Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Jenuall » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Drumstick wrote:>2019
>phone credit


[RICHARD UK INTENSIFIES]


Top up is only instant if you send an MMS picture of a union jack to your service provider.

ImageImage
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Frank » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Drumstick wrote:>2019
>phone credit


[RICHARD UK INTENSIFIES]


:roll:

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Vermilion » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm

Drumstick wrote:>2019
>phone credit


I use credit, but then i hardly use my phone for anything other than candy crush from one day to the next anyways so there's little point in paying monthly for stuff i don't use.

User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Where do GiffGaff goodybags fall here? Are they a rolling contract, or povvo PAYG?

Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by OrangeRKN » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:39 pm

I only switched to contract for the credit rating benefit

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Moggy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Vermilion wrote:I use credit, but then i hardly use my phone for anything other than candy crush from one day to the next anyways so there's little point in paying monthly for stuff i don't use.


:dread:

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Cheeky Devlin » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Jenuall wrote:People who don't load the dishwasher properly! :evil:

Plates in at odd angles, cups not placed upside down, cutlery all over the shop - sometimes just chucked on the "floor" of the dishwasher, bowls either too far apart that it's wasting space or right on top of each other so they won't actually get clean... WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!

Yup. My fiancee and her boy look at me like a weirdo because I would regularly re-arrange the stuff they'd just thrown into the dishwasher.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by <]:^D » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:03 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Jenuall wrote:People who don't put their lights on when the driving conditions are poor.

It was absolutely strawberry floating hammering it down with rain on the motorway this morning so visibility was really bad, yet some arseholes are still chugging along with no lights on like their cruising down strawberry floating Ocean Drive or something. :x


South Wales driving - the post

Nobody around here uses their lights properly. I'm convinced there's one gooseberry fool driving instructor that trained all the people around, because as you say it's middle lane, lights off, 55mph all day long no matter the conditions. I had a conversation with somebody who does it a few years back and his reasoning is that he can see perfectly well so lights aren't needed. His blank expression when I said it was so other people can see you said it all.

Image

User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Rightey » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:07 am

I got two parking tickets for "selling goods" between the hours of 1AM to 4AM in the last two days as I was visiting my mom and the building she lives in has no guest parking so I had to park on the street.

strawberry floating meter maid twats, parking on the street should be a $15 fine, but they issued me this bullshit $60 one instead to probably meet some strawberry floating quota, because obviously I wasn't selling anything at 4AM in the morning.

Now I have to take time to fill out some dumb forms to get this ticket thrown out.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Somebody Else's Problem » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 am

Shouldn't be dealing drugs, tbf.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Squinty » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:14 pm

People who don't understand 'keep to the left'. We have two narrows tunnels in Belfast near the Primark that went on fire. Walking down these tunnels is a strawberry floating pain in the hole because people can't stick to the signs. I had to stop some phone zombie from walking into me today.

Keep to the left you strawberry floaters!

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Errkal » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:11 pm

Squinty wrote:People who don't understand 'keep to the left'. We have two narrows tunnels in Belfast near the Primark that went on fire. Walking down these tunnels is a strawberry floating pain in the hole because people can't stick to the signs. I had to stop some phone zombie from walking into me today.

Keep to the left you strawberry floaters!


I have this at work! People go up and down the stairs on the wrong side. It's to the point that they actually put footprints on the stairs to nudge people in the right direction.

User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Rightey » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:Shouldn't be dealing drugs, tbf.


I don't but it's a hobby I might have to take up if I keep getting hit with $60 fines every time I park on that street. :x

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Green Gecko » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Green Gecko wrote:Thanks for the feedback :toot:

The worst thing for crossing is when crossing what drivers perceive as a "T-junction" when it's actually an alleyway with no traffic at all, with cars coming up it once in a blue moon at about 5mph. BMWs, audi's mostly going strawberry floating mental on the horn because you cross an alleyway. Just wait for strawberry float's sake! Your "road" is intersecting the actual pavement, it's not a dual carriageway. Normally this is on a high street at the top of a hill or bottom of a valley, where for thousands of years it was likely a public right of way with a couple of horses. The sooner vehicles get banished to the sky the better.

