Deathloop | PS5/PC/XS/Gamepass

Anything to do with games at all.
Bertie
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Deathloop | PlayStation 5 / PC | Delayed until September 2021
by Bertie » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:47 pm

Captain Kinopio wrote:Clearly I’ve missed something. I’m starting to wonder if I’ll finish this.

You are close. That section was tedious as you have to repeat the power station bit 4 times. Arrive at the power station and before you head down stairs to the generators there are 4 levers behind a glass panels and a code panel just in front on the desk. Put the code in, then the glass panels open. Use a battery to start 2x generators and then pick a lever to pull. Each lever opens a door in 1 location. The 1st one is in the complex and you can go straight to it. The next three are in different areas. So you need to repeat the process and then pull the next lever of the 4. Go and get the code.

Once you have all 4 codes from the 4 doors in the 4 locations. Back to updaam and the karaoke door.

OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 pm

Bertie wrote:Just doing this now. It’s tedious. You have to put the same code in each time to open the panel (295?). Once input the 4 levers open. You then need a battery to open/start 2 generators (just do the 2 below you). Once running, go back to the control room and work left to right through the 4 switches.

Doesn't need to be tedious, you can generate enough power to do all the other locations in one loop. (The complex itself is optional - I did it very late on having already skipped it in the related questline.)

The codes are all randomised each playthrough btw!

orkn.uk - Top 5 Games of 2023 - SW-6533-2461-3235
Jenuall
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall

by Jenuall » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:52 pm

I loved exhausting all of the options for interacting with the code word door in Updaam before you know the code, all the random guesses Colt comes out with! :lol:

Bertie
Joined in 2011

by Bertie » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:56 pm

Jenuall wrote:I loved exhausting all of the options for interacting with the code word door in Updaam before you know the code, all the random guesses Colt comes out with! :lol:

My personal favourite was the alexis doll section where I needed to get 2 bit a voice recording. Absolute genius.

It’s a very clever game.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008
AKA: Memento Mori

by Captain Kinopio » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:03 pm

At some point does a ‘correct way’ to take everyone down become clear because I feel like I’ve just got a bunch of conflicting leads at the moment though probably if I thought about it I could take everyone down over the 4 phases in a hodgepodge way.

I’m struggling with the Charlie and Fia plot line and how to get both of them at once.

I just snuck up on Harriet in the morning to stop the guy from being gassed, will his next phase just open automatically or was there something I was supposed to trigger there?

Time for adventure
Bertie
Joined in 2011

by Bertie » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:09 pm

Captain Kinopio wrote:At some point does a ‘correct way’ to take everyone down become clear because I feel like I’ve just got a bunch of conflicting leads at the moment though probably if I thought about it I could take everyone down over the 4 phases in a hodgepodge way.

I’m struggling with the Charlie and Fia plot line and how to get both of them at once.

I just snuck up on Harriet in the morning to stop the guy from being gassed, will his next phase just open automatically or was there something I was supposed to trigger there?

It came together for me. Did you progress the arsenal and visionary leads towards the end, and get a ‘tick’? After each key piece, there is a colt explanation of what to do, in a quick comic book style. Once you have all the bits, it spells it out.

There are ‘missions’ in the visionary leads tab, e.g, ‘what wengi wants’, ‘ballad of rambling frank’ and ‘radio silence’ I think you have to complete all of these.

So while you can do it in any order, I think there is just 1 final solution.

Played halo yesterday and Forza 5 weekly challenges today. Might finish final loop tomorrow and focus on halo.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:12 pm

Thanks, I don’t think I’ve done all of them. For some reason Charlie’s won’t tick despite the fact I’ve killed him multiple times.

Time for adventure
Bertie
Joined in 2011

by Bertie » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:18 pm

Captain Kinopio wrote:Thanks, I don’t think I’ve done all of them. For some reason Charlie’s won’t tick despite the fact I’ve killed him multiple times.

Hmm, maybe chase fia. Not sure how but there is a snippet of information you are missing.

Edit, just googled it to save you the spoiler.

Follow the “Space Invader” Visionary Lead.

OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:31 pm

Captain Kinopio wrote:Thanks, I don’t think I’ve done all of them. For some reason Charlie’s won’t tick despite the fact I’ve killed him multiple times.

Explore Charlie's area more.

Jenuall
Joined in 2008

by Jenuall » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:59 pm

Yeah the ticks aren't to say you've killed them, it's to show you've discovered everything needed for that part of the puzzle

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:12 pm

Ok that helps. So I do have the Character Lead for Charlie ticked. I don’t for Julianna, something to do with the archives, but when I go there it’s just empty. And for Fia going back to her at the right time of day and everything is locked down.

The Arsenal leads I don’t know how to get the ticks for several as it just says get their slab but when you do it at the right time of day nothing happens.

I think I’m too dumb for this game.

Time for adventure
Jenuall
Joined in 2008

by Jenuall » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:17 pm

It may be that you're not going to places at the right time of day, or that you haven't set up some prerequisite by achieving something at an earlier time?

On the screen where you choose to go to a location or advance the time of day it should put an icon on a location if there is something that you can achieve there and hovering over it will tell you which lead it relates to.

Arsenal leads on slabs don't complete until you've infused all of the upgrades I believe?

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Only just found the dial in the factory part of the complex. Where do I get the codes for it from.

Time for adventure
OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:33 pm

Yeah pretty sure the Arsenal slab leads will remain open until you've got all the upgrades. You don't need to worry about those really.

Track the visionary leads so you get waypoints, the one in the archives is probably easy to miss otherwise (I skipped that lead up until that point by just finding it myself as one of the first things I did, but the thing you have to interact with is hidden away so easy to overlook). Just know that there is something in the archive, and you should search that room until you find it and the lead updates.

At each time of day when you're choosing where to go next your open leads should all be listed so just keep following them up and you can't go wrong.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:45 pm

Cheers for the help guys

Time for adventure
Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Ok finally found the thing in the Archives which allowed me to open the Horizon doors and get the voice codes. Do I have to do those all in one day for it to work?

Still have absolutely no idea how to do the Charlie and Fia stuff

Time for adventure
Bertie
Joined in 2011

by Bertie » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Captain Kinopio wrote:Ok finally found the thing in the Archives which allowed me to open the Horizon doors and get the voice codes. Do I have to do those all in one day for it to work?

Still have absolutely no idea how to do the Charlie and Fia stuff

Strange. But that’s how awesome the game is, because the Charlie and fia stuff came early but the doors late. Be interesting to see what happens if you do the doors without the Charlie and fia stuff. After the doors, colt laid it all out for me (maybe because I had all the visionaries stories ticked).

So i did one switch a time. But I think I did it a daft way. It seems like if you do it 1st thing in the morning. Power all the generators on, you should be able to pull all 4 switches and then take 1 door per time of day.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:40 pm

Ok, I finally found what I had to do with Fia and Charlie. It’s a room I’d already been to but completely forgot about :fp:

Now I’ve got the final setup ready to go.

There’s a bunch of side stuff I haven’t done. Do you have the option to go back and do it after you beat the game?

Time for adventure
OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Captain Kinopio wrote:There’s a bunch of side stuff I haven’t done. Do you have the option to go back and do it after you beat the game?

Yeah, don't worry you can play on no matter what

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:08 pm

Err.

I'm not sure I did the proper ending.

Time for adventure

Return to “Games”