The Official Pets Discussion Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Jenuall » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Hope you get some justice Hexx, sounds like the dog owners are dicks.


On a separate note, the hand action in that first GIF is just ripe for abuse by someone... :slol:

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Hexx » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Jenuall wrote:Hope you get some justice Hexx, sounds like the dog owners are dicks.:


I nearly got into an Internet argument (shocking I know) and the stupid bitch poster to local Facebook (where the people had found Billy had posted to try to find owner) a long post how it’s not thief fault, someone tried to break in (happens fairly regularly then), left gate off latch , CCTV proved this, the police accepted it, not pen fault, dogs are violent to pieople/other dogs, confirmed not our fault.

5 words of 140 were ‘sorry to the cat owners’

User avatar
Hime
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Hime » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:59 pm

Joer wrote:We’ve just had the call from the vets now and they’ve told us that it’s really not looking good for him and it’s probably the right thing to do to put him to sleep. They’ve said they can keep trying different options, but it’s unlikely that it’s going to increase his chances of survival and just means throwing more money at him for the same inevitable outcome.

strawberry floating gutting.

Really sorry to hear to that mate, that's horrendous :cry:

I know it's not what you'll be thinking about right now but some action needs to be taken against the breeder.

Image
User avatar
Joer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Joer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Our pet insurance was useless because of how soon the claim would have been after taking the policy out but we’ve got legal cover on our home and both car policies so we’re going to try all of those.

We’ve only got one number for him and he’s not answering the phone or responding to any messages now. We’re £1,600 down with nothing to show for it other than the memories of caring for a sick puppy throughout the nights.

I just feel sick right now.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Hexx » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:38 pm

Jesus strawberry float Joer :(

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ironhide » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:25 pm

Hexx wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Hope you get some justice Hexx, sounds like the dog owners are dicks.:


I nearly got into an Internet argument (shocking I know) and the stupid bitch poster to local Facebook (where the people had found Billy had posted to try to find owner) a long post how it’s not thief fault, someone tried to break in (happens fairly regularly then), left gate off latch , CCTV proved this, the police accepted it, not pen fault, dogs are violent to pieople/other dogs, confirmed not our fault.

5 words of 140 were ‘sorry to the cat owners’


Think their dogs should be put down if they're that aggressive and owners should be fined and banned from keeping animals if they attack people/other peoples pets.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Moggy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:40 pm

Joer wrote:We’ve just had the call from the vets now and they’ve told us that it’s really not looking good for him and it’s probably the right thing to do to put him to sleep. They’ve said they can keep trying different options, but it’s unlikely that it’s going to increase his chances of survival and just means throwing more money at him for the same inevitable outcome.

strawberry floating gutting.


That’s horrible, I’m so sorry mate. :cry:

Image
User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Albear » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:51 pm

That sucks joer im sorry.

I adopted a cat a few years back that after about 3 months developed FIP and had to be put down. Was gutting and promised I would never have another pet.

I now have 2 Maine coons...

Sorry due, at least he was very well taken care off whilst you had him.

User avatar
Tineash
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Tineash » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:26 pm

That's strawberry floating terrible. That poor puppy, and that dumb strawberry floating breeder.

"exceptionally annoying" - TheTurnipKing
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:55 pm

That story has made me really angry. I'm sorry mate, that's horrendous.

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:25 am

This absolutely sucks.

If he's clearly dodging your calls I'd just turn up at his house or wherever you got he puppy from without warning and start annihilating his world. There is a special place in hell for people like that.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Finiarél
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Finiarél » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:40 am

strawberry floating hell mate, I'm so sorry to hear that. Really am heartbroken for you.

I'd definitely be bouncing round to the house that you got him from.

glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by RichardUK » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:02 pm

Joer wrote:Our pet insurance was useless because of how soon the claim would have been after taking the policy out but we’ve got legal cover on our home and both car policies so we’re going to try all of those.

We’ve only got one number for him and he’s not answering the phone or responding to any messages now. We’re £1,600 down with nothing to show for it other than the memories of caring for a sick puppy throughout the nights.

I just feel sick right now.


This is horrible, I have just read what has happened I feel so sorry for you and obviously the poor puppy, I have bred puppies before (I don’t now and wouldn’t again for various reasons) but my main priority was that they were cared for and it makes me so mad when people like that don’t care,

Was the puppy KC registered? If so does the breeders name and address match where you purchased the puppy from?

Did you get a puppy contract?

How did you pay? If cash did you get a receipt?

Where was the puppy advertised? Pets4homes?

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bunni, Dowbocop, Edd, floydfreak, Frank, gaminglegend, Heskimo, jiggles, KjGarly, LightWanderer, Met, MSN [Bot], Parkreiner, PuppetBoy, Qikz, Return_of_the_STAR, Rich, shy guy 64, suzzopher, Wrathy, zXe and 51 guests