The Official Pets Discussion Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Frank » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:06 pm

I haven't yet! I'm always amazed at how easily vets manage to wrap them up to keep them under control. I always worry I'll end up bending bits the wrong way.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Frank wrote:I haven't yet! I'm always amazed at how easily vets manage to wrap them up to keep them under control. I always worry I'll end up bending bits the wrong way.


Image

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Chocolate-Milk » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:16 pm

It's certainly easier said than done!

I'm sure you've seen how flexible cats are, there's virtually no danger of bending them the wrong way, if there even is a wrong way. :lol:
You just need to try and wrap their legs up tight, so there's no room to squirm out. (hi no context thread)

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Chocolate-Milk » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:29 am

Keeping a rabbit comes with the occasional bit of collateral damage. A nicked wire here, and nibbled shoe there, all par for the course.

But this is his finest work yet.
Image


For those of you keeping score, that's:
3x HDMI cables
1x Switch charger
1x Wii U Gamepad charger
1x Ethernet cable
1x TV power cable

The little banana split's lucky he didn't end up like the cat from strawberry floating Christmas Vacation!

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Jenuall » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:01 am

Don't rabbits live in hutches/cages for the most part? Unless you're lining his house with wires I don't see how he's able to do so much damage!? :lol:

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Victor Mildew » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:06 am

Id never heard of rabbits in houses (I've had pet rabbits when I was a lot younger) until I took over the house my sister had been renting before me. She'd had a rabbit just mooching around the house like a dog or something :lol: Being the lazy banana split she is, she'd let it gooseberry fool everywhere, but not cleaned it up. When I went to move the fridge and stuff piled around it in the kitchen to clean it all, I found mounds of rabbit gooseberry fool that she'd just kicked under the fridge and put boxes on top of to hide it :dread:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Chocolate-Milk » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:33 am

Jenuall wrote:Don't rabbits live in hutches/cages for the most part? Unless you're lining his house with wires I don't see how he's able to do so much damage!? :lol:

He has free rein over the living room when we're in there. We only really put him in his cage before bed, or if he's being a twat. :lol:

We left the room for about 15 minutes, in which time he'd managed to weasel his way behind the TV unit- which is barricaded by pet fences and storage boxes, mind you- and had himself a feast on that good, good spicy hay. :dread:

Victor Mildew wrote:Being the lazy banana split she is, she'd let it gooseberry fool everywhere, but not cleaned it up. When I went to move the fridge and stuff piled around it in the kitchen to clean it all, I found mounds of rabbit gooseberry fool that she'd just kicked under the fridge and put boxes on top of to hide it :dread:

Jesus, did she not litter train it? It's not that hard... :dread:

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Jenuall » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:39 am

Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Don't rabbits live in hutches/cages for the most part? Unless you're lining his house with wires I don't see how he's able to do so much damage!? :lol:

He has free rein over the living room when we're in there. We only really put him in his cage before bed, or if he's being a twat. :lol:

We left the room for about 15 minutes, in which time he'd managed to weasel his way behind the TV unit- which is barricaded by pet fences and storage boxes, mind you- and had himself a feast on that good, good spicy hay. :dread:

Ah okay, fair play to him then - clearly waited for the right moment and took full advantage of it! :lol:

Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:Being the lazy banana split she is, she'd let it gooseberry fool everywhere, but not cleaned it up. When I went to move the fridge and stuff piled around it in the kitchen to clean it all, I found mounds of rabbit gooseberry fool that she'd just kicked under the fridge and put boxes on top of to hide it :dread:

Jesus, did she not litter train it? It's not that hard... :dread:

Yeah that is horrible! :dread:

It's amazing the state that some people who otherwise appear clean and tidy seem to be happy to live in!

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:29 am

Ad mate, your sister just gets worse with every story you tell.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Victor Mildew » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:32 am

She is an utter strawberry floating banana split. I've said it before, but if she was a brother and not a sister, I'd have beaten the gooseberry fool out of her for the way she behaved when we were clearing my dad's house.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Errkal, Fade, Frank, Grumpy David, PuppetBoy, Saint of Killers, Trelliz and 50 guests