The Division 2 - 8 Player Raid "Operation Dark Hours" available Thursday 16th May!!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by KjGarly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:18 am

BOR wrote:My mate and I just took down one of the eight hunters. :toot:

It was little tough, but fun.


I've done 6 (7 if you count the battle with both Midas and Revenant together) all solo so far. If you can trigger the battles while allies are in the area it makes it easier.

Image
Image Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by LewisD » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Sorry I've not been about much in the last week.
Father-in-law's funeral is this Friday, so I'm helping with that and making sure the boys are prepared etc :(

Still, a better attendance record than Pedz :slol:

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:49 pm

LewisD wrote:Sorry I've not been about much in the last week.
Father-in-law's funeral is this Friday, so I'm helping with that and making sure the boys are prepared etc :(

Still, a better attendance record than Pedz :slol:


Image

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:34 pm

I think I'm probably at the point where I'm going to start winding down my time with this for now. Endgame stuff is fun, but it definitely seems to be a case of grinding loot and replaying all the missions/control points. I've never been a big fan of grinding loot so that I can grind for more loot. New content is definitely what keeps me pushing forward (I want to do Tidal Basin and the 8-Man Raid) and for now there's not much of that to get.

I'm still enjoying the game but I'm wanting to play other stuff a bit more (The wife wants to go back to FFXIV). I've had my money's worth though and I'm looking forward to the content updates coming down the line. Definitely be on for an hour or so tonight. Need to do more Invaded missions, so we can refight the strongholds then move to WT2.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by rinks » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:55 pm

KjGarly wrote:
BOR wrote:My mate and I just took down one of the eight hunters. :toot:

It was little tough, but fun.


I've done 6 (7 if you count the battle with both Midas and Revenant together) all solo so far. If you can trigger the battles while allies are in the area it makes it easier.


That’s very encouraging to read, as someone who will likely do most of this game solo.

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Peter Crisp » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:I think I'm probably at the point where I'm going to start winding down my time with this for now. Endgame stuff is fun, but it definitely seems to be a case of grinding loot and replaying all the missions/control points. I've never been a big fan of grinding loot so that I can grind for more loot. New content is definitely what keeps me pushing forward (I want to do Tidal Basin and the 8-Man Raid) and for now there's not much of that to get.

I'm still enjoying the game but I'm wanting to play other stuff a bit more (The wife wants to go back to FFXIV). I've had my money's worth though and I'm looking forward to the content updates coming down the line. Definitely be on for an hour or so tonight. Need to do more Invaded missions, so we can refight the strongholds then move to WT2.


Fair enough.
I'll be on tonight and then we can wait for the raid as I have Ace Combat 7, Metro Exodus and Days Gone to play while we wait.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:21 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:I think I'm probably at the point where I'm going to start winding down my time with this for now. Endgame stuff is fun, but it definitely seems to be a case of grinding loot and replaying all the missions/control points. I've never been a big fan of grinding loot so that I can grind for more loot. New content is definitely what keeps me pushing forward (I want to do Tidal Basin and the 8-Man Raid) and for now there's not much of that to get.

I'm still enjoying the game but I'm wanting to play other stuff a bit more (The wife wants to go back to FFXIV). I've had my money's worth though and I'm looking forward to the content updates coming down the line. Definitely be on for an hour or so tonight. Need to do more Invaded missions, so we can refight the strongholds then move to WT2.


Fair enough.
I'll be on tonight and then we can wait for the raid as I have Ace Combat 7, Metro Exodus and Days Gone to play while we wait.

I'll still be playing, just maybe one or two nights a week, rather than most nights.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Peter Crisp » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:I think I'm probably at the point where I'm going to start winding down my time with this for now. Endgame stuff is fun, but it definitely seems to be a case of grinding loot and replaying all the missions/control points. I've never been a big fan of grinding loot so that I can grind for more loot. New content is definitely what keeps me pushing forward (I want to do Tidal Basin and the 8-Man Raid) and for now there's not much of that to get.

