The Facebook Thread 2

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:50 pm

I've never known anybody make so much noise eating a individual crisps one by one !! I want to hit him with the table!


Looks like I am friends with Ad7 in real life. :lol:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Ad7 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:03 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:41 am

Thank you for telling me how to do the bypass. I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed.
Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put yours finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system


:fp:

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Rex Kramer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:45 am

Moggy wrote:
Thank you for telling me how to do the bypass. I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed.
Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put yours finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system


:fp:

I can think of at 10 people in my feed who'll do this including several close family members. :fp: Time for a cull.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 am

Rex Kramer wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Thank you for telling me how to do the bypass. I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed.
Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put yours finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system


:fp:

I can think of at 10 people in my feed who'll do this including several close family members. :fp: Time for a cull.


She had lots of replies saying “does this work?” “I cant follow it, how can I make it work?” before she replied saying “No it bloody doesn’t work!”. :lol:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Ad7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:26 pm

POST THIS TO 10 PEOPLE OR FACEBOOK WILL DELETE IT ACCOUNT PLS SHARE X

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:20 pm

Picture of a dog looking sad.

"I bet I won't get even 1 share" — an apparent direct quote from the pooch itself.

Imagine a day in the life of someone who shares a picture like that :dread:.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by KK » Thu May 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Image

Image
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Oblomov Boblomov » Thu May 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Maeks u fink we shud treat woman like normal ppl x x

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Preezy » Thu May 02, 2019 3:48 pm

Damn, reading that really makes me think I should let the old ball and chain out of the dungeon.

Would obviously still keep her ball and chain on, I'm not a lunatic.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dual » Thu May 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Women :lol: when will they learn

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by more heat than light » Thu May 02, 2019 4:15 pm


jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Pedz » Thu May 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Wait... Are they saying that women leave home but a man stays with his parents and the woman joins the family?

I do like the whole for you thing, the women have no choice ;)

ImageImage
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Ad7 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:02 pm

KK wrote:Image


Yeah, and that's my internet data and electricity your using making this crap instead of walking off thst fat arse of yours

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Sun May 12, 2019 9:38 am

nah mate strawberry float the BBC. Nothing but British hating PC rubbish. Apart from Line of Duty, Gardeners World, Match of the Day, Mastermind, and Not Going Out I don’t bother with they’re shite!

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Tomous » Sun May 12, 2019 9:41 am

“But what have the Romans’ ever done for us” :slol:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Sun May 12, 2019 9:43 am

Tomous wrote:“But what have the Romans’ ever done for us” :slol:


“I’d give it up completely but how else would I know the best time of year to plant my petunias?!”

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dual » Sun May 12, 2019 9:56 am

Thanks for reminding me I need to catch up with GW.

User avatar
Captain Kinopio
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Herbi
Location: The Observatory

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Captain Kinopio » Sun May 12, 2019 12:55 pm

Moggy wrote:
Tomous wrote:“But what have the Romans’ ever done for us” :slol:


“I’d give it up completely but how else would I know the best time of year to plant my petunias?!”


Nah mate strawberry float the BBC, Apart from Gardeners World. :lol: :lol:

Who is this person?

Gemini73

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Gemini73 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:56 pm

KK wrote:Image


strawberry floating hell. :lol:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Chocolate-Milk, Dowbocop, Grumpy David, Minty14, Preezy, Robbo-92, Skarjo, suzzopher and 37 guests