The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Frame your neighbours for murder to get rid of them

Poll ended at Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Yes,they can rot in prison for disturbing my peace.
20
80%
No,invite them round for tea and monopoly.
5
20%
 
Total votes: 25
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Jenuall » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:47 am

:lol:

Did you steal his spark plugs in the night?

Image
User avatar
Red
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Pons Aelius

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Red » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:18 pm

It's not really my neighbour's fault the soundproofing in these flats is so awful but this is the fourth time he's played Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On this afternoon and it's driving me crazy

Coconut Bob wrote:You come across as feminine as a cave troll so its no wonder you have little concept of the way females should behave.
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Vermilion » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Red wrote:it's driving me crazy


Play this one loud in response...


pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by pjbetman » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:52 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:Bike bloke couldn't get his bike to start this morning :toot: :lol:



:slol:

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Victor Mildew » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:05 am

My next door neighbour still has their Christmas lights on the front of their house :fp:

Bint bint hasn't parked on her own drive for weeks now and insists on parking opposite one of our driveways, so when reversing out of it I like to get as close as possible to her car to put the gooseberry fools up her. Yesterday I intentionally bounced against the kerb so it would look like I might have hit it. This morning she's parked further forward to allow for this... so if you're going to that effort, why not just park on your drive for strawberry float sake? I turned the car slightly this morning and bounced against the kerb again :datass:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Vermilion » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Well that was certainly an unexpected event in my street today.

The young couple next door (other side, not degenerate neighbour bloke) were evicted! Came home to find several vehicles blocking the road (including a police car and van) and their family members helping them with their goods. While at least 4 cops, and what looked like the letting agents were busy overseeing things. The woman came out holding her baby and was visibly shaken and in tears, i feel genuinely sorry for them as they were actually pretty decent neighbours (they were pretty quiet), and they did not deserve something like this.

Why do horrible things always happen to the good ones?

User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Green Gecko » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Probably debt recovery or rent arrears because of that, sadly.

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:57 pm

The flat above mine is constantly it seems pushing furniture about. I assume she has like a bed that turns into a sofa or crap like that from Ikea so she has to push it about on wheels throughout the day! She has floorboards so the sound easily transmits down to my room. Its really annoying me and sometimes I play music to drown it out. Even when she drops something on the floor I can hear it because of her retarded floorboards.
Is it reasonable to go up and tell her off? Is she being rude for not having a rug or carpet or just pushing furniture around with no regard for me living below her?
Sorry but if it was me I would know that pushing furniture about on bare floorboards would cause a racket and I would not do that to my neighbour. She obviously has no common sense stupid cow or just damn rude/selfish.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Vermilion » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Stool Bloke continued to 'tinker' over the weekend, though he wasn't seen during eviction day unlike the stuck up bloke at no.4 who was on his drive 'cleaning' his car (just close enough so he could see and hear everything that was going on)...

Image

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Pedz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:56 pm

Jenuall wrote:All good suggestions that will be taken under consideration!


Don't forget to post the address here so they can have monthly Glitter Bombs for at least 2 years.

Edit: Just noticed how far behind I am in the thread :lol:

Image
pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by pjbetman » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:41 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:The flat above mine is constantly it seems pushing furniture about. I assume she has like a bed that turns into a sofa or crap like that from Ikea so she has to push it about on wheels throughout the day! She has floorboards so the sound easily transmits down to my room. Its really annoying me and sometimes I play music to drown it out. Even when she drops something on the floor I can hear it because of her retarded floorboards.
Is it reasonable to go up and tell her off? Is she being rude for not having a rug or carpet or just pushing furniture around with no regard for me living below her?
Sorry but if it was me I would know that pushing furniture about on bare floorboards would cause a racket and I would not do that to my neighbour. She obviously has no common sense stupid cow or just damn rude/selfish.


Ask your landlord or agency to have a word with evryone in the block about noise etc.

