Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Moggy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:50 pm

Rubix wrote:Shocking today, really shows the gap between us an WBA. They more than deserved their win as i knew they would. That said, the fact we gifted all three of their goals is outrageous


I’m not bothering to watch any highlights :dread:

Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Rubix » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:59 pm

Moggy wrote:
Rubix wrote:Shocking today, really shows the gap between us an WBA. They more than deserved their win as i knew they would. That said, the fact we gifted all three of their goals is outrageous


I’m not bothering to watch any highlights :dread:


WBA did get a player sent off. And than scored straight after when williams heads the ball back to the keeper but instead to a striker

Gamufi forever :wub:
PLAY | Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Tokyo Fe Mirage
WATCH | SAS Who Dares Wins S1
READ | [b] David Jason Only Fools and Stories, [a] The Stand
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Somebody Else's Problem » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Absolutely loving this run that Sunderland are on at the moment.

Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Rubix » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:Absolutely loving this run that Sunderland are on at the moment.


It was just the gas, no real threat there :slol:

Gamufi forever :wub:
PLAY | Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Tokyo Fe Mirage
WATCH | SAS Who Dares Wins S1
READ | [b] David Jason Only Fools and Stories, [a] The Stand
User avatar
PuppetBoy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by PuppetBoy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:Absolutely loving this run that Sunderland are on at the moment.


It's unbelievable. I wanted Parky to go after 10 games, which I know isn't a lot of time but we looked so, so awful. The turnaround is amazing.

Top of league one is looking crazy right now, still loads of teams bunched up. I think Coventry would be favourites, they look really hard to beat.

I think our next three games are Fleetwood who went 6th today, Coventry and then Gillingham who are in a bit of form too. Could be a decisive run.

Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Rubix » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:57 am

Rubix wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Rubix wrote:Shocking today, really shows the gap between us an WBA. They more than deserved their win as i knew they would. That said, the fact we gifted all three of their goals is outrageous


I’m not bothering to watch any highlights :dread:


WBA did get a player sent off. And than scored straight after when williams heads the ball back to the keeper but instead to a striker




Why Bentley continues to punch the ball back into the penalty area is beyond me. He’s always doing it and two of these goals have come from it.

Gamufi forever :wub:
PLAY | Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Tokyo Fe Mirage
WATCH | SAS Who Dares Wins S1
READ | [b] David Jason Only Fools and Stories, [a] The Stand
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Our performance so far has been devoid of inspiration, but my god, a glorious 60 second passage of play that began with an exquisite Rooney free kick resulted in a corner that immediately provided an equaliser. It was quite something to behold, possibly only when compared with the preceding 40 minutes.

Come on, Cardiff :shifty:

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Corazon de Leon » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:08 pm

Agreed, come on Cardiff.

Image
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:19 pm

gooseberry fool. Rooney started our equaliser and he also just started their goal to retake the lead.

Season over. Against QPR, again :lol: :fp:.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Corazon de Leon » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:34 pm

How the strawberry float are Bristol City a point off the play-offs with a -3 goal difference? :lol:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Moggy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:How the strawberry float are Bristol City a point off the play-offs with a -3 goal difference? :lol:


https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fixtures-results ... -fixtures/

Image
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:41 pm

Well what an awful evening of football.

We could have easily won that game but truth be told both teams were shite and deserve nothing from this season.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Moggy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:41 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Well what an awful evening of football.


Agreed.

Somehow we are still in the hunt for the playoffs but we have been awful lately. The call for Lee Johnson’s head are starting to grow, but I think we might as well let him finish the season. If we finish in the top 10 then I am not going to moan too much.

Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Rubix » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:07 am

Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Well what an awful evening of football.


Agreed.

Somehow we are still in the hunt for the playoffs but we have been awful lately. The call for Lee Johnson’s head are starting to grow, but I think we might as well let him finish the season. If we finish in the top 10 then I am not going to moan too much.


We were strawberry floating awful! Millwall will do us over and I am not convinced about Fulham

Gamufi forever :wub:
PLAY | Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Tokyo Fe Mirage
WATCH | SAS Who Dares Wins S1
READ | [b] David Jason Only Fools and Stories, [a] The Stand
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Football League Thread - DERBY :FP:
by Moggy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:26 pm

Sunderland :fp: :dread:

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], LightWanderer, Trelliz and 28 guests