Pokemon Legends Arceus | NSW | Jan 28th 2022 | ‘Daybreak’ update out today!

Anything to do with games at all.

Which starter Pokémon are you choosing?

Cyndaquil
48%
Oshawott
28%
Rowlet
25%

Total votes: 40
BID0
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Legends Arceus | NSW | Jan 28th 2022 | ‘Daybreak’ update out today!
by BID0 » Thu May 12, 2022 3:52 pm

Robbo-92 wrote:
BID0 wrote:How do IVs work with using Home to transfer between games?

Like I have a whole bunch of decent IVs and shinies in Pokemon go but I am guessing IV and levels get randomised as soon as they leave a specific game?

Read a comment on Reddit that Pokémon in Legends have IVs but the game doesn’t make use of them (guess it’s for Home reasons and future games). I believe ones from Go do get randomised when they get put into Home, like when trading in Go and everything gets rerolled on the other end.

Thanks! I am only playing Go right now so just wondered on the chance I decided to move them to a future game.

Jezo
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo

PostRe: Pokemon Legends Arceus | NSW | Jan 28th 2022 | ‘Daybreak’ update out today!
by Jezo » Sun May 15, 2022 1:15 am

Robbo-92 wrote:I believe ones from Go do get randomised when they get put into Home, like when trading in Go and everything gets rerolled on the other end.

Amazing

Robbo-92
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92

by Robbo-92 » Sun May 15, 2022 7:38 am

I was wrong on the IVs anyway :lol: Nature and Abilities are random, IVs are the respective attack/defence/HP (which does speed as well in the main games by the look of it) Go stats multiplied by 2 and plus 1 when transferring into Home from Go.

Return to “Games”