Windjammers 2 - PC, PS, Switch - Open beta on PC and PS starts tomorrow. Continues until 22/8.

Anything to do with games at all.
Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

PostWindjammers 2 - PC, PS, Switch - Open beta on PC and PS starts tomorrow. Continues until 22/8.
by Saint of Killers » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:38 am

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1418051601344966656

:toot:

Windjammers on PS continues to be one of my favourites, and so I am hyped that WJ2 has been announced for PS4.

Hate to sound like a broken record :oops: but I am NOT liking those graphics. And so once again I hope Dotemu include a pixel fx alternative.

Last edited by Saint of Killers on Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Windjammers 2 - PC, PS4, Switch
by Poser » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:42 am

I have enjoyed the first one on Switch. It's a nice little diversion. This looks great and I will almost certainly get it.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Windjammers 2 - PC, PS4, Switch
by Qikz » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:03 pm

This looks sick. Will definitely get this!

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Windjammers 2 - PC, PS, Switch - Open beta on PC and PS starts tomorrow. Continues until 8/22.
by Saint of Killers » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:17 pm

twitter.com/Dotemu/status/1425095156412391426

Crimson
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Windjammers 2 - PC, PS, Switch - Open beta on PC and PS starts tomorrow. Continues until 22/8.
by Crimson » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:03 pm

I've been a fan of Windjammers for a long time but I only really started playing it regularly this year on Fightcade. It's a remarkable game.

Last year's summer demo was promising but the online play just wasn't there. I don't think I had a single match that wasn't a stutter fest. February's demo however introduced rollback netcode and was a huge improvement so as far as I'm concerned they've solved the game's biggest problem. Very eager to see what further progress they've made since then with the beta tomorrow.

Return to “Games”