminate organisation that uses misleading thread titles to hide information about it's activities and that Moggy is one of them?

Delete that strawberry floating post right now or we'll make you disappear :capnscotty:

Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Trelliz » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:26 pm

Lex-Man wrote:Are we suggesting that Grade is an Illuminate organisation that uses misleading thread titles to hide information about it's activities and that Moggy is one of them?


If you spell grcade backwards then change almost all the letters it spells illuminati.

Tragic Magic wrote:I'm giving esteem a name of crafty Fu mining pinitz strawberry float me I live roasted ponuts

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Moggy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:57 pm



Take That Infowars!

Image
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Conspiracy Theory Thread
by Kezzer » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:37 pm

wow again Moggy, do you have no shame?

wait, don't answer I know already.

Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread

Return to “Stuff”