VPNs that work with Hulu?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostVPNs that work with Hulu?
by Mafro » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 pm

Asking for a friend.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by Lagamorph » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 pm

NordVPN works with it for me.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by Pedz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:53 pm

I used to use hulu, the problem I had was getting a payment method set up after a while. I used it with pre-paid cards, then I couldn't find them anymore.

Image
User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by RichardUK » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:08 pm

I use a free vpn called surprisingly “Free VPN” for Netflix and it works with no issues apart from a couple of time Netflix detected it but I just changed from US East to US West and it worked again

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by Lagamorph » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Pedz wrote:I used to use hulu, the problem I had was getting a payment method set up after a while. I used it with pre-paid cards, then I couldn't find them anymore.

I've found Hulu gift cards on https://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/
But unlike the cheap ones you used to get on eBay these cost a bit above the face value.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by Pedz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Cheers will have a look at that.

Image
User avatar
NBK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by NBK » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:24 am

Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz, wrote:I used to use hulu, the problem I had was getting a payment method set up after a while. I used it with pre-paid cards, then I couldn't find them anymore.

I've found Hulu gift cards on https://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/
But unlike the cheap ones you used to get on eBay these cost a bit above the face value.


Yeah, I use them. You can set up a subscription service which makes them a bit cheaper as well (so it just auto purchases a card for you every three months).

I use Unblock US (https://www.unblock-us.com), don't know if that's classed as a VPN, but it works for watching Hulu on my PS4 and Switch (which was a frickin revelation when I got it set up).

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by Lagamorph » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:12 pm

NBK wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz, wrote:I used to use hulu, the problem I had was getting a payment method set up after a while. I used it with pre-paid cards, then I couldn't find them anymore.

I've found Hulu gift cards on https://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/
But unlike the cheap ones you used to get on eBay these cost a bit above the face value.


Yeah, I use them. You can set up a subscription service which makes them a bit cheaper as well (so it just auto purchases a card for you every three months).

I use Unblock US (https://www.unblock-us.com), don't know if that's classed as a VPN, but it works for watching Hulu on my PS4 and Switch (which was a frickin revelation when I got it set up).

Does UnblockUS do Netflix on non-browsers again?

Getflix still works on my consoles/Smart TV apps, but they only have the US available. If I want to watch other regions I have to use VPN + Browser, and Chromecast won't let you stream that since it tries to connect to Netflix directly.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
NBK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: VPNs that work with Hulu?
by NBK » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:27 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
NBK wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz, wrote:I used to use hulu, the problem I had was getting a payment method set up after a while. I used it with pre-paid cards, then I couldn't find them anymore.

I've found Hulu gift cards on https://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/
But unlike the cheap ones you used to get on eBay these cost a bit above the face value.


Yeah, I use them. You can set up a subscription service which makes them a bit cheaper as well (so it just auto purchases a card for you every three months).

I use Unblock US (https://www.unblock-us.com), don't know if that's classed as a VPN, but it works for watching Hulu on my PS4 and Switch (which was a frickin revelation when I got it set up).

Does UnblockUS do Netflix on non-browsers again?

Getflix still works on my consoles/Smart TV apps, but they only have the US available. If I want to watch other regions I have to use VPN + Browser, and Chromecast won't let you stream that since it tries to connect to Netflix directly.


Unfortunately not. I use Private Internet Access VPN on my Firestick for doing that.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gemini73, Google [Bot], Neo Cortex, Photek and 24 guests