The Facebook Thread 2

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Bunni wrote:I totally want a one day adults only. strawberry float sharing the lines with screaming kids who get gooseberry fool dirty. I wanna ride the toys and eat Mickey shaped waffles in peace with my millions of money I can throw at DW cuz I don't have kids


YOU HAVE NO strawberry floating IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO STAND IN LINE FOR 3 HOURS WITH A TODDLER!!!!

User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Somebody Else's Problem » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Ad7 wrote:We've done all the Disney parks several times and we don't have kids. I don't see why it should be a requirement, just seems like a salty mum who sees people purely enjoying the place while she has to endure a screaming little gooseberry fool through the whole thing.


Just a banana split who thinks that because she managed to carry out a basic biological function, she and her crotchspawn are entitled to special treatment.

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Under the raft

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Little Aiden? I think mummy watched a bit too much Poldark before baby can along and is salty because there's something other than Belle's teacups that she'd like to be riding.

ImageImage
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 pm

When you wish upon a star … a crazed mom will say how things are!

The Internet was set afire this week when an old Facebook post resurfaced on Twitter, showing a mother’s expletive-laced rant declaring that millennials without kids should be banned from Disney World.

(Puts popcorn in microwave.)

“It pisses me off TO NO END!!!!! when I see CHILDLESS COUPLES WITHOUT AT DISNEY WORLD!!!!,” she wrote, as if a drunk contestant on “The Bachelor.” “People without CHILDREN need to be BANNED!!!!! Mothers with children should be allowed to skip ALL THE LINE!!!”

The reverse Miss Hannigan went on to describe the straw that broke the mouse’s back.

“This c–t in some very SLUTTY shorts was buying a Mickey pretzel and Aiden wanted one but the line was very long so I said later and it broke his poor little heart and he cried,” the woman added. “I WANTED TO TAKE THAT F—–G PRETZEL FROM THAT TRAMP LIKE THANKS B—H YOU MADE MY SON CRY!”

The happiest place on earth, you say? While mom will win no prizes for speech-writing, oration or, well, peace, there was a glimmer of wisdom contained within her word vomit.

“DW is a FAMILY amusement park!” she said. “Yet these IMMATURE millennials THROW AWAY THEIR MONEY ON USELESS CRAP!!!!”

Ms. F—–G PRETZEL is right on this point. Millennials are indeed in an unhealthy relationship with Disney, having granted control of so much of their leisure time and personality to a single, enormous corporate entity meant for children. Want to see a movie? Let’s go to the remake of 1994’s “The Lion King” or 1992’s “Aladdin.” Want to go on vacation? Sure, let’s jet off to the new Toy Story Land at Disney World, based on my favorite film from 1995. While we’re at it, why not return to the safety and comfort of the womb?

The usual complaint about those born between 1981 and 1996 remaining constant 12-year-olds is that the behavior amounts to self-infantilization and a lifelong immaturity that bleeds into basic decision making: getting jobs, paying bills, staying alive.

But another oft ignored problem with letting a kids brand control your adult life is the stupidity and culture ignorance it leads to. You’re skipping great films such as “Booksmart” and “The Farewell” to relive second grade. And your annual (or more, God help us) trip to Disney World costs as much — and more in some cases — than a trip to Europe, South America or Canada, where you would meet people different from yourself. People for whom the only color of the wind is see-through. Fanny-pack-less people.

But many millennials are fine with sticking to “A Whole New World” rather than exploring a whole new world. A 2018 Morning Consult survey showed that 75% of non-parent millennials were interested in going to a theme park that year.

In the case of Disney, which is gearing more toward millennials with nostalgic attractions and added cocktail bars, it’s not so simple as hopping in the car and strapping into the Tower of Terror. That trip will set you back. It currently costs $109 per day to visit one of Disney’s four parks — $654 for a six-day trip. Hotels in Orlando will run you about $150 a night — $750 for five nights. Average airfare to Orlando is $260, according to the Bureau of Transportation. That’s $1664 before food and drink.

I know I’ll get a barrage of emails and Tweets explaining all the crafty ways Walt Worshipers shave a couple hundred dollars off their Disney trips. Noted. But that’s not the point. Why do the same old, safe, boring thing when you could buy a round-trip Norwegian Airlines flight from New York to Paris right now for $280, get an AirBnb and sit along the Seine drinking rosé?

Oh who am I kidding? You’ll skip the Louvre and go straight to Disneyland Paris.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/26/sorry-chi ... -is-weird/


strawberry floating millennials :x

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:11 pm

:dread: what a hideous, snobby prick.

Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Rex Kramer » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 pm

strawberry floating rosé? State of some people.

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 pm

I bloody love a good rosé :shifty:

Image
User avatar
Benzin
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Benzin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Jenuall wrote:Little Aiden? I think mummy watched a bit too much Poldark before baby can along and is salty because there's something other than Belle's teacups that she'd like to be riding.


It's the Mad Hatter Teacups ffs :x


Also going to Disney as a millennial is now bad? Jesus they really will blame them for everything :lol:

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Tomous » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:51 pm

Millennials travel the world more than any other generation. But they’re all just visiting Disneyland.

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:27 am

Jenuall wrote:Little Aiden? I think mummy watched a bit too much Poldark before baby can along and is salty because there's something other than Belle's teacups that she'd like to be riding.


Depends where in the country they're from - there are loads of Aidens up here named after the ex-Celtic player(or more generally, it's a good "Irish" name), it's a weirdly common name. :lol:

Image Image
User avatar
Minty14
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Minty14 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:03 pm

Local paper just shared this...



And that's why you double check your thumbnail/captions before posting.

Last edited by Minty14 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Ad7 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:32 pm

Jizz hands

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 am

Get ya facts reyt b4 ya try judge us!!!!!


Well, quite.

User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 am

Get ya facts reyt b4 ya try judge us!!!!!


Well, quite.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Preezy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 am

Get ya facts reyt b4 ya try dubble postin!!!!!


Well, quite.

Image
User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:28 am

ffs

User avatar
Winckle
Technician
Joined in 2008
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Winckle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Image

User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:53 pm

Fixed my blocked posts ........ I wondered where everybody had been!
This is good to know: It's ridiculous to have so many friends and only 25 are allowed to see my post.
I ignored this post earlier, because I didn’t think it worked. But.... it WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed:
Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system...I thought I'll try it and hey presto

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Cheeky Devlin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Mini E wrote:
Fixed my blocked posts ........ I wondered where everybody had been!
This is good to know: It's ridiculous to have so many friends and only 25 are allowed to see my post.
I ignored this post earlier, because I didn’t think it worked. But.... it WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed:
Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system...I thought I'll try it and hey presto

I'm convinced this gooseberry fool is some form of intelligence test and these people are being put on a list somewhere.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Banjo
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Nobody cares

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Banjo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm sure most of those are actually just testing the waters to find who's susceptible to phishing scams.


Return to “Stuff”