Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater | PS5, Xbox Series, PC (Trailer, Screens)

Anything to do with games at all.
Robbo-92
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92

PostRe: Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater | PS5, Xbox Series, PC (Trailer, Screens)
by Robbo-92 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:35 am

£70 for the base version makes the Master Collection Vol 1 look like cracking value and that was probably slightly overpriced anyway, I’ll wait till the deep dive into this tonight, but I really don’t see myself getting this unless it goes on a good sale.

Hope the sneaking suit they mention as DLC is a skin that looks like a MGS1 version of it, be proper scummy if they make the sneaking suit you get near the end of the game only available as DLC in this version.

rinks
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater | PS5, Xbox Series, PC (Trailer, Screens)
by rinks » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:43 am

kazanova_Frankenstein
Joined in 2008

by kazanova_Frankenstein » Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:37 pm

Exciting. The lack of any date in the trailer during Xbox Showcase had me thinking it was a 2025 release.

Cheeky Devlin
Joined in 2008

by Cheeky Devlin » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:34 pm

I would imagine publishers are holding some stuff back for Gamescom in August. If November is right I would have expected it to be confirmed around then.

Monkey Man
Joined in 2008

by Monkey Man » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:39 pm

On this special episode of the Official Xbox Podcast, we sit down to discuss Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater with series Producer, Noriaki Okamura. Stay tuned for even more special podcast episodes all this week!

Cheeky Devlin
Joined in 2008

by Cheeky Devlin » Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:28 pm

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:56 pm

I am fully on board with this! hoping for good things.

PLAY | God of War Ragnarok [17h], Final Fantasy IX [6h]
WATCH | The Boys S1
RACE24 | Cardiff Half (Oct)
GrinWithoutaKat
Joined in 2009

by GrinWithoutaKat » Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:22 pm

I think MGS3 might be my favourite game of all time, but still struggle to imagine spending that much on a remake.

Return to “Games”