The Official Pets Discussion Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Cute AF. :wub:

Lab supremacy.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by shy guy 64 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:31 pm

satriales wrote:Meet Percy, a fox red labrador. He's 9 weeks old and we've had him for 2 weeks. :wub:

Image


adorable

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 pm

Well there's a little bugger in the making :wub:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Bunni » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Aww he's adorable

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Victor Mildew » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:38 pm

That post prompted a look at some really old Jack photos.

The morning after we got him:
Image
Image
Image


Some playing
Image
Image
Image


After his first walk
Image


First car ride
Image


The first time I can home to him having destroyed the kitchen :lol: The strawberry floating twat.
Image


And now possibly the soppiest bastard in the world :wub:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by shy guy 64 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:42 pm

too cute

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Vermilion » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:39 pm

Just thought i'd take a moment to share a pic of Chloe, as she likes being wrapped in a blanket when sat on my lap (over the years, she has spent many hours sat there watching me play Call of Duty, i think she was impressed by my kill/death ratio).

Image

User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Zilnad » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Aww :wub:

One of our cats likes blankets too. If there's a blanket about, she'll find a way to climb under it.

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Victor Mildew » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:41 am

Vermilion wrote:Just thought i'd take a moment to share a pic of Chloe, as she likes being wrapped in a blanket when sat on my lap (over the years, she has spent many hours sat there watching me play Call of Duty, i think she was impressed by my kill/death ratio).

Image


Awww, is she old? I can't imagine many younger cats enjoying a blanket.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Vermilion » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:46 am

Victor Mildew wrote:Awww, is she old? I can't imagine many younger cats enjoying a blanket.


She's 12 now, but she was always like this, as i said earlier, she grew up sat on my lap watching me play Call of Duty.

User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Balladeer » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:25 am

And now some of the racist slurs she meows are just shocking. ;)

User avatar
Red
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Pons Aelius

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Red » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:58 am

Image


Self-isolation buddy

Coconut Bob wrote:You come across as feminine as a cave troll so its no wonder you have little concept of the way females should behave.

Instagram: @amygmatic
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Balladeer » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:05 am

flooff

User avatar
Red
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Pons Aelius

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Red » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:22 am

His coat is in much better condition than when we rescued him off the mountain about 4 months ago (seems crazy it was that recent, feels like he's been around forever). He's had a lot of stomach trouble though, worms and a virus he's found very difficult to shake off, which has a ten per cent chance of mutating into something fatal - not sure we're out of the woods on that yet). He's on a prescription diet. We've not been able to get him neutered while he's been ill so for now he still has his balls. He's very sweet and needy though, probably a bit traumatised - he hates us going out and has to be in the same room as us at all times, preferably touching us in some way. He's incredibly vocal, always chirping away. He is obsessed with food - not unusual in a cat I know but I think this is a hangover from his time starving - he gets very distressed over not being able to have it, and will eat anything, his favourite being grabbing a whole loaf of bread if we open the cupboard, often ending up with me holding it up and him dangling in the air with his little mouth and claws locked on. He also likes licking my work tools, which are coated in mud and clay from grave backfill, and other gross crap.

He seems happy enough though, he has a very easy, comfortable life and gets a lot of attention.

Coconut Bob wrote:You come across as feminine as a cave troll so its no wonder you have little concept of the way females should behave.

Instagram: @amygmatic
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:30 am

Red wrote:His coat is in much better condition than when we rescued him off the mountain about 4 months ago (seems crazy it was that recent, feels like he's been around forever). He's had a lot of stomach trouble though, worms and a virus he's found very difficult to shake off, which has a ten per cent chance of mutating into something fatal - not sure we're out of the woods on that yet). He's on a prescription diet. We've not been able to get him neutered while he's been ill so for now he still has his balls. He's very sweet and needy though, probably a bit traumatised - he hates us going out and has to be in the same room as us at all times, preferably touching us in some way. He's incredibly vocal, always chirping away. He is obsessed with food - not unusual in a cat I know but I think this is a hangover from his time starving - he gets very distressed over not being able to have it, and will eat anything, his favourite being grabbing a whole loaf of bread if we open the cupboard, often ending up with me holding it up and him dangling in the air with his little mouth and claws locked on. He also likes licking my work tools, which are coated in mud and clay from grave backfill, and other gross crap.

He seems happy enough though, he has a very easy, comfortable life and gets a lot of attention.

Aww, just what he deserves. Hopefully he'll calm down in time and learn that he won't end up in the same situation he was in before you found him.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Balladeer » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:34 am

The bread story :wub:

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by shy guy 64 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm

scout is the best thing ever

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
D_C
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by D_C » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:01 pm

Benji is finally settling in - I'm exhausted lol.

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:28 pm

That last one :wub:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by shy guy 64 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:11 pm

ADORABLE!

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Christopher, Dowbocop, Oblomov Boblomov, Squinty, Ste, Tafdolphin, Vermilion and 114 guests