I'm still enjoying the game but I'm wanting to play other stuff a bit more (The wife wants to go back to FFXIV). I've had my money's worth though and I'm looking forward to the content updates coming down the line. Definitely be on for an hour or so tonight. Need to do more Invaded missions, so we can refight the strongholds then move to WT2.


Fair enough.
I'll be on tonight and then we can wait for the raid as I have Ace Combat 7, Metro Exodus and Days Gone to play while we wait.

I'll still be playing, just maybe one or two nights a week, rather than most nights.


Good stuff :D .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:I think I'm probably at the point where I'm going to start winding down my time with this for now. Endgame stuff is fun, but it definitely seems to be a case of grinding loot and replaying all the missions/control points. I've never been a big fan of grinding loot so that I can grind for more loot. New content is definitely what keeps me pushing forward (I want to do Tidal Basin and the 8-Man Raid) and for now there's not much of that to get.

I'm still enjoying the game but I'm wanting to play other stuff a bit more (The wife wants to go back to FFXIV). I've had my money's worth though and I'm looking forward to the content updates coming down the line. Definitely be on for an hour or so tonight. Need to do more Invaded missions, so we can refight the strongholds then move to WT2.


Fair enough.
I'll be on tonight and then we can wait for the raid as I have Ace Combat 7, Metro Exodus and Days Gone to play while we wait.

I'll still be playing, just maybe one or two nights a week, rather than most nights.


Good stuff :D .


I'm not abandoning you. :lol:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Hexx » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Now you're in WTs we can pottle about without me overpowering through everything.

I'm always up for dailies/invasions.

Also need to do some open world stuff (hunters, secret vendors etc)

User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by KjGarly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Hexx wrote:Now you're in WTs we can pottle about without me overpowering through everything.

I'm always up for dailies/invasions.

Also need to do some open world stuff (hunters, secret vendors etc)


PS4? Are you in the clan?

Image
Image Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Peter Crisp » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:47 pm

Sorry about instantly leaving.

I'm also fairly sure I added Hexx to the clan chat group.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Albear » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:47 am

Since the latest patch this is taking an age to load up on PC. Checking the web looks like im not alone. Takes well over 5 mins to get into the game. Is this the same on console?

User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by KjGarly » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:53 am

Albear wrote:Since the latest patch this is taking an age to load up on PC. Checking the web looks like im not alone. Takes well over 5 mins to get into the game. Is this the same on console?


Nope deffo quicker than 5 minutes once you get to the main menu. Less than a minute. Server maintenance for another hour I think, pains me choosing something else to play even though I'm doing nothing but grind in Div 2 as I've done everything else and collected all Invasion cache pieces.

Image
Image Image
BOR
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by BOR » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Just reached Gear Score 502. :toot:

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Peter Crisp » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:01 am

Nice work.

Cheeky and I are about to finish tier 1 and I have a gear score of 301.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Manwell Pablo » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:30 pm

They could really have done with getting the raid out today.....It's really starting to get to the what do I do now stage.

Image
BOR
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by BOR » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:24 pm

GS 506.

I seem cannot get anymore than GS 500 except for the recalibrating to increase it.

And I’ve got three parts for the exotic SMG so far.

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Xeno
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Xeno » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:35 pm

I have picked up 3 parts for the sniper rifle so I just need the BP.

I am close to getting all 52 cards as well.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The Division 2 - Take back DC - World Tier 5 & Tidal Basin out now!
by Lagamorph » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:45 pm

I'm still rather early into this, only gotten to Level 5 so far. A guy at work has told me to avoid doing the Side Missions until I hit the level cap, as the reward gear scales with your level so you get better rewards by leaving the Side missions. Is that right?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balladeer, Crimson, FatDaz, HSH28, ITSMILNER, Met, PaperMacheMario, Photek, Saint of Killers and 45 guests