Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Tomous » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:54 pm

Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Jenuall wrote:A few years back I got to travel business class for my first (and so far only) time for some work. It was a long flight, about 13 hours, so I thought I'd get to watch some movies, read a book, have some nice food, just generally chill out and enjoy the comfort. :toot:

Get on the plane and discover there are not one but two practically new born babies right by me! Who the strawberry float brings a baby into business class?! What strawberry floating business are they doing!!! :x

Christ, I'd be livid. :dread:

Do newborns need tickets on planes? If so, who the strawberry float is buying them a business class one?!



I assume it's because the adult they're travelling with wants to sit business class...

I don't have children, but I believe it's considered bad parenting to leave your baby in economy for a long haul flight while you laud it up in business class.

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Tomous wrote:
Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Jenuall wrote:A few years back I got to travel business class for my first (and so far only) time for some work. It was a long flight, about 13 hours, so I thought I'd get to watch some movies, read a book, have some nice food, just generally chill out and enjoy the comfort. :toot:

Get on the plane and discover there are not one but two practically new born babies right by me! Who the strawberry float brings a baby into business class?! What strawberry floating business are they doing!!! :x

Christ, I'd be livid. :dread:

Do newborns need tickets on planes? If so, who the strawberry float is buying them a business class one?!



I assume it's because the adult they're travelling with wants to sit business class...

I don't have children, but I believe it's considered bad parenting to leave your baby in economy for a long haul flight while you laud it up in business class.

Unacceptable!

Babies should be put into the hold with luggage!

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Victor Mildew » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:22 pm

Use the little strawberry floater as a foot stool or flotation device

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Chocolate-Milk » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:26 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:Use the little strawberry floater as a foot stool or flotation device

Babies don't float, trust me.

:shifty:

Chocolate-milk: Confirmed drinker of wank.
Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:31 pm

The fact that after paying £50 for a game and waiting an age for the disc to install, i find myself still unable to play because a 57GB update has to be downloaded first.

Not everyone has bloody fibre broadband!

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:16 pm

Badly sorted address lists on drop-down selection menus when entering address details into websites.

You see so many places that ask for your postcode and then say "Choose you address from this list:" only to show you something like:

1 Ramsay Street
11 Ramsay Street
12 Ramsay Street
...
2 Ramsay Street
21 Ramsay Street

etc.

Sort on the strawberry floating numbers properly you morons, it's not hard! Seriously, why do so many sites fail to do this correctly? If it isn't already built in to the language/service/library you are using then writing the custom code to do it yourself is a piece of piss! :fp:

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Victor Mildew » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:34 pm

HTML - all it takes is a little understanding

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:04 pm

:lol:

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Pfft, everyone knows the first house in Ramsay St is No.22, it's where Paul Robinson lives.

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Victor Mildew » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:35 pm

Mrs Mangle, with Bouncer watching :datass:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Victor Mildew » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:42 am

Just gone to the work kitchen (bit early for lunch isn't it?!?!?!??!??!!!!!!?!??!!!?!?) And someone has pulled the bin out from under the counter to empty a load of food in to, and just left it there, with the lid open.

For strawberry float sake.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:46 pm

Monsters. :dread:

Not surprised you went for an early lunch, being a Deliveroo rider must make you feel so hungry ;)

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Squinty » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Vermilion wrote:The fact that after paying £50 for a game and waiting an age for the disc to install, i find myself still unable to play because a 57GB update has to be downloaded first.

Not everyone has bloody fibre broadband!


THIS. I hate this gen so much.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:44 pm

Squinty wrote:
Vermilion wrote:The fact that after paying £50 for a game and waiting an age for the disc to install, i find myself still unable to play because a 57GB update has to be downloaded first.

Not everyone has bloody fibre broadband!


THIS. I hate this gen so much.


I purchased my game yesterday morning, my update is due to finish downloading in approx 1 hour.

My first proper chance to play it (tomorrow) will likely be a full two days after purchase.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Squinty » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:11 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Vermilion wrote:The fact that after paying £50 for a game and waiting an age for the disc to install, i find myself still unable to play because a 57GB update has to be downloaded first.

Not everyone has bloody fibre broadband!


THIS. I hate this gen so much.


I purchased my game yesterday morning, my update is due to finish downloading in approx 1 hour.

My first proper chance to play it (tomorrow) will likely be a full two days after purchase.


I just don't get how any publisher can think this is acceptable. For me, it has completely sucked the enjoyment out of looking forward to a game, and buying it day one.

More attention needs to be paid to things like this. And for the love of god, loading times need to reduce as well.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:57 am

Still, i might actually get to play it for the first time today, hurrah.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:29 am

There's a song on the radio a lot at the moment called Without You, no idea who it's by but it has a lyric that really strawberry floating annoys me:

"A life without you 'aint right without you"

What the strawberry float is that gooseberry fool? :fp:

You can have "A life without you 'aint right" or "Life 'aint right without you" but you can't have without you in both parts! :x

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:36 pm

I hate it when i hear a song i really like but have no idea as to who it is.

Heard several tracks in HMV the other day, and regret not asking the staff as to what was playing.

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Victor Mildew » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Vermilion wrote:I hate it when i hear a song i really like but have no idea as to who it is.

Heard several tracks in HMV the other day, and regret not asking the staff as to what was playing.


Have shazam installed, we'll often catch music out and about like that.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Tomous » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:46 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:
Vermilion wrote:I hate it when i hear a song i really like but have no idea as to who it is.

Heard several tracks in HMV the other day, and regret not asking the staff as to what was playing.


Have shazam installed, we'll often catch music out and about like that.



I'm not sure how you've got to 2019 without Shazam Vermilion but it's going to blow your mind.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Blue Eyes, Bunni, Cuttooth, Frank, Lagamorph, Lex-Man, Minty14, Preezy, satriales, Snowcannon, Somebody Else's Problem, Tineash and 61 guests