What was hotter?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

What would have got me the most sex?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:44 pm

D&D collection.
7
37%
Games collection.
12
63%
 
Total votes: 19
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostWhat was hotter?
by Peter Crisp » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:44 pm

I'm just now beginning to realise what a babe magnet I could have been at school.

I had everything girls dream about as I had both a massive collection of D&D rule books and novels and a vast computer game collection so I could have been the biggest sex machine in the country but alas I didn't know of the power I possessed and decided to not mention this instant panty wetting truth to the girls at school

So, which of these should I have been telling all the girls about to get the most sexy time?

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Skarjo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Everything alright at home, Pete?

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Peter Crisp » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Skarjo wrote:Everything alright at home, Pete?


Me?
Fine, why do you ask?
This is just a bit of fun to see which I should have been telling the girls about as I've never been bothered about even trying to woo the ladies which you may be able to tell from me struggling to describe starting a basic relationship :fp: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
captain red dog
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol, UK

PostRe: What was hotter?
by captain red dog » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:50 pm

As a certified Alpha, I can confirm that D&D is unacceptable to females. Video games are tolerable. I know this from my vast experience as a man of the ladies having attracting a grand total of 1 female to this day, who I have kept. 8-)

EDIT: This is solid case evidence as the female in my collection has been with me since school. So clearly video games are pure babe magnets.

EDIT 2. I appreciate that sounds dodgy but let me assure the forum that I met this female whilst also at school as a student.

EDIT 3. As a student of the same age for clarification.

Last edited by captain red dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Dowbocop » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Airfix kits, guaranteed tits.

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Peter Crisp » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Dowbocop wrote:Airfix kits, guaranteed tits.


Airfix is indeed a good way to impress the ladies as you can flop out your model on the table but it's an inferior stack next to a pile of games or books I feel.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Moggy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Video games. But only if the collection consists solely of FIFA and CoD.

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Peter Crisp » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:27 pm

I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .


That seems like a Sensible opinion.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Moggy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .


That seems like a Sensible opinion.


Don’t say things like that or else people will really Kick Off.

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Rocsteady » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:22 pm

As long as you can talk passionately without being boring and still have other interests, then either.

Image
User avatar
THE ONLY TRUE GAMER
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: What was hotter?
by THE ONLY TRUE GAMER » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Moggy wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .


That seems like a Sensible opinion.


Don’t say things like that or else people will really Kick Off.


This is good advice. You could charge a FIFA it.

User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 pm

DJ Airhorn wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .


That seems like a Sensible opinion.


Don’t say things like that or else people will really Kick Off.


This is good advice. You could charge a FIFA it.


That ISS a great idea.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Moggy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
DJ Airhorn wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .


That seems like a Sensible opinion.


Don’t say things like that or else people will really Kick Off.


This is good advice. You could charge a FIFA it.


That ISS a great idea.


You two don’t know anything about Actua Soccer.

User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: What was hotter?
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Moggy wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
DJ Airhorn wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .


That seems like a Sensible opinion.


Don’t say things like that or else people will really Kick Off.


This is good advice. You could charge a FIFA it.


That ISS a great idea.


You two don’t know anything about Actua Soccer.


Hey, I'm a Pro. Evo-n made money from it once.

Image
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What was hotter?
by <]:^D » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:02 pm

:dread:

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: What was hotter?
by DarkRula » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:I strawberry floating hate Fifa.

More than 1 button for a football game are they having a strawberry floating laugh?
What more do you need than a button to kick the ball :capnscotty: .


I'm having flashbacks to a post I once read where someone was complaining at the complexity of controllers and saying they should have all remained as complex as an NES pad.

Image
Image
User avatar
VlaSoul
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: What was hotter?
by VlaSoul » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Chicks love a Dungeon Master

Image
was Vtheyoshi on (S)ONM
sig made by the venerable Krik

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Met and 63 guests