Where do you store your bread?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Where do you store your bread?

Bread Bin/Box
18
33%
Cupboard
17
31%
Fridge
2
4%
Freezer
10
18%
Loose
8
15%
Tupperware
0
No votes
Other
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 55
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Moggy » Fri May 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Dual wrote:Lmao @ anyone not baking fresh bread every day


ROFL @ anyone who does not employ their own personal baker.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Ad7 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Dual wrote:Lmao @ anyone not baking fresh bread every day


Here in Wales we all live in windmills so I have fresh flour being ground 24/7. Once my landlord has baked enough bread, I then cycle down the cobbled road to the bottom of the village where the peasants dwell. I then throw chunks of crusty bread at them while singing the Welsh national anthem 'Bread of heaven'. I then stop off for a pint of brains smooth before riding my bike back up the road, safe in the knowledge that the kingdom of Cwmbran is satisfied for another day.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Dual » Fri May 03, 2019 12:49 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Ad7 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:53 pm

Ditto for Pedz I'd imagine

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Jenuall » Fri May 03, 2019 12:59 pm

I can confirm this is an accurate description of life in Wales.

Although on Fridays we do mix it up by singing Land of my Father's instead.

ImageImage
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Moggy » Fri May 03, 2019 1:01 pm

Ad7 wrote:safe in the knowledge that the kingdom of Cwmbran is satisfied for another day.


Silures 4eva.

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Hyperion » Fri May 03, 2019 1:03 pm

Jenuall wrote:I can confirm this is an accurate description of life in Wales.

Although on Fridays we do mix it up by singing Land of my Father's instead.

Father's what?

Image
Ad7 wrote:stop moaning about it
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Jenuall » Fri May 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Hyperion wrote:
Jenuall wrote:I can confirm this is an accurate description of life in Wales.

Although on Fridays we do mix it up by singing Land of my Father's instead.

Father's what?

Father's Pride.

It's a Welsh brand of bread. ;)

bloody autocorrect :x

ImageImage
User avatar
darksideby182
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: cove grove

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by darksideby182 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:13 pm

On the counter top.

Last edited by darksideby182 on Fri May 03, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Wii U : punkeator
Xbox live : darksideby182
Psn : darksideby182
steam : Punkeator
Origin : Punkeator
Switch : 6739-1557-7191
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Ad7 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:21 pm

I sleep in a big bread bin with my wife

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Vermilion » Fri May 03, 2019 2:21 pm

I get cats to look after mine...

Image

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Moggy » Fri May 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Ad7 wrote:I sleep in a big bread bin with my wife


I believe the bread bin part, but you have a wife?

Really?

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Vermilion » Fri May 03, 2019 6:44 pm

Jenuall wrote:I can confirm this is an accurate description of life in Wales.

Although on Fridays we do mix it up by singing Land of my Father's instead.



User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Oblomov Boblomov » Fri May 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Aim for the bread bin, always ends up loose and inevitably mouldy.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Corazon de Leon » Fri May 03, 2019 6:58 pm

Jenuall wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
Jenuall wrote:I can confirm this is an accurate description of life in Wales.

Although on Fridays we do mix it up by singing Land of my Father's instead.

Father's what?

Father's Pride.

It's a Welsh brand of bread. ;)

bloody autocorrect :x


It's no Mother's Pride. :wub:

Image Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by LewisD » Fri May 03, 2019 7:01 pm

Where's the "On top of the microwave" option?

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Peter Crisp » Fri May 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Dual wrote:Lmao @ anyone not baking fresh bread every day


Here in Wales we all live in windmills so I have fresh flour being ground 24/7. Once my landlord has baked enough bread, I then cycle down the cobbled road to the bottom of the village where the peasants dwell. I then throw chunks of crusty bread at them while singing the Welsh national anthem 'Bread of heaven'. I then stop off for a pint of brains smooth before riding my bike back up the road, safe in the knowledge that the kingdom of Cwmbran is satisfied for another day.


So The Settlers is just a real time simulation of wales?

Image

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by <]:^D » Fri May 03, 2019 10:01 pm

Ad7 wrote:I sleep in a big bread bin with my wife

:lol:

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Qikz » Fri May 03, 2019 11:52 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Dual wrote:Lmao @ anyone not baking fresh bread every day


Here in Wales we all live in windmills so I have fresh flour being ground 24/7. Once my landlord has baked enough bread, I then cycle down the cobbled road to the bottom of the village where the peasants dwell. I then throw chunks of crusty bread at them while singing the Welsh national anthem 'Bread of heaven'. I then stop off for a pint of brains smooth before riding my bike back up the road, safe in the knowledge that the kingdom of Cwmbran is satisfied for another day.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Where do you store your bread?
by Peter Crisp » Sat May 04, 2019 12:03 am

I always wondered what the national anthem of Wales was and now I know.



Iconic :wub: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Chocolate-Milk, Dowbocop, Grumpy David, Minty14, Preezy, PuppetBoy, Robbo-92, Skarjo, suzzopher, Trelliz and 40 guests