Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Jenuall » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:48 pm

I've never had a problem with driving in new shoes, I did however go for a drive wearing wellies the other day and it was a strawberry floating nightmare!

Completely lost that tacticle "feel" of being in contact with the pedals and moving from the accelerator to the brake was far less of a smooth manoeuvre than usual! :lol:

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Lagamorph » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:07 pm

When you spend 2 days looking forward to going to a BBQ restaurant and getting ribs, only to get there and when you order your ribs they tell you they don't have any :x :cry:

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Heskimo
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Blackpool

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Heskimo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Jenu-All I Want For Christmas wrote:I've never had a problem with driving in new shoes, I did however go for a drive wearing wellies the other day and it was a strawberry floating nightmare!

Completely lost that tacticle "feel" of being in contact with the pedals and moving from the accelerator to the brake was far less of a smooth manoeuvre than usual! :lol:


I've had the same experience with some heavy boots! :lol: Also ended up basically stomping the brake the first few times I used it, was a bumpy start!

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Lagamorph » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Update - When you order a burger instead of the ribs and the burger is the utter definition of mediocre.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Qikz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:04 pm

That January turns people into a bunch of raging banana splits on the phone at work. Why is everyone so strawberry floating rude all of a sudden.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Vermilion » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:08 pm

Qikz wrote:That January turns people into a bunch of raging banana splits on the phone at work. Why is everyone so strawberry floating rude all of a sudden.


It's probably due to the fact that everything is grey and miserable at this time of year, and after a while it just makes people more aggro.

I know i'm grumpier than normal at the moment as a result.

User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Chocolate-Milk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Lagamorph wrote:When you spend 2 days looking forward to going to a BBQ restaurant and getting ribs, only to get there and when you order your ribs they tell you they don't have any :x :cry:

A BBQ place running out of ribs?? :dread:

Image
rolycoly
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Lagamorph » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Chocatomi Plaza wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:When you spend 2 days looking forward to going to a BBQ restaurant and getting ribs, only to get there and when you order your ribs they tell you they don't have any :x :cry:

A BBQ place running out of ribs?? :dread:

Exactly!
Should've taken it as a warning sign to just leave

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Chocolate-Milk » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:02 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Chocatomi Plaza wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:When you spend 2 days looking forward to going to a BBQ restaurant and getting ribs, only to get there and when you order your ribs they tell you they don't have any :x :cry:

A BBQ place running out of ribs?? :dread:

Exactly!
Should've taken it as a warning sign to just leave

You'd have been better off, by the sound of it.

If the burger was that naff, I don't have high hopes for how the ribs would have been.

Image
rolycoly
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by PatSharpsMullet » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:07 pm

Chocatomi Plaza wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Chocatomi Plaza wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:When you spend 2 days looking forward to going to a BBQ restaurant and getting ribs, only to get there and when you order your ribs they tell you they don't have any :x :cry:

A BBQ place running out of ribs?? :dread:

Exactly!
Should've taken it as a warning sign to just leave

You'd have been better off, by the sound of it.

If the burger was that naff, I don't have high hopes for how the ribs would have been.

Given Laga's opinions in the unpopular opinion thread, the burger was probably really good.

Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Green Gecko » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:49 pm

Vermi Claus wrote:
Qikz wrote:That January turns people into a bunch of raging banana splits on the phone at work. Why is everyone so strawberry floating rude all of a sudden.


It's probably due to the fact that everything is grey and miserable at this time of year, and after a while it just makes people more aggro.

I know i'm grumpier than normal at the moment as a result.

Vitamin D deficiency, and no-one in this country knows anything about nutrition (not even the GPs) or takes supplements that aren't being advertised on TV as part of a new form of spreadable butter.

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Tsunade » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 pm

When the guttering is leaking and all you can hear is water constantly dripping outside your window. It sounds like a guy taking a leak in a bush, stopping and then starting again constantly.
The council said it needed to be fixed in November, they haven't been seen since.

Image
Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Green Gecko » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 am

I would pay for it on a credit card and then bill them plus interest.

