Top Dumps

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Snowcannon » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Mr. Sis Boom Bah wrote:
Snowcannon wrote:My top type of dump is one of those big log poos that require little-to-no wiping afterwards. Bonus points if the log is too big to flush


I hope you wipe anyway, just for luck?


Of course, gotta do an insurance wipe

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Moggy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:32 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Pretty much at any point during standard working hours, if I'm posting, I'm doing so while having a poo.

Yes, including right now.


We are bringing in the Bristol score which will penalise work shitters like you.

Image
User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by LewisD » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:36 am

I'm trying to use less toilet paper when I poo at the moment.

>Three squares folded twice for the initial wipe
>Two squares folded once X2
>One square folder into quarters into a small square to dab the wee from the willy.

8 Squares! Boom!
Who can beat that!

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Preezy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:02 pm

LewisD wrote:>One square folder into quarters into a small square to dab the wee from the willy.

Crucial part of the process that goes unreported in mainstream poo journalism.

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Qikz » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Pretty much at any point during standard working hours, if I'm posting, I'm doing so while having a poo.

Yes, including right now.


We are bringing in the Bristol score which will penalise work shitters like you.


That has to be a joke, people can't help pooping. It's unhealthy to hold it in as well.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Moggy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:34 pm

Qikz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Pretty much at any point during standard working hours, if I'm posting, I'm doing so while having a poo.

Yes, including right now.


We are bringing in the Bristol score which will penalise work shitters like you.


That has to be a joke, people can't help pooping. It's unhealthy to hold it in as well.


It was a joke based partially on Oblo’s love of the Bradford score and the Bristol stool chart.

Image

Image
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Top Dumps
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Why the strawberry float am i browsing this thread during my lunch break.....

Image
Image
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Oblomov Boblomov » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Moggy wrote:
Qikz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Pretty much at any point during standard working hours, if I'm posting, I'm doing so while having a poo.

Yes, including right now.


We are bringing in the Bristol score which will penalise work shitters like you.


That has to be a joke, people can't help pooping. It's unhealthy to hold it in as well.


It was a joke based partially on Oblo’s love of the Bradford score and the Bristol stool chart.

Image

I am literally pooing right now :wub:.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Moggy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:51 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Qikz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Pretty much at any point during standard working hours, if I'm posting, I'm doing so while having a poo.

Yes, including right now.


We are bringing in the Bristol score which will penalise work shitters like you.


That has to be a joke, people can't help pooping. It's unhealthy to hold it in as well.


It was a joke based partially on Oblo’s love of the Bradford score and the Bristol stool chart.

Image

I am literally pooing right now :wub:.


Which type?

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Victor Mildew » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:53 pm

3 bits of paper. On up, one down and one to polish.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Vermilion » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Last year i had non stop type 7 for four days, it wasn't fun.

User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by LewisD » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Moggy wrote:
Qikz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Pretty much at any point during standard working hours, if I'm posting, I'm doing so while having a poo.

Yes, including right now.


We are bringing in the Bristol score which will penalise work shitters like you.


That has to be a joke, people can't help pooping. It's unhealthy to hold it in as well.


It was a joke based partially on Oblo’s love of the Bradford score and the Bristol stool chart.

Image


Mine is always a 50/50 mix of #3 and #5... :toot:

User avatar
Karl_
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Karl_ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:10 pm

I usually have to struggle to get a big piece of Type 1 out, then there'll be a flood of Type 7 that was behind it.

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Rocsteady » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:24 pm

Karl_ wrote:I usually have to struggle to get a big piece of Type 1 out, then there'll be a flood of Type 7 that was behind it.

Eat better

Image
User avatar
Karl_
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Karl_ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Rocsteady wrote:
Karl_ wrote:I usually have to struggle to get a big piece of Type 1 out, then there'll be a flood of Type 7 that was behind it.

Eat better

who is screaming "eat better" at my house? show yourself, coward. i will never eat better

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Jenuall » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:41 pm

Mr. Sis Boom Bah wrote:ive updated OP to make sure the key information about bristol pooing is always at hand when you need it, much like i hope your bathrooms are plentifully stocked with tp so you're never caught out and have to yell for someone to help a guy out and then have to duck-walk a few steps to ease the door open just enough for granny to hand you some tissues because we forgot to get bog roll in the big shop only yesterday, come on, didnt anyone write it down


Image
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Bunni » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:43 pm

When I was a nursing student we have the Bristol Stool Scale poster in the bathroom. Always entertaining for folk coming over. Also a massive poster of dicks riddled with different STIs. The cleaners would take it down every week but we just put it back up. It faced to a big open window onto the main road so you could see it from the pub across the street. It's cool though, we kept a fruit bowl of condoms and KY picked up on placements in the kitchen. Promoting responsible sex in uni from out wee flat :wub:

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Jenuall » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:46 pm

Now we just need Stool bloke to travel to Bristol in his VW camper and do a massive Type 3 gooseberry fool and the Stool cycle will be complete. :datass:

Image
User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Top Dumps
by LewisD » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Bunni wrote:we kept a fruit bowl of condoms and KY picked up on placements in the kitchen. Promoting responsible sex in uni from out wee flat :wub:


It's things like this that make me wish I'd gone to uni, it always sounds fun.

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Top Dumps
by Oblomov Boblomov » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:24 pm

Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Qikz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Pretty much at any point during standard working hours, if I'm posting, I'm doing so while having a poo.

Yes, including right now.


We are bringing in the Bristol score which will penalise work shitters like you.


That has to be a joke, people can't help pooping. It's unhealthy to hold it in as well.


It was a joke based partially on Oblo’s love of the Bradford score and the Bristol stool chart.

Image

I am literally pooing right now :wub:.


Which type?

I'm a pretty consistent 2.5er :datass:.

Often it will be accompanied by huge reserves of gas and urine. I actually really enjoy going to the toilet, because it usually feels so damn good.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christopher, Dowbocop, Finiarél, floydfreak, hamm sandwich, Mintoisgod, Minty14, PuppetBoy, Rawrgna, Rich, shy guy 64, Snowcannon, Wrathy, Yoshimi, Zilnad and 126 guests