The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Frame your neighbours for murder to get rid of them

Poll ended at Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Yes,they can rot in prison for disturbing my peace.
20
80%
No,invite them round for tea and monopoly.
5
20%
 
Total votes: 25
pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by pjbetman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Vermi-Claus wrote:Image

Yule Bloke finally started Yule Bloke-ing today, and so decided to make a reindeer out of a log...

Image

Image


:slol: :slol: :slol: :slol: :slol: :slol: :slol: :slol: :slol: :slol: :slol:

jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by jawafour » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:25 pm

jawafour wrote:Young couple standings outside the flats smoking whilst their three kids run around on the flower beds :fp: . Bloke picks up the smallest kid and briefly stands him on the roof of somebody else's car parked nearby :fp: . The parents then chuck their cigarettes to the ground as their cab arrives :fp: .

Resdients in my block awoke this morning to a huge array of used nappies, piles of cigarette butts, empty cans and other waste strewn round outside the main door. No actual witnesses but, based on talk and speculation, some residents believe it's this new couple; based on the fact that (a) they have a baby, (b) they both smoke non-stop, (c) a resident saw the girl dropping rubbish and, when challenged, the girl said "I ain't picking it up" and (d) there were also two huge sacks of the same kind of rubbish dumped in an electrical cupboard ( :fp: ) right outside the flat they've moved into.

Evidence is being gathered but I'm ready to raise the pitchfork.

User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Errkal » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:29 pm

By pitchfork do you mean a pen to write a well mannered note in your diary?

jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by jawafour » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Christmas CrackErrkal wrote:By pitchfork do you mean a pen to write a well mannered note in your diary?

... :lol: . I am struggling a bit because, in my mind, I have to admit that the word "scum" springs to mind. But, as a member of the committee for the site, I have to employ a "responsible" approach. Which is tough with people like this!

User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Errkal » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 pm

jawafour wrote:
Christmas CrackErrkal wrote:By pitchfork do you mean a pen to write a well mannered note in your diary?

... :lol: . I am struggling a bit because, in my mind, I have to admit that the word "scum" springs to mind. But, as a member of the committee for the site, I have to employ a "responsible" approach. Which is tough with people like this!


Just go over, smash the door in, smash their face into a nappy and say "I run things around here, now clean up your gooseberry fool you dirty little banana split"

Should get the message across, will probably make you feel better too.

User avatar
OrangeXMS
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by OrangeXMS » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Time to clear up the block jawa

Image

jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by jawafour » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm

It would be cool to have some kind of Dredd character to bump off a few unwanted residents.

Most folk are absolutely fine but, as with anywhere, it's the 10% that are just moronic.

User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Errkal » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:14 pm

jawafour wrote:It would be cool to have some kind of Dredd character to bump off a few unwanted residents.

Most folk are absolutely fine but, as with anywhere, it's the 10% that are just moronic.


Be the hero you know you are, smash their faces in!

User avatar
Vermi Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Vermi Claus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:22 pm

jawafour wrote:Most folk are absolutely fine but, as with anywhere, it's the 10% that are just moronic.


Down my way the ratio is much higher.

jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by jawafour » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Vermi-Claus wrote:
jawafour wrote:Most folk are absolutely fine but, as with anywhere, it's the 10% that are just moronic.


Down my way the ratio is much higher.

I was mad this morning when I saw the spread of practically literal gooseberry-fool at the door. London - "world's greatest city!" etc - is in reality an over-crowded, expensive, dirty, scummy, selfish, noisy, angry, horrible sprawl. But then you see a bit of sunlight and have a cuppa and, hey, it's not totally bad. Mainly, but not totally.

User avatar
Vermi Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Vermi Claus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:25 pm

jawafour wrote:
Vermi-Claus wrote:
jawafour wrote:Most folk are absolutely fine but, as with anywhere, it's the 10% that are just moronic.


Down my way the ratio is much higher.

I was mad this morning when I saw the spread of practically literal gooseberry-fool at the door. London - "world's greatest city!" etc - is in reality an over-crowded, expensive, dirty, scummy, selfish, noisy, angry, horrible sprawl. But then you see a bit of sunlight and have a cuppa and, hey, it's not totally bad. Mainly, but not totally.


At least there's plenty of things to do in London, unlike around here where the streets after christmas will be largely deserted and you end up finding yourself with nowhere to go.

User avatar
OrangeXMS
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by OrangeXMS » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:30 pm

London's not even top 3 city in the UK, let alone best in the world.

User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Victor Mistletoe » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:38 pm

London is ok for a weekend visit, but fuuuuuck living somewhere like that.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Yeah London is a place that it's good to know is there so that you can visit and do stuff every now and then, but I have zero interest in living anywhere near it.

Image
User avatar
Snowballadeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Snowballadeer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:31 pm

I was born in London, went to school in London, and now most of my friends/girlfriend live in London (‘most of my girlfriend’ because Bromley doesn’t really count). Lots to do too. I’m stuck in London, and I’m relatively okay with that.

Stompy sobby shouty neighbours in the flat overhead and a thin roof aside.

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by LewisD » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Jawa, it's time to consider acid in a lucosade sport bottle.
That'll learn them.

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
Vermi Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Vermi Claus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:11 pm

I think i'd enjoy living in London, it would be a world away from what i'm used to.

User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Victor Mistletoe » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Vermi-Claus wrote:I think i'd enjoy living in London, it would be a world away from what i'm used to.


Thames bloke

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by RichardUK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:33 am

I like visiting London but I would not like to live there, I enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside, If I were to live in a city it would be Munich

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:25 am

London is ok for a day or two but I would hate to live there.

I live in the centre of Bristol and even though it's a smaller city, it is too noisy and busy for me really, if/when I move I would rather be out in the sticks somewhere.

Image

Return to “Stuff”