The Facebook Thread 2

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:13 pm

Squinty wrote:I've seen that shark one before. It's still great.


I posted it in here and I think Moggy even replied at the time :lol: but I still lol'd.

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Victor Mildew » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:18 pm

I've been posting my sharks in the dog poo box for 20 years!

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Mini E wrote:
Squinty wrote:I've seen that shark one before. It's still great.


I posted it in here and I think Moggy even replied at the time :lol: but I still lol'd.


I barely remember what I did yesterday, let alone remember images from years ago. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Victor Mildew » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:23 pm

Moggy wrote:
Mini E wrote:
Squinty wrote:I've seen that shark one before. It's still great.


I posted it in here and I think Moggy even replied at the time :lol: but I still lol'd.


I barely remember what I did yesterday, let alone remember images from years ago. :lol:


Yet you remember something I said 5 years ago :capnscotty:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:06 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Mini E wrote:
Squinty wrote:I've seen that shark one before. It's still great.


I posted it in here and I think Moggy even replied at the time :lol: but I still lol'd.


I barely remember what I did yesterday, let alone remember images from years ago. :lol:


Yet you remember something I said 5 years ago :capnscotty:


I doubt it, I probably searched to try and embarrass you.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Squinty » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Mini E wrote:
Squinty wrote:I've seen that shark one before. It's still great.


I posted it in here and I think Moggy even replied at the time :lol: but I still lol'd.


That's where I seen it! It has lost none of its appeal.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Image

Some of r produce so far any idea what I can do with it


I'm so tempted to come up with some suggestions......

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:35 pm

Why the strawberry float would you grow something with no idea of what it's for? :fp:

GROAN SUM CORVETTES LOL DUN EVEN LEIK DEM x *minion.jpg*

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:Why the strawberry float would you grow something with no idea of what it's for? :fp:

GROAN SUM CORVETTES LOL DUN EVEN LEIK DEM x *minion.jpg*


:lol:

Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Chocolate-Milk » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Never mind the Corvettes ( :lol: ), look at the strawberry floating state of those carrots!

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Image

Nice day to take your tortoise for a walk!


Wtf? :lol:

Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Chocolate-Milk » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:43 pm

There's a guy near me, aptly named 'The Urmston Lizard Man', who walks around with a great fuck-off monitor lizard slung over his shoulder.

Never seen him tie it to a lamppost, though! :slol:

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Victor Mildew » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:45 pm

I hope he's practising soshell distancing

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Chocolate-Milk » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Monitor lizards don't have shells

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:48 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:I hope he's practising soshell distancing

Luckily he comes pre equipped with his own personal protective equipment :datass:

Image
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Blue Eyes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:06 pm

Saw this today and do true !!

I had spent an hour in the bank with my dad, as he had to transfer some money. I couldn't resist myself & asked...

''Dad, why don't we activate your internet banking?''
''Why would I do that?'' He asked...

''Well, then you wont have to spend an hour here for things like transfer.

You can even do your shopping online. Everything will be so easy!''

I was so excited about initiating him into the world of Net banking.

He asked ''If I do that, I wont have to step out of the house?

''Yes, yes''! I said. I told him how even grocery can be delivered at door now and how amazon delivers everything!

His answer left me tongue-tied.

He said ''Since I entered this bank today, I have met four of my friends, I have chatted a while with the staff who know me very well by now.

You know I am alone...this is the company that I need. I like to get ready and come to the bank. I have enough time, it is the physical touch that I crave.

Two years back I got sick, The store owner from whom I buy fruits, came to see me and sat by my bedside and cried.

When your Mom fell down few days back while on her morning walk. Our local grocer saw her and immediately got his car to rush her home as he knows where I live.

Would I have that 'human' touch if everything became online?

Why would I want everything delivered to me and force me to interact with just my computer?

I like to know the person that I'm dealing with and not just the 'seller'. It creates bonds of Relationships.

Does Amazon deliver all this as well?'''

Technology isn't life..
Spend time with people .. Not with devices.

Writer: Unknown

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:07 pm

So true!!!!1!!!

Image
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Blue Eyes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Moggy wrote:So true!!!!1!!!

Almost every comment said that. Why do I hate it so much?!

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:17 pm

If the dude selling me my groceries turns up and cries at my bedside I'd be a bit concerned rather than anything!

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Victor Mildew » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:Saw this today and do true !!

I had spent an hour in the bank with my dad, as he had to transfer some money. I couldn't resist myself & asked...

''Dad, why don't we activate your internet banking?''
''Why would I do that?'' He asked...

''Well, then you wont have to spend an hour here for things like transfer.

You can even do your shopping online. Everything will be so easy!''

I was so excited about initiating him into the world of Net banking.

He asked ''If I do that, I wont have to step out of the house?

''Yes, yes''! I said. I told him how even grocery can be delivered at door now and how amazon delivers everything!

His answer left me tongue-tied.

He said ''Since I entered this bank today, I have met four of my friends, I have chatted a while with the staff who know me very well by now.

You know I am alone...this is the company that I need. I like to get ready and come to the bank. I have enough time, it is the physical touch that I crave.

Two years back I got sick, The store owner from whom I buy fruits, came to see me and sat by my bedside and cried.

When your Mom fell down few days back while on her morning walk. Our local grocer saw her and immediately got his car to rush her home as he knows where I live.

Would I have that 'human' touch if everything became online?

Why would I want everything delivered to me and force me to interact with just my computer?

I like to know the person that I'm dealing with and not just the 'seller'. It creates bonds of Relationships.

Does Amazon deliver all this as well?'''

Technology isn't life..
Spend time with people .. Not with devices.

Writer: Unknown


What an absolute load of gooseberry fool.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Blue Eyes, Christopher, Denster, Dowbocop, El Contador, floydfreak, JediDragon05, Lex-Man, Rawrgna, Samuel_1, SerialCeler, Tsunade and 194 guests