YOU DIED

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
sawyerpip
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: YOU DIED
by sawyerpip » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Curls wrote:As if Sawyerpip was a bloody human.


Well, I did tell you that a few times ;)

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: YOU DIED
by OrangeRKN » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:15 pm

Parksey wrote:The wolves played very well in the first half/two-thirds of the game, but ultimately the Seer and the Trust Circle he's kept around him even after players in kept dying have led to it all slightly falling apart for them at the end. If they lose, it'll be because they failed to get the Seer.


Nah, if the wolves lose it's because of the Godfather bludgeoning half of them to death. They'd have won already if it wasn't for those kills. Godfather gets the MVP in this game for me, easy

Image
Image
orkn.uk - SW-6533-2461-3235 - @OrangeRakoon - ACNH Howdyfern
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:22 pm

I’ll reserve my thoughts on this until after 8pm but suffice to say if my theory is correct I’m sad for the wolves. :lol:

Image
User avatar
mic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: I'm on my way...

PostRe: YOU DIED
by mic » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:59 pm

Just caught up and thought I'd have my say early.

This game has been great, right up there with the best, and not just because I lasted long enough to make it into a trust circle. I spent most of the game suspicious of everyone (apologies to Tsunade and Sawyerpip!), but we reached a stage where I was so sure it had to be one or the other, only to have been wrong again! We got Dayumchris good enough, but this mystery-wolf ruined plans I spent all day agonizing over.

I think its a shame that people's reputations are used against them: surely anonymous is the way forward?

And if Moggy's been telling the truth about his defence item, won't it save him at the end..?

User avatar
Dandle in the Wind
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Dandle in the Wind » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:07 pm

Now that Moggy has swung his vote right at the end, I'm suspicious of him again :lol:

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: YOU DIED
by That's not a growth » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:07 pm

This is perfect timing, I forgot things were kicking off now (thought it was later) and I'm about to eat some cake.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: YOU DIED
by DarkRula » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:09 pm

Oooooohhhhhh, this should be good.

Image
Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Hexx » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:18 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:
Parksey wrote:The wolves played very well in the first half/two-thirds of the game, but ultimately the Seer and the Trust Circle he's kept around him even after players in kept dying have led to it all slightly falling apart for them at the end. If they lose, it'll be because they failed to get the Seer.


Nah, if the wolves lose it's because of the Godfather bludgeoning half of them to death. They'd have won already if it wasn't for those kills. Godfather gets the MVP in this game for me, easy


Pretty much yeah

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:20 pm

Hexx wrote:
OrangeRKN wrote:
Parksey wrote:The wolves played very well in the first half/two-thirds of the game, but ultimately the Seer and the Trust Circle he's kept around him even after players in kept dying have led to it all slightly falling apart for them at the end. If they lose, it'll be because they failed to get the Seer.


Nah, if the wolves lose it's because of the Godfather bludgeoning half of them to death. They'd have won already if it wasn't for those kills. Godfather gets the MVP in this game for me, easy


Pretty much yeah


Sat was wolf aligned - he knew who we were the whole time. I’m gutted he killed me. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Hexx » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:20 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Hexx wrote:
OrangeRKN wrote:
Parksey wrote:The wolves played very well in the first half/two-thirds of the game, but ultimately the Seer and the Trust Circle he's kept around him even after players in kept dying have led to it all slightly falling apart for them at the end. If they lose, it'll be because they failed to get the Seer.


Nah, if the wolves lose it's because of the Godfather bludgeoning half of them to death. They'd have won already if it wasn't for those kills. Godfather gets the MVP in this game for me, easy


Pretty much yeah


Sat was wolf aligned - he knew who we were the whole time. I’m gutted he killed me. :lol:



What>

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Drummy said there was one werewolf left - it was Satriales. I can only speculate that the Godfather was a lone wolf role whose win condition was to be the sole survivor. If that is the case he’s played exceptionally well.

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Drumstick » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:26 pm

Everyone is free to post in the game thread now.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Curls
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Curls » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:56 am

I don't want to be a pie. I don't like gravy.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Preezy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Why am I still seeing this cursed thread?

Image
User avatar
Hypes
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Hypes » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Preezy wrote:Why am I still seeing this cursed thread?

You are dead now

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: YOU DIED
by Preezy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Hypes wrote:
Preezy wrote:Why am I still seeing this cursed thread?

You are dead now

fuuuuuu

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aayl1, Albear, Blue Eyes, Cuttooth, DarkRula, Minty14, Qikz, Return_of_the_STAR, Trelliz, Tsunade, Vermilion and 65 guests