US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Moggy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:51 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Met wrote:Speaking of Melania, what are the odds of her filing for divorce on Jan 21st?

After putting up with him this long surely she'll just hold on a few more years for the inheritance.


Did you see his tax returns? There's no inheritance. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Lagamorph » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:54 pm

Moggy wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Met wrote:Speaking of Melania, what are the odds of her filing for divorce on Jan 21st?

After putting up with him this long surely she'll just hold on a few more years for the inheritance.


Did you see his tax returns? There's no inheritance. :lol:

I'm sure those tax returns were totally 100% genuine and accurate.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Moggy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:03 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Met wrote:Speaking of Melania, what are the odds of her filing for divorce on Jan 21st?

After putting up with him this long surely she'll just hold on a few more years for the inheritance.


Did you see his tax returns? There's no inheritance. :lol:

I'm sure those tax returns were totally 100% genuine and accurate.


I'm sure they were, he certainly didn't want them released.

He's in huge amounts of debt and has a history of bankruptcy. He'll make some money playing on being an ex-President, but he's a bloody long way away from billionaire status.

Image
User avatar
Nibble
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Big Tuna

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Nibble » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:03 pm

strawberry float the AP. Won't be real for me till I see Biden as an answer in my Sporcle US Presidents quiz.

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Ironhide » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:05 pm

Nibble wrote:strawberry float the AP. Won't be real for me till I see Biden as an answer in my Sporcle US Presidents quiz.


This.

Image
User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Garth » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:06 pm


Image
:cry:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Moggy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Image

Image
User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Albear » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:31 pm

Been loving the news all evening.

Despite some people's First instinct being to immedialy try and rain on the parade and show why this better for them and not as good for others. (feel sorry for them), No level of toxicity is making me sad about tonight. Its why I hang around here and avoid Twitter etc. :wub:

User avatar
Nibble
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Big Tuna

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Nibble » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:52 pm

I haven't felt this good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978.

User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Cuttooth » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:01 pm



Full on meltdown!

User avatar
Kanbei
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Belfast

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Kanbei » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:03 pm



Impressive, though have to ask. How many did the other guy get?

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:10 pm

When is Biden’s address to the nation?

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Tsunade » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:12 pm

Kanbei wrote:

Impressive, though have to ask. How many did the other guy get?

According to Google, Biden got 75,000,000 votes :lol:

Image
Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Preezy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:14 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:When is Biden’s address to the nation?

1am GMT apparently.

Image
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Cuttooth » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:19 pm

Preezy wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:When is Biden’s address to the nation?

1am GMT apparently.

Very inconsiderate, does not bode well for the so called "special relationship". :roll:

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Mafro » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:31 pm

Cuttooth wrote:

Full on meltdown!

Does he think people with mail ballots voted twice or something :lol:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Cumberdanes
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Cumberdanes » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Nibble wrote:I haven't felt this good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978.


Yass! What a reference!

Image

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Preezy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:38 pm

Cuttooth wrote:

Full on meltdown!

So gracious, just the most gracious President ever :wub:

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Victor Mildew » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:37 pm


Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: US Election 2020 - WE HAVE A WINNER - Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President!!
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Moggy wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Met wrote:Speaking of Melania, what are the odds of her filing for divorce on Jan 21st?

After putting up with him this long surely she'll just hold on a few more years for the inheritance.


Did you see his tax returns? There's no inheritance. :lol:

I'm sure those tax returns were totally 100% genuine and accurate.


I'm sure they were, he certainly didn't want them released.

He's in huge amounts of debt and has a history of bankruptcy. He'll make some money playing on being an ex-President, but he's a bloody long way away from billionaire status.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/10/16/donald-trump-has-at-least-1-billion-in-debt-more-than-twice-the-amount-he-suggested/?sh=1d0a197f4330

Forbes have done a pretty good recent write up on Trump Wealth. They believe he has about $1bn worth of debt but assets of $3.66bn.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 111 guests