Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by RichardUK » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:25 am

Hurricane Dorian - its due to hit Florida the day I land, hopefully it changes direction :capnscotty:

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:30 am

RichardUK wrote:Hurricane Dorian


Image

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Mafro » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:58 pm

People on Twitter using/exploiting crowdfunding to pay for vet bills.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:35 pm

The fact that every time i try and go to Brighton there always seems to be a bloody protest march!

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Tomous » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Vermilion wrote:The fact that every time i try and go to Brighton there always seems to be a bloody protest march!



Seems drastic but if the people of Brighton are protesting you visiting every time, probably best to take the hint mate.

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Vermilion » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Tomous wrote:
Vermilion wrote:The fact that every time i try and go to Brighton there always seems to be a bloody protest march!


Seems drastic but if the people of Brighton are protesting you visiting every time, probably best to take the hint mate.


But i wanted to visit North Laine. :(

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Pedz » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:55 pm

Mafro wrote:People on Twitter using/exploiting crowdfunding to pay for vet bills.


Wise I could do this as I need 7 - 8 grand to stop my 4 year old dog from going blind :(

But, he's going blind. Nothing I can do about it.

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:47 pm

When parents (and it's usually the dads, sorry guys) use the term "babysitting" to refer to looking after their own children.

"missus is out tonight so I'm left babysitting the kids!" strawberry float off mate, it's not babysitting it's called being a strawberry floating parent :fp:

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Ad7 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:51 pm

U dont deserv kidz if u cant do da baby seating callum has ortisum an he no trubble share if u agree xxx

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:56 pm

:lol:

Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Rax » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:47 pm

I get huge respect when I say im looking after the kids rather than babysitting, I find it odd cos Im just stating the facts, Im helping to raise the kids, not temporarily looking after them cos their mother is busy. Its a serious bugbear of mine when I hear guys say it, youre a parent, not a helpful neighbour.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Tomous » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:58 pm

Rax wrote:I get huge respect when I say im looking after the kids rather than babysitting, I find it odd cos Im just stating the facts, Im helping to raise the kids, not temporarily looking after them cos their mother is busy. Its a serious bugbear of mine when I hear guys say it, youre a parent, not a helpful neighbour.



You say this but I’ve lost many a babysitting job after saying “I’m here to look after my kids”

Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Trelliz » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Ad7 wrote:U dont deserv kidz if u cant do da baby seating callum has ortisum an he no trubble share if u agree xxx


It's always a kid called Callum or Liam or Shane or something like that.

Tragic Magic wrote:I'm giving esteem a name of crafty Fu mining pinitz strawberry float me I live roasted ponuts

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Pedz » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Jenuall wrote:When parents (and it's usually the dads, sorry guys) use the term "babysitting" to refer to looking after their own children.

"missus is out tonight so I'm left babysitting the kids!" strawberry float off mate, it's not babysitting it's called being a strawberry floating parent :fp:


Looking after the kids is what I would say. The missus sometimes feels bad, because she goes shopping on a Saturday with her mother and feels like she's "dumping the kids on me" and I have to tell her that they are our kids and she shouldn't feel bad for me looking after my kids. It's daft.

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Jenuall » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 pm

Pedz wrote:
Jenuall wrote:When parents (and it's usually the dads, sorry guys) use the term "babysitting" to refer to looking after their own children.

"missus is out tonight so I'm left babysitting the kids!" strawberry float off mate, it's not babysitting it's called being a strawberry floating parent :fp:


Looking after the kids is what I would say. The missus sometimes feels bad, because she goes shopping on a Saturday with her mother and feels like she's "dumping the kids on me" and I have to tell her that they are our kids and she shouldn't feel bad for me looking after my kids. It's daft.

Yeah "looking after the kids" is a fine way of putting it IMO.

The implication with "Babysitting" is that you are performing a service for someone else, or doing something that wouldn't normally be your role, which is strawberry floating ridiculous!

Image
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by <]:^D » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Mafro wrote:People on Twitter using/exploiting crowdfunding to pay for vet bills.


why? :?

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Tsunade » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Some dickhead round here has a new motorbike. I don't mind motorbikes, I grew up around them, but driving around the estate and constantly revving the engine till about 12am every day is really grating on my nerves. It's been happening since Monday.

Image
Image
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Dual » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:49 pm

People who park in the drop off only spaces at hospital.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Squinty » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 pm

Mafro wrote:People on Twitter using/exploiting crowdfunding to pay for vet bills.


Sort of similar, but when I heard how much successful people make on Twitch, my mouth dropped.

Some of them make more in a month than I do in a year. That's strawberry floating insane.

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Thing's that annoy u. Is it Friday yet PSML
by Pedz » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Squinty wrote:
Mafro wrote:People on Twitter using/exploiting crowdfunding to pay for vet bills.


Sort of similar, but when I heard how much successful people make on Twitch, my mouth dropped.

Some of them make more in a month than I do in a year. That's strawberry floating insane.


Start streaming. Maybe you'll earn the same.

Image

Return to “Stuff”