The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Frame your neighbours for murder to get rid of them

Poll ended at Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Yes,they can rot in prison for disturbing my peace.
20
80%
No,invite them round for tea and monopoly.
5
20%
 
Total votes: 25
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Victor Mistletoe » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:23 pm

I'm going to have to tell my Mrs about stool bloke sooner or later because I keep bursting out laughing at this thread.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Lagamorph » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:28 pm

Ad7 wrote:I'm going to have to tell my Mrs about stool bloke sooner or later because I keep bursting out laughing at this thread.

Tell her with a calendar.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Victor Mistletoe » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:34 pm

Say it with flowers, say it with a stool bloke calender

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:37 pm

Poncho wrote:I really enjoy the idea that this guy is going about his life, totally unaware he's a cult personality on an obscure Internet forum.


In the village I grew up in there was an old man that used to sit outside of a pub. Anytime you drive by, there he would be. I don’t think he ever went in, he just sat there people watching.

When Facebook became big, somebody started a tribute group about him and it became relatively large, with people talking about him and posting photos.

It all seemed fun, but somebody mentioned it to the old bloke and he was freaked out by it and the group soon shut down.

So the moral of the story is that Stool Bloke must never find out about this, or our fun will be over.

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:38 pm

Ad7 wrote:I'm going to have to tell my Mrs about stool bloke sooner or later because I keep bursting out laughing at this thread.


Get a Stool Bloke T-shirt printed and give it to her for Christmas.

Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Trelliz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:22 pm

Ad7 wrote:I'm going to have to tell my Mrs about stool bloke sooner or later because I keep bursting out laughing at this thread.


I'm going to have to do the same, mine saw me looking at the calendar and was deeply confused.

Tragic Magic wrote:I'm giving esteem a name of crafty Fu mining pinitz strawberry float me I live roasted ponuts

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Rubix » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 pm

strawberry floating neighbors having a Halloween party, loud as strawberry float and I can hear her cackling and singing and I wish she’d stop

PLAY | PS4: Tales of Vesperia PSVR Skyrim VR Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2
WATCH | GOT S7, Making a Murderer S2, The Mandalorian S1
READ | Casino Royal, HP and the Deathly Hallows
User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Green Gecko » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:31 pm

There was for quite a long time a similar sort of thing here where a guy would just randomly dance overtly in the street for no apparent reason, especially with buskers. And he'd also be spotted at events and gigs, normally by himself. He would just dance alone disco style for hours at a time.

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
Xmasday
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Xmasday » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:56 pm

We had a guy like that up Kings Heath high street, thing was he had a toy monkey in a pushchair with him too... I once spotted him dressed as Pocohontis (he'd dressed the monkey up too) dancing to "im not a robot" outside Wilko about 5 years ago. I think his name was Sam the Monkey Man, well that's what people called him anyway.

Image
Image
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Victor Mistletoe » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:44 am

The woman who lives opposite us :dread:

This is her car, her house is on the right, her driveway and garage are to the left next to the silver car, there are steps directly from her driveway to the front of her house, yet more often than not she'll park on the pavement like this, blocking the pavement and generally being a pain in the arse to other cars (because coming up the hill means that car being there makes the turn blind). You can drive up and straight on to the driveway, yet she goes up, turns around and drives down the pavement to go there. I don't understand laziness in cars- it's a metal box with an armchair that you point at where you want to go and get out when it stops. How lazy do you have to be not be arsed to use your own drive when it's thst close?

Image

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
*<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by *<]:^D » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:46 am

the state of that hedge
also that is supremely lazy. it looks like she doesnt want to a) walk the extra steps to get in her shitty mini (mini drivers like bmw merc and porsche are often morons), and/or b) have to reverse in or out of her drive.
people :dread:

User avatar
Vermi Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Vermi Claus » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:59 am

Looks like she's one of those people who leave their curtains open when the lights are on too.

User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Victor Mistletoe » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:04 am

Can confirm all lights in the house are on at all times with curtains open. Outside door light often gets left on overnight. Bins get put out and put back by her dad who comes round to do all of her housework including gardening. He'll be around to pit the Christmas decorations up soon. Thst little pink chair has also been there for at least a year and I've never seem stoolblokette using it.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
*<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by *<]:^D » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:08 am

does she have any redeeming features?

User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Victor Mistletoe » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:38 am

I've no idea, I've never spoken to her, she could be lovely for all I know, probably is. I've just got nothing to complain about in my life so I need to project problems on others. Don't take this away from me.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:48 am

What's wrong with leaving your curtains open when you've got your lights on? Not saying I do it and it does feel like a slightly odd setup, but it's hardly the crime of the century!

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:52 am

Jenuall wrote:What's wrong with leaving your curtains open when you've got your lights on? Not saying I do it and it does feel like a slightly odd setup, but it's hardly the crime of the century!


She’s forcing Ad to be a pervert as he can’t stop watching her.

Image
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:54 am

Moggy wrote:
Jenuall wrote:What's wrong with leaving your curtains open when you've got your lights on? Not saying I do it and it does feel like a slightly odd setup, but it's hardly the crime of the century!


She’s forcing Ad to be a pervert as he can’t stop watching her.


Got it, how dare she!

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 am

Jenuall wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Jenuall wrote:What's wrong with leaving your curtains open when you've got your lights on? Not saying I do it and it does feel like a slightly odd setup, but it's hardly the crime of the century!


She’s forcing Ad to be a pervert as he can’t stop watching her.


Got it, how dare she!


She basically forced him to buy the binoculars.

Image
pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread
by pjbetman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:50 pm

Ad7 wrote:The woman who lives opposite us :dread:

This is her car, her house is on the right, her driveway and garage are to the left next to the silver car, there are steps directly from her driveway to the front of her house, yet more often than not she'll park on the pavement like this, blocking the pavement and generally being a pain in the arse to other cars (because coming up the hill means that car being there makes the turn blind). You can drive up and straight on to the driveway, yet she goes up, turns around and drives down the pavement to go there. I don't understand laziness in cars- it's a metal box with an armchair that you point at where you want to go and get out when it stops. How lazy do you have to be not be arsed to use your own drive when it's thst close?

Image


I don't see whats wrong with parking outside her own house? How much space has she left on the pavement? If it's more than 1m it's fine. What if they had more than 1 car, where would they park then? Maybe she has a knee or hip problem and finds it difficult on steps?


I mean, I can see where you're coming from , because that hedge is a monstrosity, and she must be an absolute twat to think that looks good or something.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jingle Ord the Way, Met, Mr. Mystery Garth, MSN [Bot], PJ and 56 guests