So you're annoyed that when you stepped out onto a road in front of an oncoming car that they got annoyed with you?

No I literally mean banana splits driving audis yelling at you when you wait momentarily, then cross a never populated road adjacent to a slightly busier road directly at the intersection of a sidewalk with regular foot traffic while they are basically aready waiting but drive at 2mph beeping at you. There's no point because they are already going to have to wait at that junction for an opening or they are going to themselves smash into traffic if they just zoom out. I say junction when they are on a tiny access "road" that hasn't been tarmac'd for 20 years and only has room for a single car to drive up or down it. Basically the driving equivalent of old man yelling at cloud and at the same speed.

I'm talking about when said car is already coming to a virtual stop to wait for a gap in traffic, allowing you to cross, but no how dare you interupt the small possibility there will be an opening in the next 5 seconds. In this case drivers should give way to pedestrians in densely populated areas with at max 20mph if not 10mph speed limits.

It doesn't sound like you've lived in a small town with miniature roads between terraced properties that are virtually pedestrianised and once were just because how slow a typically one way traffic system has to move as it is. These smartarses try to cut through alleyways and other ridiculously small roads that people walk up and down all the time, beeping at people because they don't want to follow the one way system and are surprised when they are hindered by doing so.

Roads so small because hundreds of years ago they would only be used by people, horses, wheelbarrows. Yet some arse will still try to zoom through them in a massive 5 door lagoon or 4x4.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Outrunner
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Outrunner » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:55 pm

The number of people (no longer) on my facebook feed who have descended into bigotry. It's annoying but also a bit sad. I grew up with a lot of these people, went to the same schools and thought they were fairly progressive in their outlook. I do wonder what happened to them to make them so transphobic/racist/homophobic in the intervening years.

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Fade » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:59 pm

Outrunner wrote:The number of people (no longer) on my facebook feed who have descended into bigotry. It's annoying but also a bit sad. I grew up with a lot of these people, went to the same schools and thought they were fairly progressive in their outlook. I do wonder what happened to them to make them so transphobic/racist/homophobic in the intervening years.

Facebook for most people is just their own personal bubble where they and their friends can reinforce their own personal beliefs and have a circle jerk.

They have the power to have the website only show them stuff they agree with, or things that confirm their biases.

That's how people end up like that. And it's the main reason Facebook is associated with gooseberry fool like this:


Image
User avatar
Outrunner
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Outrunner » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Fade wrote:
Outrunner wrote:The number of people (no longer) on my facebook feed who have descended into bigotry. It's annoying but also a bit sad. I grew up with a lot of these people, went to the same schools and thought they were fairly progressive in their outlook. I do wonder what happened to them to make them so transphobic/racist/homophobic in the intervening years.

Facebook for most people is just their own personal bubble where they and their friends can reinforce their own personal beliefs and have a circle jerk.

They have the power to have the website only show them stuff they agree with, or things that confirm their biases.

That's how people end up like that. And it's the main reason Facebook is associated with gooseberry fool like this:



Pretty much spot on. It makes me sad because these are people who I used to like and respect. I'd quit the entire platform if it wasn't for the fact it's the most convenient way to stay in touch with overseas friends. Blocking people is my second best option.

User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Lotus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:14 pm

When you've been on a website for about 10 seconds and you get asked to 'rate your experience' or some gooseberry fool. Give me a strawberry floating chance.

Image
User avatar
Outrunner
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Outrunner » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Lotus wrote:When you've been on a website for about 10 seconds and you get asked to 'rate your experience' or some gooseberry fool. Give me a strawberry floating chance.


I hate that. Out of spite a mark them down.

User avatar
Igor
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Not telling...

PostRe: Things that annoy yo 5.0 - annoy harder
by Igor » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:47 pm

People who say they 'beat' a game. Makes it seem so childish.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andretmzt, Benzin, Chocolate-Milk, Google [Bot], Lime, mcjihge2, Peter Crisp, pjbetman, poshrule_uk, Snowcannon, suzzopher, Tineash and 52 guests