Video Game Eliminator! *Round 55: DOOM GUY THREW AWAY HIS BOOTS BECAUSE OF ALL THE LOST SOLES!*

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Pedz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Well, I guess as we are changing words to swear words I'll go with Cunto (Halo.)

ImageImage
User avatar
Abacus
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Abacus » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Delightful wordplay all round, here.

User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Snowcannon » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:15 pm

J-Lo (Halo)

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Wedgie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Star Trek: Bridge Commander.

A wet dream for Trekkies, and a nightmare for the rest. Beam that shite out.

Last edited by Wedgie on Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Snowcannon » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:56 pm

Wedgie wrote:Star Trek: Bridge Commander.

A wet dream for Trekkies, and a nightmare for the rest. Beam that shite out.


Already eliminated

User avatar
Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:58 pm

Sonic 3

Last edited by Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mcjihge2
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by mcjihge2 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:59 pm

Drumstick wrote:Halo

Gotta save Wind Waker innit


Cast your mind back to 2001. Youve just seen the first Harry Potter film, Tony Blair was Prime Minister, George Bush had declared war on terrorism, Westlife were No.1, and then your life got ruined. Drumstick - We're here for you.

Xbox Live: GCE
User avatar
Captain Kinopio
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Herbi
Location: The Observatory

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Captain Kinopio » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:07 pm

Splatoon 2

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Wedgie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Snowcannon wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Star Trek: Bridge Commander.

A wet dream for Trekkies, and a nightmare for the rest. Beam that shite out.


Already eliminated


Oh I see. Halo then.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Corazon de Leon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:41 am

Halo's a better game than Wind Waker. So my vote goes to Wind Waker.

Image Image
User avatar
Pancake
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Pancake » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:16 am

Why are we voting between WW and Halo? :cry:

Sonic 3.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Moggy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:07 am

Wind Waker

User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:28 am

Can't believe some of the games getting thrown under the bus when there is still some proper shite to pick from, but in an effort to save Wind Wanker, my vote goes to Halo. But this is getting more and more like Virtues Last Reward (which possibly should of been on this list also).

Image
Image
User avatar
Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:39 am

Pancake wrote:Why are we voting between WW and Halo? :cry:

Sonic 3.


Yes, I agree completely. Halo is definitely a better game than Sonic 3, but both are far inferior to WW

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by more heat than light » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:47 am

If enough people get on board I'll shift to Sonic 3 to save both.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:56 am

more heat than light wrote:If enough people get on board I'll shift to Sonic 3 to save both.

Alright, done.

User avatar
Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 26: PIKACHU USED IKARUGA! IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE!*
by Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:58 am

kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:Can't believe some of the games getting thrown under the bus when there is still some proper shite to pick from, but in an effort to save Wind Wanker, my vote goes to Halo. But this is getting more and more like Virtues Last Reward (which possibly should of been on this list also).


Drumstick wrote:Halo

Gotta save Wind Waker innit


Peter Crisp wrote:Sonic 3 & Knuckles

I like Sonic games but this isn't a fantastic example.


JOIN US

more heat than light wrote:If enough people get on board I'll shift to Sonic 3 to save both.


Wind Waker > Halo > Sonic 3

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Hexx » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:20 am

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 26: PIKACHU USED IKARUGA! IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE!*
by Lagamorph » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:29 am

Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon wrote:
kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:Can't believe some of the games getting thrown under the bus when there is still some proper shite to pick from, but in an effort to save Wind Wanker, my vote goes to Halo. But this is getting more and more like Virtues Last Reward (which possibly should of been on this list also).


Drumstick wrote:Halo

Gotta save Wind Waker innit


Peter Crisp wrote:Sonic 3 & Knuckles

I like Sonic games but this isn't a fantastic example.


JOIN US

more heat than light wrote:If enough people get on board I'll shift to Sonic 3 to save both.


Wind Waker > Halo > Sonic 3

That's the opposite of the correct order.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Video Game Eliminator! *Round 28: OFF THE RAILS AND DOWN ON TO BLACKPOOL BEACH!*
by Drumstick » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:29 am

Nah, because we'll be back in the same situation next round.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Drej, KjGarly, Kriken, mic, Minty14, Monkey Man, more heat than light, OldSoulCyborg, Snowcannon, Tafdolphin and 41 guests