The GRcade space ark.

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Somebody Else's Problem » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:18 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:Sir Patrick Stewart (best captain ever, he can command the ship), and Kate Mulgrew (one of the worst captains, she can sit in the brig for her crimes).


I was going to say that she could at least pump out some babies but erm, She's erm, how do I put this politely?


Ugly?

Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:19 pm

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
Alice Eve
Obviously I’m accepting my free ticket and leaving my wife (Including unborn children) and son at home.

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Peter Crisp » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:21 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:Sir Patrick Stewart (best captain ever, he can command the ship), and Kate Mulgrew (one of the worst captains, she can sit in the brig for her crimes).


I was going to say that she could at least pump out some babies but erm, She's erm, how do I put this politely?


Ugly?


Nope, not that but she has lived for a bit longer than most ladies who have babies so I've heard. She could help with the cake making though so no worries, she's in :toot: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Robbo-92 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:21 pm

As it’s now me and 2 others here are my choices.

Emilia Clarke, she’s just incredibly lovely in my opinion :wub:

George R. R. Martin, who knows maybe on a ship with relatively few distractions he might get the rest of ASOIAF finished, or at least tell everyone how it ends.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Peter Crisp » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
Alice Eve
Obviously I’m accepting my free ticket and leaving my wife (Including unborn children) and son at home.


That's a good point. Does a pregnant lady count as 2 people? I bet Fox News would say they do.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:25 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
Alice Eve
Obviously I’m accepting my free ticket and leaving my wife (Including unborn children) and son at home.


That's a good point. Does a pregnant lady count as 2 people? I bet Fox News would say they do.


She’s only 8 weeks so yes Fox News would say the unborn should be paying taxes and be able to vote.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Moggy » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:26 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
Alice Eve
Obviously I’m accepting my free ticket and leaving my wife (Including unborn children) and son at home.


That's a good point. Does a pregnant lady count as 2 people? I bet Fox News would say they do.


She’s only 8 weeks so yes Fox News would say the unborn should be paying taxes and be able to vote.


But not entitled to any health care.

Image
User avatar
LightWanderer
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: AnOpenCasket
Location: Earth

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by LightWanderer » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:50 pm

Kevin Feige so he can tell me what plans they had for the MCU

Shawn Mendes so I have someone to kiss and cuddle with

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by DarkRula » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:14 pm

I think it's quite telling that we turned this thread into my dream date in space pretty quickly.

Image
Image
User avatar
LightWanderer
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: AnOpenCasket
Location: Earth

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by LightWanderer » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:17 pm

DarkRula wrote:I think it's quite telling that we turned this thread into my dream date in space pretty quickly.


I challenge you to find a more romantic setting than space

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by DarkRula » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:23 pm

I think that's going to be impossible.

Image
Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Victor Mildew » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 am

Just me, and I'll use the spare seat for my bag.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The GRcade space ark.
by Preezy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:15 am

I would like to take Ray Mears with me so we can survive indefinitely on acorns and paint chips. Then someone like Margot Robbie for the old repopulation bedroom funtime.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 50 guests