The Facebook Thread 2

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Winckle
Technician
Joined in 2008
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Winckle » Mon May 11, 2020 11:13 pm

Chocolate-Milk wrote:Image

Cheers, I was having a right 'mare spotting which one in that shot was the old man in strawberry floating hospice care


User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mafro » Mon May 11, 2020 11:24 pm

Animal does normal animal behaviour which is twisted into being some sort of twee bond with a human.

*whimsical music plays*

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Tue May 12, 2020 1:20 pm

Facebook status at the top of my timeline:

Fantastic visit from you guys my daughters loved it and said the ice cream lady is best in the world!!
On time and great service highly recommended!

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Tue May 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Just logged on for the first time in a while and greeted by the fact that it seems like Facebook has had another redesign, still looks like strawberry floating gooseberry fool

Image
User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Tue May 12, 2020 2:16 pm

Jenuall wrote:Just logged on for the first time in a while and greeted by the fact that it seems like Facebook has had another redesign, still looks like strawberry floating gooseberry fool


I think you can still refer back to the old layout in settings somewhere.

Meanwhile, I've discovered the "Snooze from timeline for 30 days" to be extremely useful for every single person doing a stupid 10/15/20/30 day photo 'challenge' in a quest for likes.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Tue May 12, 2020 2:20 pm

Mini E wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Just logged on for the first time in a while and greeted by the fact that it seems like Facebook has had another redesign, still looks like strawberry floating gooseberry fool


I think you can still refer back to the old layout in settings somewhere.

Meanwhile, I've discovered the "Snooze from timeline for 30 days" to be extremely useful for every single person doing a stupid 10/15/20/30 day photo 'challenge' in a quest for likes.

Oh yeah those "challenges" can get the strawberry float out of here!

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Tue May 12, 2020 6:05 pm

IF u come by aircraft into england its 14 days quarantine .. if u come by dingy u go straight to council house. on benefits.!!!!

Image
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dowbocop » Tue May 12, 2020 7:25 pm

One from a colleague:
When the North West workforce treats you so gooseberry fool it’s time to consider moving back to the North East where everyone’s lovely and everyone’s equal and everyone’s appreciated

Really feel good about that tenner I chucked into her 50th birthday collection now :slol:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Tue May 12, 2020 7:30 pm

Dowbocop wrote:One from a colleague:
When the North West workforce treats you so gooseberry fool it’s time to consider moving back to the North East where everyone’s lovely and everyone’s equal and everyone’s appreciated

Really feel good about that tenner I chucked into her 50th birthday collection now :slol:


Only a tenner? No wonder she's moving away you tight prick.

;)

Image
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Zilnad » Thu May 14, 2020 12:29 pm

I've hidden all my family members on Facebook at this point but I still stumbled across this gem.

Image

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mafro » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Zilnad wrote:I've hidden all my family members on Facebook at this point but I still stumbled across this gem.

Image

I've seen variations of that posted with different photos (not by anyone on my Facebook) and wasn't sure if it was a meme or not.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Zilnad wrote:I've hidden all my family members on Facebook at this point but I still stumbled across this gem.

Image


Boris could literally be strangling children and a good proportion of this country would say "he's ensuring there's food for the other kids, why is that never mentioned?".

Image
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dual » Thu May 14, 2020 12:37 pm

Remind them that as soon as ww2 was over the British public strawberry floated Churchill off and voted in a Labour government.

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by DML » Thu May 14, 2020 12:42 pm

Dual wrote:Remind them that as soon as ww2 was over the British public strawberry floated Churchill off and voted in a Labour government.


Such a great point.

Image
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Cuttooth » Thu May 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Dual wrote:Remind them that as soon as ww2 was over the British public strawberry floated Churchill off and voted in a Labour government.

In his three elections as Conservative leader Churchill never won the popular backing of the country.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Tue May 19, 2020 2:33 pm

Image

:fp:

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Tomous » Tue May 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Big if true.

Image
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Cuttooth » Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 pm

Why would they post that before the first half the year is even over since it only works if you've had your birthday?

User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Tue May 19, 2020 2:40 pm

If I had a nickel for every expert I'd watched try to figure it out...

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Tue May 19, 2020 2:41 pm

Cuttooth wrote:Why would they post that before the first half the year is even over since it only works if you've had your birthday?

It quite clearly says "use the age you are going to be this year" :roll:

Just deal with the greatness of this once in a lifetime event!!!

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: <]:^D, Cosmo, Cuttooth, D_C, Ecno, El Contador, Fade, Finish.Last, floydfreak, Google [Bot], Grumpy David, Heskimo, ignition, Lex-Man, massimo, Nook29, Peter Crisp, PuppetBoy, Snowcannon, Squinty, Wrathy, Zilnad and 173 guests