Xbox Game Pass - Humanity, Lords of the Fallen, Hellblade 2, Galacticare, Hauntii, Chants of Sennaar out now

Anything to do with games at all.
kazanova_Frankenstein
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Immortals of Aveum, Chants of Sennaar, Little Kitty Big City, SW Jedi: Survivor out now
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Sat May 18, 2024 11:53 pm

Moz wrote:Is the cheapest way to get GP Ultimate now:
3 x 12 months of xbox live gold + 1 month of ultimate converts to 24 months ultimate?

Just wanted to check before pulling the trigger.

I believe that is correct, yes.

Fade
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Immortals of Aveum, Chants of Sennaar, Little Kitty Big City, SW Jedi: Survivor out now
by Fade » Sun May 19, 2024 11:02 am

Peter Crisp wrote:
Fade wrote:Questioning:

If I buy an Xbox one s can I use it to play stuff like Hell blade 2 over cloud?

Chalky also has an S so if we can convince him to get gamepass we can then play anything on that on Friday and Sunday.

The one S is the last generation one though remember.

Monkey Man
Joined in 2008

by Monkey Man » Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 pm

Moz wrote:Is the cheapest way to get GP Ultimate now:
3 x 12 months of xbox live gold + 1 month of ultimate converts to 24 months ultimate?

Just wanted to check before pulling the trigger.

Moz
Joined in 2014

by Moz » Sun May 19, 2024 1:50 pm

Thanks all. It did work so I am all set for a while.

Peter Crisp
Joined in 2008

by Peter Crisp » Sun May 19, 2024 1:50 pm

Fade wrote:The one S is the last generation one though remember.

Yep, I did forget.
You should be able to play anything on gamepass via the cloud which means it shouldn't matter what console you're on.
You can be on that while I'm on XSX and we all communicate via chat the same way as normal.

At least I think that's how it should work, it would be an interesting test as none of the games are being run on the hardware you have.

I can use a phone to play xbox series games and I'm pretty sure I can still play multiplayer games via that using gamepass ultimate though I've never tried so I see no reason why it should work with a home xbox from last gen.

Vermilion wrote:I'd rather live in Luton.
rinks
Joined in 2008

by rinks » Sun May 19, 2024 2:13 pm

I don’t think you can use the regular built-in voice chat with Cloud, though.

more heat than light
Joined in 2008
AKA: mhtl

by more heat than light » Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 pm

Why is 12 months of Gold equal to 4 months of Ultimate, but 24 months of Gold only 6 months of Ultimate? That doesn't seem right.

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:MHTL is an OG ledge
aayl1
Sir Aaron of GRcade
Joined in 2008

by aayl1 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:43 pm

Fade wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:

Chalky also has an S so if we can convince him to get gamepass we can then play anything on that on Friday and Sunday.

The one S is the last generation one though remember.

You can also use any browser to play over cloud - xbox.com/play

Try that out first and see what kind of latency you get? I thiiiink you can even play fortnite over cloud without having Ultimate game pass so you can try it for free!

Edit: and when playing over cloud you can play with others on Xboxes

Rex Kramer
Joined in 2008

by Rex Kramer » Wed May 22, 2024 11:46 am

Worth considering this?

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-s ... on-4346249

Monkey Man
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Hellblade 2, Immortals of Aveum, Chants of Sennaar, Little Kitty Big City, SW Jedi: Survivor out no
by Monkey Man » Thu May 23, 2024 9:54 am

Out today -

Build, manage and optimise intergalactic hospitals! Recruit staff to satisfy the whims of various alien species, and cure their bizarre illnesses - for money! Save the (literal) Galaxy in story mode, or head into sandbox to design the hospital of your dreams.

Galacticare is a sci-fi hospital management game with complex mechanics and a rich narrative, releasing May 23rd.

80% from 5 reviews on OC - https://opencritic.com/game/16741/galacticare

Undertake a journey like no other in Hauntii, the hauntingly beautiful adventure game from Moonloop Games and Firestoke. Discover the secrets of the afterlife as you navigate through mesmerizing landscapes, uncover hidden mysteries, and shape your own destiny. Mark your calendars and prepare to immerse yourself into the world of Eternity on 23rd May!

78% from 10 reviews on OC - https://opencritic.com/game/16738/hauntii

Monkey Man
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Hellblade 2, Galacticare, Hauntii, Immortals of Aveum, Chants of Sennaar, Little Kitty Big City out
by Monkey Man » Tue May 28, 2024 3:04 pm

Play Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 on Day One with Xbox Game Pass

We’re excited to confirm that Game Pass members will be able to jump into Call of Duty®: Black Ops 6 on day one with Game Pass.

As revealed last week, we will have a special Xbox Games Showcase followed by Call of Duty®: Black Ops 6 Direct on June 9, 2024, at 10am PT, where we’ll share even more details on what’s coming in this all-new Call of Duty®. Get eyes on the first in-depth look at gameplay in this dark new chapter of the Black Ops series.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/05/28/ ... game-pass/

rinks
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Hellblade 2, Galacticare, Hauntii, Immortals of Aveum, Chants of Sennaar, Little Kitty Big City out
by rinks » Tue May 28, 2024 7:03 pm

All of it?

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Tue May 28, 2024 7:06 pm

They could pay me to play it and I still wouldn't bother*.

*that's a lie, I'm actually very easily bought.

rinks
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Lords of the Fallen, Hellblade 2, Galacticare, Hauntii, Immortals of Aveum, Chants of Sennaar out n
by rinks » Thu May 30, 2024 10:20 am

Humanity out today. Excellent.

kazanova_Frankenstein
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Lords of the Fallen, Hellblade 2, Galacticare, Hauntii, Immortals of Aveum, Chants of Sennaar out n
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Thu May 30, 2024 12:50 pm

Another game I really want to try. I don't know when I will get around to it though.

rinks
Joined in 2008

by rinks » Thu May 30, 2024 1:06 pm

I’ve just started Chants… too. Seems like it could be brilliant.

Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Thu May 30, 2024 1:08 pm

rinks wrote:I’ve just started Chants… too. Seems like it could be brilliant.

Sounds like your type of game man, my brain hurt a little about 30mins in but I may dabble on a cold winters night.

Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Thu May 30, 2024 8:05 pm

Lords of the fallen had an absurd amount of different mechanics dished out with little explanation at the start it was kind of ridiculous, I have no strawberry floating clue what the strawberry float is going on. I seem to be in the upside down…

rinks
Joined in 2008

by rinks » Thu May 30, 2024 9:11 pm

Moggy wrote:They could pay me to play it and I still wouldn't bother*.

I've just found out Thatcher is in it. I don't think I can tolerate that.

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Thu May 30, 2024 9:13 pm

rinks wrote:
Moggy wrote:They could pay me to play it and I still wouldn't bother*.

I've just found out Thatcher is in it. I don't think I can tolerate that.

Depends if you get to shoot her in the face.

Return to “Games”