User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:38 pm

pjbetman wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:The flat above mine is constantly it seems pushing furniture about. I assume she has like a bed that turns into a sofa or crap like that from Ikea so she has to push it about on wheels throughout the day! She has floorboards so the sound easily transmits down to my room. Its really annoying me and sometimes I play music to drown it out. Even when she drops something on the floor I can hear it because of her retarded floorboards.
Is it reasonable to go up and tell her off? Is she being rude for not having a rug or carpet or just pushing furniture around with no regard for me living below her?
Sorry but if it was me I would know that pushing furniture about on bare floorboards would cause a racket and I would not do that to my neighbour. She obviously has no common sense stupid cow or just damn rude/selfish.


Ask your landlord or agency to have a word with evryone in the block about noise etc.

I think I will just go up and knock on her door to tell her politely or as ur suggestion go to the level above which would be the local council noise complaints line as there is no landlord or agency involved.
I'm currently being childish and slamming my doors shut hoping she will hear it in protest!
Thank you

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Lagamorph » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:52 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
pjbetman wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:The flat above mine is constantly it seems pushing furniture about. I assume she has like a bed that turns into a sofa or crap like that from Ikea so she has to push it about on wheels throughout the day! She has floorboards so the sound easily transmits down to my room. Its really annoying me and sometimes I play music to drown it out. Even when she drops something on the floor I can hear it because of her retarded floorboards.
Is it reasonable to go up and tell her off? Is she being rude for not having a rug or carpet or just pushing furniture around with no regard for me living below her?
Sorry but if it was me I would know that pushing furniture about on bare floorboards would cause a racket and I would not do that to my neighbour. She obviously has no common sense stupid cow or just damn rude/selfish.


Ask your landlord or agency to have a word with evryone in the block about noise etc.

I think I will just go up and knock on her door to tell her politely or as ur suggestion go to the level above which would be the local council noise complaints line as there is no landlord or agency involved.
I'm currently being childish and slamming my doors shut hoping she will hear it in protest!
Thank you

Just put a note under the door saying "I know your secret. Keep the noise down or they'll all find out"

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Vermilion » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Degenerate Neighbour Bloke (or one of his brats) is playing Eminem ft Rihanna: Love the way you lie, so far it's been played 8 times in a row and i've turned on my own music as a means of blocking it out.

Eminem hasn't even been relevant since 2006.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Moggy » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Vermilion wrote:Degenerate Neighbour Bloke (or one of his brats) is playing Eminem ft Rihanna: Love the way you lie, so far it's been played 8 times in a row and i've turned on my own music as a means of blocking it out.

Eminem hasn't even been relevant since 2006.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrolli ... 000-units/

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Vermilion » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:34 pm

Moggy wrote:
Vermilion wrote:Degenerate Neighbour Bloke (or one of his brats) is playing Eminem ft Rihanna: Love the way you lie, so far it's been played 8 times in a row and i've turned on my own music as a means of blocking it out.

Eminem hasn't even been relevant since 2006.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrolli ... 000-units/


Well he hasn't been to me anyways.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Tomous » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:18 pm

He’s also had ten number one albums in a row, with the last being this year. One of only six acts ever to achieve that.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Moggy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Tomous wrote:He’s also had ten number one albums in a row, with the last being this year. One of only six acts ever to achieve that.


Yes but he doesn’t pass the Vermilion test, so who cares. ;)

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Victor Mildew » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:41 am

Vermilion wrote:Stool Bloke continued to 'tinker' over the weekend, though he wasn't seen during eviction day unlike the stuck up bloke at no.4 who was on his drive 'cleaning' his car (just close enough so he could see and hear everything that was going on)...

Image


He strikes me as the sort of person that will always buy VW, just because he has a camper and for some reason thinks the brand is incredible.

"You like my golf? I've got a VW camper too! DUB LYFE"

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The moan about your neighbours thread - Stool Bloke returns...
by Vermilion » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Moggy wrote:Yes but he doesn’t pass the Vermilion test, so who cares. ;)


The Vermi test is very stringent.

Back on the subject of the evicted couple from next door the other side, the woman has suddenly reappeared and it looks like she might be moving back in, no sign of her bloke though.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: <]:^D, Albear, Bunni, Cuttooth, dab, Dowbocop, Errkal, Frank, Godzilla, Lex-Man, Mafro, Minty14, Oblomov Boblomov, Tsunade, Wrathy and 80 guests