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Drumstick » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:18 am

Vermi Claus wrote:I know i'm grumpier than normal at the moment as a result.

I knew Degenerate Neighbour Bloke couldn't be that bad!

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Winckle
Technician
Joined in 2008
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Winckle » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:16 am

Qikz wrote:That January turns people into a bunch of raging banana splits on the phone at work. Why is everyone so strawberry floating rude all of a sudden.

Working in the same industry as you, in fact I even used to have your exact role, I would suggest taking the first proper week back in the new year as annual leave. You’ll dodge all these idiots who suddenly have “urgent” IT requirements that they put off over Christmas.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Vermilion » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:51 am

Xmasday wrote:When the guttering is leaking and all you can hear is water constantly dripping outside your window. It sounds like a guy taking a leak in a bush, stopping and then starting again constantly.
The council said it needed to be fixed in November, they haven't been seen since.


I had this problem last year, but when i contacted a guttering company about it, they quoted me over £1000 and demanded scaffolding be constructed. Then i got in touch with a tradesman in the next town over, he took one look at it, said a couple of seals had broken and did the whole thing for £35.

Harry Ellis wrote:
Vermi Claus wrote:I know i'm grumpier than normal at the moment as a result.

I knew Degenerate Neighbour Bloke couldn't be that bad!


He's one of the reasons i'm grumpier in the first place!

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 am

OMFG IM SO TYRED TIMMY WAS UP AT LIKE 2AM IN THW MORNING AND HE SAID DADDY IS IT CHRISTMAS :lol: :lol: :lol: AND IM LIKE NO BABE ITS JUST BEEN CHRISTMAS :lol: :lol: :lol: AND HES LIKE BUT WHEN WILL IT BE CHRISTMAS AND IM LIKE BABE NOT FOR A LONG TIME YET BABE AND HES LIKE CAN I WATCH FROZEN AND HAVE ICE CREAM LIKE CHRISTMAS THO :lol: :lol: :lol: KIDS HEY LOL CANT BLEAVE IM HAVING ANOTHER LITTLE ONE AM I CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Qikz » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 am

Walking in a Winter Winckleland wrote:
Qikz wrote:That January turns people into a bunch of raging banana splits on the phone at work. Why is everyone so strawberry floating rude all of a sudden.

Working in the same industry as you, in fact I even used to have your exact role, I would suggest taking the first proper week back in the new year as annual leave. You’ll dodge all these idiots who suddenly have “urgent” IT requirements that they put off over Christmas.


Oh I've been doing that for years man. I was off last week and I've booked the week off next year already :lol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Zilnad » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:29 am

Xmasday wrote:When the guttering is leaking and all you can hear is water constantly dripping outside your window. It sounds like a guy taking a leak in a bush, stopping and then starting again constantly.
The council said it needed to be fixed in November, they haven't been seen since.


We have the exact same problem with our house. Except we can't be arsed to pay for someone to come and fix it. The worst bit is when it stops raining but the gutter continues dripping heavily for hours afterwards.

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Thing's that annoy. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO MOAN.
by Drumstick » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:44 am

Victor Mistletoe wrote:OMFG IM SO TYRED TIMMY WAS UP AT LIKE 2AM IN THW MORNING AND HE SAID DADDY IS IT CHRISTMAS :lol: :lol: :lol: AND IM LIKE NO BABE ITS JUST BEEN CHRISTMAS :lol: :lol: :lol: AND HES LIKE BUT WHEN WILL IT BE CHRISTMAS AND IM LIKE BABE NOT FOR A LONG TIME YET BABE AND HES LIKE CAN I WATCH FROZEN AND HAVE ICE CREAM LIKE CHRISTMAS THO :lol: :lol: :lol: KIDS HEY LOL CANT BLEAVE IM HAVING ANOTHER LITTLE ONE AM I CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

r/childfree

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chanticleer, Lex-Man, massimo, Monkey Man, Oblomov Boblomov, Qikz, Ste, Vermilion, Yoshimi, Zaichik, Zilnad and 64 guests