Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Saint of Killers » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:25 am

OPM s2 may have its issues but thank floop they didn't mess with Mob Psycho II :wub: :wub: :wub:

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
VlaSoul
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by VlaSoul » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Karl_ wrote:Image

it took me a great many years to realise that eva had a happy ending (the film in particular)

Saint of Killers wrote:OPM s2 may have its issues but thank floop they didn't mess with Mob Psycho II :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just finished watching it the other day actually; Mob Psycho's anime is honestly better than OPM's

Image
was Vtheyoshi on (S)ONM
sig made by the venerable Krik
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Karl_ » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:43 am

THEY'RE DOING ZOMBIELAND SAGA 2

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Ironhide » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:29 pm

VlaSoul wrote:
Karl_ wrote:Image

it took me a great many years to realise that eva had a happy ending (the film in particular)

Saint of Killers wrote:OPM s2 may have its issues but thank floop they didn't mess with Mob Psycho II :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just finished watching it the other day actually; Mob Psycho's anime is honestly better than OPM's


If only if was on Netflix instead of the shitty live action version.

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Qikz » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:37 pm

Karl_ wrote:THEY'RE DOING ZOMBIELAND SAGA 2


Yesssssssssssssssss

Also I just watched Kakegurui season 1 and 2 and all I can say is that was certainly something.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
VlaSoul
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by VlaSoul » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Karl_ wrote:THEY'RE DOING ZOMBIELAND SAGA 2

god yes

i want more rap episodes

Image
was Vtheyoshi on (S)ONM
sig made by the venerable Krik
User avatar
Jam-Master Jay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lord Hypnos
Location: Stourbridge
Contact:

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Jam-Master Jay » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:13 pm

I didn't know how much I needed to see Giorno cracking a mummy strawberry floating DIO pose in the Part V opening until now. :wub:

Image
User avatar
Jam-Master Jay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lord Hypnos
Location: Stourbridge
Contact:

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Jam-Master Jay » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:57 pm

Berserk is back from hiatus this month. :datass:

Image
User avatar
Dig Dug
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Dig Dug » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:12 am

I just started JoJo today. 14 episodes in and it actually lives up to the hype. Exciting and hilarious in equal measure, some of the jokes and set pieces are making me lose my gooseberry fool.

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Qikz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:15 am

Dig Dug wrote:I just started JoJo today. 14 episodes in and it actually lives up to the hype. Exciting and hilarious in equal measure, some of the jokes and set pieces are making me lose my gooseberry fool.


Welcome to the cult of Jojo.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
VlaSoul
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by VlaSoul » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:22 am

Dig Dug wrote:I just started JoJo today. 14 episodes in and it actually lives up to the hype. Exciting and hilarious in equal measure, some of the jokes and set pieces are making me lose my gooseberry fool.

welcome to the greatest ride

Image
was Vtheyoshi on (S)ONM
sig made by the venerable Krik
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Okarin tutturu~! The Japanese Anime & Manga Thread II [POST YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS]
by Qikz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:26 am

Image

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balladeer, Cuttooth, Finish.Last, Heskimo, Lex-Man, Photek, Raydon4, Senor_Coconut, Tsunade, TV Dinner, VlaSoul, wensleydale, Zaichik and 62 guests