The Facebook Thread 2

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dowbocop » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Am I missing something? It looks like a really nice meal to me.

User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Hove

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by PatSharpsMullet » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:16 pm

If kitchen foil is their posh dinner set, what do they normally use?

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Errkal » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:46 pm

PatSharpsMullet wrote:If kitchen foil is their posh dinner set, what do they normally use?


Watch any cooking show where they do fish in paper or tin foil, the foil or paper is alway put on the table.

As Dowbocop says, it really isn't as bad as people are making out, its taking the piss out of someone / something for the hell of it, and if it was done to any one on here there would be cries of how the people taking the piss are being insensitive and uncaring.

I'm all for mocking Facebook dick heads, but this is doing it for the hell of it and finding fault where there is none.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Errkal wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:If kitchen foil is their posh dinner set, what do they normally use?


Watch any cooking show where they do fish in paper or tin foil, the foil or paper is alway put on the table.

As Dowbocop says, it really isn't as bad as people are making out, its taking the piss out of someone / something for the hell of it, and if it was done to any one on here there would be cries of how the people taking the piss are being insensitive and uncaring.

I'm all for mocking Facebook dick heads, but this is doing it for the hell of it and finding fault where there is none.


You don't know the person. I do. They absolutely deserve piss taking. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Errkal » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:43 pm

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:If kitchen foil is their posh dinner set, what do they normally use?


Watch any cooking show where they do fish in paper or tin foil, the foil or paper is alway put on the table.

As Dowbocop says, it really isn't as bad as people are making out, its taking the piss out of someone / something for the hell of it, and if it was done to any one on here there would be cries of how the people taking the piss are being insensitive and uncaring.

I'm all for mocking Facebook dick heads, but this is doing it for the hell of it and finding fault where there is none.


You don't know the person. I do. They absolutely deserve piss taking. :lol:


No one else knows either, which is sort of my point. It’s heaping in based on a picture. They may deserve piss taking but if the only known thing is that picture it doesn’t deserve any abuse.

I’d probably post a similar thing if I felt my efforts were some sort of achievement.

Maybe I just don’t get it or something but it just doesn’t seem worthy of piss taking.

User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Hove

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by PatSharpsMullet » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Errkal wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:If kitchen foil is their posh dinner set, what do they normally use?


Watch any cooking show where they do fish in paper or tin foil, the foil or paper is alway put on the table.

As Dowbocop says, it really isn't as bad as people are making out, its taking the piss out of someone / something for the hell of it, and if it was done to any one on here there would be cries of how the people taking the piss are being insensitive and uncaring.

I'm all for mocking Facebook dick heads, but this is doing it for the hell of it and finding fault where there is none.

The foil being their posh dinner set was a joke. I fully realise that fish is usually cooked and served on foil.

One thing though. Who the strawberry float gifts kale?

Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Guy Brush of Lincolnshire

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Chocolate-Milk » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:31 am

Banjo wrote:I get that they were excited for the meal, but they didn't have to blast it with cum beforehand.

What, you don't season your food?

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:58 pm

Moggy wrote:
The head of a company survived 9/11 because his son started Kindergarten. Another man was alive because it was his turn to bring donuts. One woman was late because her alarm clock didn't go off on time. Another was late, stuck on the NJ Turnpike because of an accident and his life was spared. One missed his bus. One spilled food on her clothes and had to take the time to change. One's car wouldn't start. One couldn't get a taxi. One went back to answer the house phone. A man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning developed a blister before he got to the Towers, so he stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid.

When you're stuck in traffic, oversleep, miss your ride...all the little things that annoy you...maybe you're exactly where you're meant to be at that very moment. May all who perished on 9.11.01 Rest in Eternal Peace & may the loved ones still grieving find strength. #neverforget


Image



Alanis Morissette‘s most recent single just isn’t as catchy huh?

Image
Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Guy Brush of Lincolnshire

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Chocolate-Milk » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Jesus Christ :slol:

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Jezo
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jezo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:08 am

>kale was gifted
>already bought a lemon before

Wow £5 wot a bargin mate!!

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Tomous » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:29 am

Has anyone watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix?

Terrifying.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:45 am

The head of a company survived 9/11 because his son started Kindergarten


Isn't this Pierce Brosnan's character in Remember Me?

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Victor Mildew » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:46 am

I survived 9/11 by not going to america that year! MAEKS U FINK X

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:10 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
The head of a company survived 9/11 because his son started Kindergarten


Isn't this Pierce Brosnan's character in Remember Me?


And then there was the guy who survived 9/11 because he had been captured by North Korea and then hung out with Madonna before escaping in an invisible car.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:29 am

Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
The head of a company survived 9/11 because his son started Kindergarten


Isn't this Pierce Brosnan's character in Remember Me?


And then there was the guy who survived 9/11 because he had been captured by North Korea and then hung out with Madonna before escaping in an invisible car.


:lol: :fp:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:50 pm

just got pied by a old man saying when I board reading my book I will chat to you lol


:?:

Image
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dowbocop » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:06 am

Moggy wrote:
just got pied by a old man saying when I board reading my book I will chat to you lol


:?:

Pied as in "pied off", which as far as I'm aware is TOWIE vernacular for someone delivering a particularly "sick burn."

It doesn't mean what it does on Pornhub.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Preezy » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:57 pm

Isn't getting pied the same as getting shunned or dismissed?

Like say me and the lads are down the Chav & Parrot for a pint and I see this absolutely worldly come in wiv her mates so I said to Deano (coz he's always hangin out the back of a worldy) OI DEANO YOU SLAG go and pull that worldy and let us know how your fingers smell. So he goes over to her but she ain't interested coz she's got a fella who is a fitness instructor so Deano got absolutely pied mate it was hilarious.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benzin, Christopher, Cuttooth, Dowbocop, Errkal, Frank, Google [Bot], Grumpy David, Heskimo, Lex-Man, Lotus, Photek, Rax, Zilnad and 171 guests