The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by OrangeRKN » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:14 pm

It's something serial killers do, I assume

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Oblomov Boblomov » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Unless I am outside in very cold conditions I can't stand having more than one (thin) layer on. Get so hot and uncomfortable otherwise.

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Cheeky Devlin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:19 pm

Surely your nips would be red raw after a while of rubbing against the wool?

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Jenuall » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:21 pm

thatsbait.gif

But yeah I can't imagine it feeling right to have a jumper as the layer that is touching my skin, whether it's wool or any other material really!

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Moggy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:21 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:Surely your nips would be red raw after a while of rubbing against the wool?


Depends how big your tits are/how tight the jumper is.

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Cheeky Devlin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:26 pm

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:Surely your nips would be red raw after a while of rubbing against the wool?


Depends how big your tits are/how tight the jumper is.

:lol:

Nothing worse when it happens. Horribly uncomfortable.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Dual » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Squinty wrote:My mate sometimes wears a jumper with nothing under it. This is weird.


Avoid.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by DarkRula » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:59 pm

Nothing wrong with just a jumper being worn, especially if its a hoodie or at least has a full-length zipper.

Image
Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by OrangeRKN » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:16 pm

DarkRula wrote:Nothing wrong with just a jumper being worn, especially if its a hoodie or at least has a full-length zipper.


So you can unzip to reveal your bare chest? :dread:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Squinty » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:40 pm

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Squinty wrote:My mate sometimes wears a jumper with nothing under it. This is weird.


What's weird about that? :lol:


I knew you would partake in this terribleness :capnscotty:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Moggy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:53 pm

Squinty wrote:
Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Squinty wrote:My mate sometimes wears a jumper with nothing under it. This is weird.


What's weird about that? :lol:


I knew you would partake in this terribleness :capnscotty:


:lol:

It’s not something I have ever even thought of before. If it’s hot/warm then I will wear a t-shirt. If it is freezing cold then I will wear a t-shirt and a jumper on top. If it isn’t cold enough for layers but isn’t warm enough for just a t-shirt then I will just wear a jumper.

Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by DarkRula » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:01 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:
DarkRula wrote:Nothing wrong with just a jumper being worn, especially if its a hoodie or at least has a full-length zipper.


So you can unzip to reveal your bare chest? :dread:


Nah. The zipper means you won't be too warm as it allows some air to get through by not being a thick material. And if you do get too hot, you can always go on a break and let all the heat out easier. Sure, it's not the best solution, but it's probably better than anything but the thinnest shirt imaginable.

Although, if you needed a promotion or a pay rise and knew you wouldn't get fired for it...

Image
Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Jenuall » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:17 pm

What do you do if you're only wearing a jumper and then find yourself in an environment which is too hot? If you've only got the one layer you can't exactly take it off! :lol:

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Hexx » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:21 pm

Jenu-All I Want For Christmas wrote:What do you do if you're only wearing a jumper and then find yourself in an environment which is too hot? If you've only got the one layer you can't exactly take it off! :lol:


Some of us can. Free tickets to the gun show for all :datass:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Moggy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:27 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas wrote:What do you do if you're only wearing a jumper and then find yourself in an environment which is too hot? If you've only got the one layer you can't exactly take it off! :lol:


It’s unlikely I’m going to be teleported to Australia.

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Jenuall » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas wrote:What do you do if you're only wearing a jumper and then find yourself in an environment which is too hot? If you've only got the one layer you can't exactly take it off! :lol:


It’s unlikely I’m going to be teleported to Australia.

When one is putting together an outfit at the start of the day it is prudent to consider all eventualities!

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Victor Mildew » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:34 pm

Wearing a jumper with nothing else on underneath, what the strawberry float :dread:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Hexx » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Victor Mistletoe wrote:Wearing a jumper with nothing else on underneath, what the strawberry float :dread:


Cashmere can feel great on the nips 8-)

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Moggy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:41 pm

Victor Mistletoe wrote:Wearing a jumper with nothing else on underneath, what the strawberry float :dread:


I wear pants and jeans. :roll:

Image
User avatar
Hime
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Work Thread 2 - Get back to work!
by Hime » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Hexx wrote:
Victor Mistletoe wrote:Wearing a jumper with nothing else on underneath, what the strawberry float :dread:


Cashmere can feel great on the nips 8-)

I know it's something that people do but I don't approve. Basically because I hate washing Cashmere or merino wool so use a t-shirt/shirt as a sweat barrier.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abcd, Blue Eyes, Cuttooth, Lex-Man, Lime, massimo, Miguel007, Minty14, Peter Crisp, Trelliz, Vermilion and 63 guests